Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

MaGica ET ClaSSica #4 (Invite Only) (Page 149)

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
U know Naveen, every1's talking abt Sam and his jealousy and possessiveness etc. Don't u think, the centre of attraction, the focus of this track is Gunjan?? It'll b interesting to c how she will sweetly fulfill her roles of an old friend of Amit, and a true and dedicated lover of Sam.

Sam, i can see will become a cranky baby, always asking for attention from Gunjan..Not only u, i'm toh simply dead after reading the article. I've made my cable operator's life miserable and if he wants to survive, he has to resume star1's transmission..  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meens1981xaviaraDiyaS

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
u know ashu, i was thinking about sajan yesterday, and i knew that next track would make Sam realize the importance of marriage !!

If you remember, after the sajan confession, the first track they got was about suhaani, which was extremely emotional where Sam heart broke thinking Gunjan betrayed him, but it was solved so beautifully on 1st Jan Embarrassed

Then the next track was Gunjan's heart break and her getting shot, and paralysis track, which again may have ended a bit abruptly but in the end it resulted in Sam getting rid of Gunjan's insecurities !!!

Then The track after that was about Sam again, which was the baby track, where in the end Gunjan showed Sam again how much she trusts him !!

And now this track would be about Gunjan again, where hopefully in the end Sam will realize the importance of marriage !!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meens1981

meens1981 IF-Dazzler
meens1981
meens1981

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

u know ashu, i was thinking about sajan yesterday, and i knew that next track would make Sam realize the importance of marriage !!

If you remember, after the sajan confession, the first track they got was about suhaani, which was extremely emotional where Sam heart broke thinking Gunjan betrayed him, but it was solved so beautifully on 1st Jan Embarrassed

Then the next track was Gunjan's heart break and her getting shot, and paralysis track, which again may have ended a bit abruptly but in the end it resulted in Sam getting rid of Gunjan's insecurities !!!

Then The track after that was about Sam again, which was the baby track, where in the end Gunjan showed Sam again how much she trusts him !!

And now this track would be about Gunjan again, where hopefully in the end Sam will realize the importance of marriage !!! Embarrassed

navs beautiful summaryHug....u know u r just like the esha of ur storyHug....this post of urs for sure is going to be stalkers paradiseLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

U know Naveen, every1's talking abt Sam and his jealousy and possessiveness etc. Don't u think, the centre of attraction, the focus of this track is Gunjan?? It'll b interesting to c how she will sweetly fulfill her roles of an old friend of Amit, and a true and dedicated lover of Sam.

Sam, i can see will become a cranky baby, always asking for attention from Gunjan..Not only u, i'm toh simply dead after reading the article. I've made my cable operator's life miserable and if he wants to survive, he has to resume star1's transmission..  

Ashu i don't think Gunjan and this guy are friends !!! Because if they were Gunjan and Nupur would have known about him, which they don't !! I think he was Gunjan's silent admirer !!! As far Gunjan is concerned, I think Neil would probably want her to help him with his movie !! He has come to excel for casting right ? Maybe he asks Princi to tell Gunjan to help him out and show him around excel, because she has also helped Tam maam when they were doing the play !! Later he could find out about Gunjan's beautiful voice and also ask her to do playback singing for him !! Embarrassed Since Princi asks her himself she cant refuse and ends up having to spend time with this new guy which irritates Sam as usual !!! i can already see him moaning and complaining again !!! being a baby as usual !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meens1981ayesha_80DiyaS

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

@ Bold: I hope no one else is here, otherwise i'll b dead..( i know Meens u r here in ur LIKE-ing mode), but Naveen as they say, great minds think alike. I was also discussing the same thing wid one of my friends., that the tracks follow dis kind of  a symmetry.

And if u remember, a few days ago, u and i also discussed abt somethin similar. After which, i got the idea of the OS.. It is the time for Sam to face the reality that marriage is the ultimate thing in such a relationship.

Sometimes i feel so proud of myself of being an SG fan. Their story is so real, believable, yet unique and unbelievabe. It just leaves me wondering, how can 2 ppl love each other so much and does this type of unconditional love really exist???

meens1981xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens1981

navs beautiful summaryHug....u know u r just like the esha of ur storyHug....this post of urs for sure is going to be stalkers paradiseLOL

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz meensie !!! i know its is !!! Wink but on a serious note, even when SaJan dont get a track of their own, even small bits they get, they make those bits so meaningful !!! Embarrassed like the baby track !! it was a total gang track, but in the end they were the only ones who remained intact !!!! touch wood !! Embarrassed

awwwww u reallythink i'm like esha !!! thais such a sweet compliment !! i happen to adore that  charcter in my fic !!!   LOL

meens1981ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ayesha_80]
Ashu i don't think Gunjan and this guy are friends !!! Because if they were Gunjan and Nupur would have known about him, which they don't !! I think he was Gunjan's silent admirer !!! As far Gunjan is concerned, I think Neil would probably want her to help him with his movie !! He has come to excel for casting right ? Maybe he asks Princi to tell Gunjan to help him out and show him around excel, because she has also helped Tam maam when they were doing the play !! Later he could find out about Gunjan's beautiful voice and also ask her to do playback singing for him !! Embarrassed Since Princi asks her himself she cant refuse and ends up having to spend time with this new guy which irritates Sam as usual !!! i can already see him moaning and complaining again !!! being a baby as usual !!

This cud also be possible Naveen. Infact, it wud b something really interesting. Gunjan's silent admirer, getting to meet her after a couple of years. And u know na, these silent admirers r more dangerous than the vocal ones.. Coz he'll b wanting to spend max. time wid her, looking at her from the corner of his eyes, getting all impressed by her lovable and sweet nature. We never know, he might find Sam to b the kabab mein haddi and Sam will fix a haddi in his throat and from day 1, will make a plan to send him back to morena..

I don't rem exactly, but i think it was Diya who mentioned that we'll get Sam-Benji back together. This will b one of the best things of this track. I'm not a SaYank fan as such. Sam-benji r the best buddies, the best planners, and in such a turmoil kind of a phase in Sam's relationship, benji shud b his support, and not Mayank.

meens1981xaviara

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
We are almost done with this thread???! YAY! Ok I have to leave now! LOL Will be on later. Going to make lunch now! LOL

meens1981xaviara

Go to top