Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica #4 (Invite Only) (Page 147)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 22782

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

ok some ppl are really amusing me off in that thread !!! they are so keen to have nups all over this guy, just because he is from morena, then it automatically means that how could ne not know and obsessed with Nupur !!!

and ther eis one thing that is really pissing me off, is why the hell is everyone trying to pair amit with Dia ??? Abhi has some really amazing chemistry with Navina !!! God some ppl are so freaking jealous !!! Angry 



naveen, that is the part that I'm really thrilled about - that he should know both the sisters ... and he likes Gunjan better EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... already gives me a very good opinion of him ROFL

And if he's a hot shot director, i can imagine that Nups will be all over him ... and he will be all over Gunji ... even better ... time for nups to climb down from her rosy dreams of being miss world ROFL

Btw ... one little blooper - if neil Oberoi is from Morena - shouldn't the sisters know it already  - rather, Nups should have, when Benji called her for the bhootni joke ... if he's such a hot shot director from their home town, nups should already be in the know ... oh well, just one more blooper, I guess LOL

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 22782

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

arey i meant u and kavs are the only ones left to write your take on the new article thread !!!! LOL  i think aabhzie havent posted in that hread either !!! aabhzie stopi liking and get to work !!!!!

and anjy gimme five !!! u use to watch meri life hai too ??? awwww i loved mandy too !!! pooja paa ji aur mandy paa ji were such amazing friends !!!! LOL i use to adore these two !!! LOL



ahh ... I haven't watched that show ever ... so I'm clueless Confused

anyway, he seems cute Wink

aabhz, kavs ... get to work LOL
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 22782

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

k... bye now....

will catch u all nyt
diya n meens ran away seeing me


oye, i went for lunch ... am back now LOL

xm tomorrow??? what u doing here??? Go and study .... AFTER you write in that post LOLLOLLOL

your ten min over yet?
ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Joined: 23 January 2010
Posts: 5518

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
@ Naveen: They'll make every effort to spoil this track, esp. after knowing that most of the SG fans r looking fwd to it. So, mayb its the time for us to stand united and keep our cool,esp. the young bachas out here, who just want to see SG romancing and stuff.
 
@ Diya: U're doubting N's brain sweety??? She's the ultimate diva of morena.. how can any1 ignore her.LOL  And as soon as she heard the name of the famous director, the madhuri dixit within her oozed out and she forgot everything else..LOL
 
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15308

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by xaviara

ok some ppl are really amusing me off in that thread !!! they are so keen to have nups all over this guy, just because he is from morena, then it automatically means that how could ne not know and obsessed with Nupur !!!

and ther eis one thing that is really pissing me off, is why the hell is everyone trying to pair amit with Dia ??? Abhi has some really amazing chemistry with Navina !!! God some ppl are so freaking jealous !!! Angry 



naveen, that is the part that I'm really thrilled about - that he should know both the sisters ... and he likes Gunjan better Embarrassed ... already gives me a very good opinion of him ROFL

And if he's a hot shot director, i can imagine that Nups will be all over him ... and he will be all over Gunji ... even better ... time for nups to climb down from her rosy dreams of being miss world ROFL

Btw ... one little blooper - if neil Oberoi is from Morena - shouldn't the sisters know it already  - rather, Nups should have, when Benji called her for the bhootni joke ... if he's such a hot shot director from their home town, nups should already be in the know ... oh well, just one more blooper, I guess LOL


Lolzzzzzz i now diya !!! It would be great to see nups be brought down a peg or two !! she really needs it !!!  It really use to put me off thinking that the Cv's think girls like gunjan can't have an admirer !!! i really like these new set of CV's i swear, they understand the characters and SaJan even better then the first !!! And to seee Nupus all over Neil and him all over Gunjan !!! ROFL

Diya some how i still think Neil doesnt know Nupur, or never paid attention to her even if they were in same college ! Maybe he was a phadhaku type in college so Nups never paid attention to him, or maybe he was such a studious and a dedicated student that he would never give attention to some one like Nups !! Its always possible to study in the same college and never know each other !!

as for not recognizing him, i think Neil liked Gunjan and appreciated her from afar !! I dont think they are friends or were friends !! Maybe he would tell Gunjan about how he kknows her too !!! and she would be like how ? and then he would tell her how they were in the college together and he was her senior !!!

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15308

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

@ Naveen: They'll make every effort to spoil this track, esp. after knowing that most of the SG fans r looking fwd to it. So, mayb its the time for us to stand united and keep our cool,esp. the young bachas out here, who just want to see SG romancing and stuff.
 
@ Diya: U're doubting N's brain sweety??? She's the ultimate diva of morena.. how can any1 ignore her.LOL  And as soon as she heard the name of the famous director, the madhuri dixit within her oozed out and she forgot everything else..LOL
 


u are right ashu !!! let them say whatever they want too !!! we will turn a deaf ear and just enjoy this track !! whenever we post, it has to be a positive post, so the young bacha's take our leads and remain positive too !!! i'm only worried about Samians, because he will suffer a bit and i dont wantthem to start and mail the CV's regarding this track !!! Confused

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Joined: 23 January 2010
Posts: 5518

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by ayesha_80

@ Naveen: They'll make every effort to spoil this track, esp. after knowing that most of the SG fans r looking fwd to it. So, mayb its the time for us to stand united and keep our cool,esp. the young bachas out here, who just want to see SG romancing and stuff.
 
@ Diya: U're doubting N's brain sweety??? She's the ultimate diva of morena.. how can any1 ignore her.LOL  And as soon as she heard the name of the famous director, the madhuri dixit within her oozed out and she forgot everything else..LOL
 


u are right ashu !!! let them say whatever they want too !!! we will turn a deaf ear and just enjoy this track !! whenever we post, it has to be a positive post, so the young bacha's take our leads and remain positive too !!! i'm only worried about Samians, because he will suffer a bit and i dont wantthem to start and mail the CV's regarding this track !!Confused

 
@ Bold: Exactly Naveen.. Samians have to remain patient, coz at the end of the day, it will b Sam's victory..And wat i can forsee is, by the end of dis track, Sam giving a commitment (or mayb engagement) kind of a ring to Gunjan to assure her that he has overcome all his fears and issues regarding marriage and now HE WANTS her to be his partner for life. So, this track is basically aimed at bringing SG more closer, by eliminating the insecurities they've had.. This means lots of SG scenes and if that's the case, even the Samians won't complaint..  *fingers crossed*.
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 22782

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by DiyaS

[QUOTE=xaviara]


Lolzzzzzz i now diya !!! It would be great to see nups be brought down a peg or two !! she really needs it !!!  It really use to put me off thinking that the Cv's think girls like gunjan can't have an admirer !!! i really like these new set of CV's i swear, they understand the characters and SaJan even better then the first !!! And to seee Nupus all over Neil and him all over Gunjan !!! ROFL

Diya some how i still think Neil doesnt know Nupur, or never paid attention to her even if they were in same college ! Maybe he was a phadhaku type in college so Nups never paid attention to him, or maybe he was such a studious and a dedicated student that he would never give attention to some one like Nups !! Its always possible to study in the same college and never know each other !!

as for not recognizing him, i think Neil liked Gunjan and appreciated her from afar !! I dont think they are friends or were friends !! Maybe he would tell Gunjan about how he kknows her too !!! and she would be like how ? and then he would tell her how they were in the college together and he was her senior !!!



@bold - hmm ... a silent admirere??? And now like Gunjan has blossomed and gained confidence, so has he, and he's all ready to try his luck with her .... I LOOOVVVEEE the sound of that!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Has major potential for Samrat to join the go green movement ROFL

And you're right - if he was padhaku types, nups wouldn't have given him the time of day ... or maybe he was just one of those invisible types whom she presumed were lost in her love and worshipped her silently from far .. while he was actually admiring her sister ROFL ... oh boy ... I really can't wait now!!! But I doubt they'll play up any jealousy on nups' part ... if it's an SG track it will be more about Sam ... and anyway, if they show M missing and N trying to get close to Neil - oh boy ... can you imagine the Star Wars on the forum !!!!!!

but you're right ... we need to keep posting on the forum to keep the Samians in check ... most of them are young girls, and will hopefully calm down if we keep positive!!! Even if Sam is suffering ... well, Gunji suffered during Sheena - Sam, deal with it!!!!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hamaara Parivaar 27 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: pinkisluv91   Replies: 1194   Views: 45233

pinkisluv91 1194 45233 13 April 2010 at 3:04pm by pinkisluv91
KPS CC#45- *Invite Only* NOTE pg.133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: anitamalik   Replies: 1197   Views: 31432

anitamalik 1197 31432 13 April 2010 at 6:05am by -Amby-
MaGica ET ClaSSica #3 (Invite Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: xaviara   Replies: 1199   Views: 38951

xaviara 1199 38951 10 April 2010 at 10:44am by meens1981
MaGica ET ClaSSica #2 (Invite Only) Nxt Link PG146

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: xaviara   Replies: 1194   Views: 40001

xaviara 1194 40001 30 March 2010 at 3:59am by Aabha.M
MaGica ET ClaSSica #1 (Invite Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: xaviara   Replies: 1200   Views: 40032

xaviara 1200 40032 22 March 2010 at 12:44pm by mads

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index