Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

u are right ashu !!! let them say whatever they want too !!! we will turn a deaf ear and just enjoy this track !! whenever we post, it has to be a positive post, so the young bacha's take our leads and remain positive too !!! i'm only worried about Samians, because he will suffer a bit and i dont wantthem to start and mail the CV's regarding this track !!! ðŸ˜•

@ Bold: Exactly Naveen.. Samians have to remain patient, coz at the end of the day, it will b Sam's victory..And wat i can forsee is, by the end of dis track, Sam giving a commitment (or mayb engagement) kind of a ring to Gunjan to assure her that he has overcome all his fears and issues regarding marriage and now HE WANTS her to be his partner for life. So, this track is basically aimed at bringing SG more closer, by eliminating the insecurities they've had.. This means lots of SG scenes and if that's the case, even the Samians won't complaint..  *fingers crossed*.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

@bold - hmm ... a silent admirere??? And now like Gunjan has blossomed and gained confidence, so has he, and he's all ready to try his luck with her .... I LOOOVVVEEE the sound of that!!!! 😳😳😳 Has major potential for Samrat to join the go green movement 🤣

And you're right - if he was padhaku types, nups wouldn't have given him the time of day ... or maybe he was just one of those invisible types whom she presumed were lost in her love and worshipped her silently from far .. while he was actually admiring her sister 🤣 ... oh boy ... I really can't wait now!!! But I doubt they'll play up any jealousy on nups' part ... if it's an SG track it will be more about Sam ... and anyway, if they show M missing and N trying to get close to Neil - oh boy ... can you imagine the Star Wars on the forum !!!!!!

but you're right ... we need to keep posting on the forum to keep the Samians in check ... most of them are young girls, and will hopefully calm down if we keep positive!!! Even if Sam is suffering ... well, Gunji suffered during Sheena - Sam, deal with it!!!!!

DiyaS thumbnail
looks like we'll finish this CC and move to the next before the episode tonight!!! 🤣 where are the expert spammers??? let's get this thread done!!!

if the next track is anywhere near as good as we're hoping, I think pages are gonna fly!!!

Btw, we started the first CC on 15th march ... almost exactly one month ago ... and we're already almost on no. 5 .... great going mETcians 😆😆😆
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Diya, its just a matter of 2 pgs..lets try our hand at spamming too. 😆

And u're absolutely right, the way dis track has been promoted in the article, if it really goes that way, we'll rule the CC world..
DiyaS thumbnail
sorry girls, you continue spamming .. i have to perform motherly duties 😉 and pick up my daughter!!! Will see you all tonight after the episode if not earlier ... 🤗
xaviara thumbnail
u now diya the more i think about this, the more  feel this guy used to like and appreciate gunjan from afar !! if he was a studious and a dedicated student, he must have appreciated her for her intelligence and must have liked her for her shyness and sweet nature !!! 😳 that's why 'm sure gunjan and nupur doesnt know that Neil was a senior in their college !!! and from the looks of it he was much senior to them, because he has graduated already and has also a hit film to his credit !!

if this is the way it goes !! then just imagine the gangs, and especially Sam and nupur's reaction when  she goes like, I'm such a huge fan and he goes like, you all are my fans and I'm Gunjan's fan !!! ooooooooooooooh !!! me loves it !!! i can imagine the surprise on gunjan's face and she gives an equally confused look towards Sam, which he answers with a scowl on his face. which he directs towards neil !!! hahahahaha !! am gonna love this track i swear !!!

xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

sorry girls, you continue spamming .. i have to perform motherly duties 😉 and pick up my daughter!!! Will see you all tonight after the episode if not earlier ... 🤗

awwwwwwwww okay diya !!! cya after the epi !!! tc !! love ya loads !!! byeeeeeeeeeee !!! *hugs*

@ ashu : lets u and me spam the CC !!!! Lolz !!! me getting restless now !!! wanna pas my time till the epi !!!! 😆

ayesha_80 thumbnail

u now diya the more i think about this, the more  feel this guy used to like and appreciate gunjan from afar !! if he was a studious and a dedicated student, he must have appreciated her for her intelligence and must have liked her for her shyness and sweet nature !!! 😳 that's why 'm sure gunjan and nupur doesnt know that Neil was a senior in their college !!! and from the looks of it he was much senior to them, because he has graduated already and has also a hit film to his credit !!

if this is the way it goes !! then just imagine the gangs, and especially Sam and nupur's reaction when  she goes like, I'm such a huge fan and he goes like, you all are my fans and I'm Gunjan's fan !!! ooooooooooooooh !!! me loves it !!! i can imagine the surprise on gunjan's face and she gives an equally confused look towards Sam, which he answers with a scowl on his face. which he directs towards neil !!! hahahahaha !! am gonna love this track i swear !!!

Awwww Naveen..this wud b sooooooo ultra adorable and januable. The mere thought makes me just keep on awww-ing at it

And i'm here sweety.. so, let's rock and finish off this CC..
ayesha_80 thumbnail
U know Naveen, every1's talking abt Sam and his jealousy and possessiveness etc. Don't u think, the centre of attraction, the focus of this track is Gunjan?? It'll b interesting to c how she will sweetly fulfill her roles of an old friend of Amit, and a true and dedicated lover of Sam.

Sam, i can see will become a cranky baby, always asking for attention from Gunjan..Not only u, i'm toh simply dead after reading the article. I've made my cable operator's life miserable and if he wants to survive, he has to resume star1's transmission..  
xaviara thumbnail
u know ashu, i was thinking about sajan yesterday, and i knew that next track would make Sam realize the importance of marriage !!

If you remember, after the sajan confession, the first track they got was about suhaani, which was extremely emotional where Sam heart broke thinking Gunjan betrayed him, but it was solved so beautifully on 1st Jan 😳

Then the next track was Gunjan's heart break and her getting shot, and paralysis track, which again may have ended a bit abruptly but in the end it resulted in Sam getting rid of Gunjan's insecurities !!!

Then The track after that was about Sam again, which was the baby track, where in the end Gunjan showed Sam again how much she trusts him !!

And now this track would be about Gunjan again, where hopefully in the end Sam will realize the importance of marriage !!! 😳