i didn't post my take... i replied there

bcoz all the news come during my xmz only....i have an xm 2morow

one thing.... i'm really excited abt the track
Posted: 13 years ago
k... bye now....

will catch u all nyt
diya n meens ran away seeing me
Kavya, that's THE development na...we all r soooo excited abt the new twist in SaJan's story..can't wait to see a jealous Sam.. We've all becum hyper after reading that article.

*Phew* how many mins r left??😆
Edited by ayesha_80 - 13 years ago
aashu....brilliant reply....n only this for u.🤗....tat attenion prob dialogue got me all dreamy again abt a greeny sam😆
lolz kavz u cnt just go away! lemme kick u out!

@navz : yesh! n tht akash guy was so champoo!

n me too wating for new track! i think it will make SG bond stronger so i m exited for it!
kavs shooooo....go n post in amit jain thread n cum.....u cud be dodo's fan but ur loyalities still lie with sajan first....shhoooo go away post there n cum back😆

anjy....u 2 go post n cum back......
Edited by meens1981 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kavya.b

i read both thE articles.... but what's the dev?

in lack of time.... plz tell me

anjy... ur MEAN!!!!!!

well for statistician like me, mean is a good word!
ok some ppl are really amusing me off in that thread !!! they are so keen to have nups all over this guy, just because he is from morena, then it automatically means that how could ne not know and obsessed with Nupur !!!

and ther eis one thing that is really pissing me off, is why the hell is everyone trying to pair amit with Dia ??? Abhi has some really amazing chemistry with Navina !!! God some ppl are so freaking jealous !!! 😡 

i did meens!

am i not good? (kavz calls me  mean!)
exactly anjy !! whatever the cv's throw the sajan way they always come out of it stronger then ever !!! so that's what make their emotional tracks so amazing and beautiful !!!! and i'm dying to see a jealous, possessive and protective sam !!! am so meaaaaaaaaaaaaan na !! infact we all are such a sadistic bunch !!! 😆

@ kavs : u leaving ???/// i can understand !!! all the best for ur exam tomorrow !!!! i'm sure u are gonna ace it !!!! *hugs*