Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I have a feeling.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
you know how geet bro beated him. I think that might cause him to take revenge from geet.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I have a feeling." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratishaa

you know how geet bro beated him. I think that might cause him to take revenge from geet.

Could be but I guess this might already be pre-planned!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
i dont thing he will dump geet just because brij dint behave the way he should and plus if he is sensible enough he wil understand tat it wasnt Geets fault if  Brij is beating him up...so y wld he take revenge from geet   ......there should b some real good reason for him to abondon her ..

celestae

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
ya Dev is a sensible guy. It would not go with Dev's character at all to mistreat Geet due to something as trivial as that.

There must be a more concrete reason.

celestae

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I agree with saba and shilpa...he is way too sensible...there has to be something major in store...ughh but what?

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
only way Dev can dump Geet n turn evil is due to certain circumstances...I'm sure Dev will remain a good guy as once Abhinav has said Dev isn't an entirely negative role...so cheers guys :)

-SARA

celestae

kelowna16

kelowna16

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
i think brij beated dev up because he was talking to geet on the bridge alone and their marraige broke...thats wut i think

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.