Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

D : The most (non)graceful finalist ever - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: anjalibc

Yes, in one episode , i am not able to recall who was the guest, he asked and Dharmesh was neither saying yes nor no, then Mithunda said he is married.

Either I am the only one who missed it or this is a sansani tez khabar...gosh he is married...good DID has given him a good platform to take care of his family...
Originally posted by: Pradarshak

Out of both DID 1 and 2 finalists, I think Dharmesh is the only dancer who hardly has any grace while dancing. That too he is one of the stongestcontender for the title. Even though I was not a Salman fan last yearat least that boy was graceful.Majority of D's performances looked like attemptswhich clearly showed on his face,and not complete performances. He lacks in expression, he only enjoys doing his signature moves/hip-hop. It's just not because he is short but he surely lacks grace in his movements while covering the stage, running from here and there(kind a funny) nor he has great flexibility.

What could be a best explanation, I think he received 3 POTD : one with Binny and Kishore, one with Binny and one with Siddesh. Clearly, woh akeley stage ko samhal nahin saktey........none of his solos were like "wow".........ek audition ne kahan se kahan pahucha diya............
Yes, his steps are very clean and he is good with beat(like Govinda...he was awesome with beat and so was awesome his expressions).

Then you donno anything about danceπŸ˜† public gadha nehi hain jo dekhu jump maru...D sir got his all votes by showing his perfact performance something unique jo koyi nehi kar sakta in this DID 2 ....... so instead of D it should have been S means Shakti....for her old same style boring dance ... by the way shakti also covered whole stage in kamwalibi dance no dance just went here and there....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then you should watch that too...by the way he is again for weeks number one....he will be the winner hopefully .... not shakti .... shakti was number 3rdπŸ˜†

Edited by simpleguy - 14 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Please dont attack another member...you probably mean the first part in a funny way but it may not be so funny for the you are talking about.

1-called him Geeta (why would you offend him like that! πŸ˜†---no offense there...just a joke =])

LOL Jess..You are funny😳Edited by sunandshine - 14 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Either I am the only one who missed it or this is a sansani tez khabar...gosh he is married...good DID has given him a good platform to take care of his family...

Aaj ki tazaa khabar for MOI too....You are not the only one DC....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

TFS Anjali
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Aaj ki tazaa khabar for MOI too....You are not the only one DC....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#660099">TFS Anjali </font>

What?How is it possible?? then how can they create a love angle between Soumya and Dharmesh[:N] and why does his wife never accompany him to the studios? I dont think D is marriedπŸ˜•
anugupta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree! The only performance of Dharmesh that I really truly liked was his audition dance! After that its all been downhill. And lately he doesnt seem to have any confidence which shows terribly on stage and it is apparent he is not enjoying the dancing as much as the other contestants. And his versatility level is very low. All the other contestants have at least had good performances outside their own style, but Dharmesh has only ever been applauded for his own style. Im not undermining his talent because he is definately a GOOD dancer. But is he worthy of winning the competition when compared to the rest? No I dont think so..

Can I also mention Im sick of Geeta Ma's constant rant about how her contestants are so amazing because they readily accept any challenge she gives them? The first two times she mentioned this was fine but Im getting sick of her using this as a constant compliment. Its a huge platform and ALL the contestants SHOULD be accepting any challenge thrown at them. That doesnt make them any more outstanding then the other masters contestants...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunandshine

What?How is it possible?? then how can they create a love angle between Soumya and Dharmesh[:N] and why does his wife never accompany him to the studios? I dont think D is marriedπŸ˜•

SHow people can do what ever they like...I remember during C-07 they hid the fact about Raja being married until they decided to share...It is more like a white lie...They hold the truth and play with things until they can get away with it...and than suddenly one day they use the fact for another TRP stunt...News brings more votes my love...πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Dharmesh is MARRIED?😲😲
When did they reveal this?
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wait he's married?
Man, when did this happen?
And Ankit kaha hai?
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wait What!!!!!! Dharmesh is Married!!!!!! 😲
You got to be kidding me!!!!
We don't even know how  many more things they might be hiding from the Junta!!!!