Dill Mill Gaye

9/04 - Sid -Riddz : Meri Taraf Dekho....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Hey Daffodils and Gussafills and Who-knows-what-fills ,

Since I have been catching the past two-three episodes on a flying unicorn and not seen them properly , I can only come up with breadcrumb posts.LOL

Anyways, i just had to say this that I loved the SR conversation in the restroom which seems to have become SR's personal love and maar-dhaad thikaana.LOL....Anyway, the whole scene rocked but i loved the reaffirmation on the connection that Sid-Riddz share.How Riddz realized that Sid was having an internal conversation and asked him - "Kucch kaha?"

And i loved it when Riddz realized that Beefcake Armaan had hurt Sexyface Sid and she asked him again that how did he get hurt. Sid turns away and sticks to fall from stairs excuse. But Riddz turns him towards her and tells him pointedly -" Meri taraf dekho."Embarrassed

I don't know about others but I love SR scenes for their simplicity and feel-good emotional telepathy. How Sid knew what Riddz was going to say and how Riddz knew what Sid was trying to hide....*pulls cheeks of Sid-Riddz and blows them a flying kiss.*

P.S 1 - SidMaan were superhot in the first scene.....chakk de phatte Punjab de sohne munde! Woh bhi do-do. Marajaawan.Embarrassed

P.S 2 - Don't waste your precious time on my useless posts because it is below your dignity to show your 'sundar munh' at my not-so-gareeb -posts. Embarrassed

Love and luck to all my babies,

GOD bless everyone.

Edited by Pocahontas - 10 April 2010 at 5:37am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anamikamundonkashevmjhtfan8bhavdeviedward420cutecancyhum993luvtwilight19Cookies01MissSRKkripsyDoWntOwN_GaLspring_breeze05forbiddenloveSaleem.Kmabelsukni85sanjanamishradouknoLuV_MiLeScelestaeJATINTHAKKAR-acacia-flamingo_aries-kavita-nitu07wutheringka7eelalovebapu18...Noorya...mysterieuxMagicalKashmalluangelaishu_25adoremevirgoShiningStar18ANfan1000nyctophiliaSofnamonarNymeriashamilShwetha!Kai.shockalot-alimabi-eshaaax3.sajni786patakhaguddiAmeresromiosugar1Perfangel5655norzarLennieshanti05nikita_88JennyPennynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9/04 - Sid -Riddz : Meri Taraf Dekho...." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--dolphin--

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01celestaeromiosugar1sajni786TheBlackJaguarshanti05

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
lolz flying unicorn!!!ROFLROFL was the unicorn pink or white, poco?????

SR was the best part today, simply loved them!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

edward420celestaeromiosugar1sajni786TheBlackJaguar

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Ai hai soniyo - ei punjabi ta tere uta bani changi lagdi ai !!
Loved itt ! Pocho *hugssss* *kisses*
xxxxx
( btw- it looks like i am texting ma bf or so hihi...) ( i don't even have a bf - ahaha )

Bless pocha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pia

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1sajni786TheBlackJaguar

CinciGal

Groupbie

CinciGal

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I am liking the new sherni Riddhima.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevcutecancycelestaesajni786TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphin19104

I just adore your posts. I enter a totally different land trying to visualize your words. Thanks soooooooooooooo very much! God bless you!!!!!

Hug

Oye ! Thank you hai puttarjee!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Life is precious , so gotta laugh all the way.

I am touched.

Love and luck to you always,Heart

GOD bless you. Hug

Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeka7eelaromiosugar1sajni786

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Nitzy You surely know how to spoil me two posts in a day and both as good as each other!

I know the talk was great the way they understand each so simply without even words! They are there for each other they just need their feelings laid bare!

SidMaan was rocking as was Sid and Sue today was an episode that got DMG to move ahead!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevcelestaeka7eelaKai.sajni786TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

lolz flying unicorn!!!ROFLROFL was the unicorn pink or white, poco?????

SR was the best part today, simply loved them!!!

Stop mazaak udaaoing, Kaister!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.... My unicorn was poshy-poshy and that is enough.Embarrassed

Sid-Riddz.......Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevcelestaeKai.sajni786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top