Posted: 14 years ago
I just cant believe todays episode..it was absolutely fantastic!! 👏 👏 Every scene today made me blushhh and go awwwww 😳 😳 D & G set the screen on fire today with their cuteness. Everything about him seems so genuine..cant understand. He told her that lodi in Canada would be the same as India..and live would be same.to ease away her fears. He acted all cute-cute..sending love notes and clicking her pics..all in all a VERY VERY good episode!! 👏 👏
I agree with you and I hope dev geet remains the jodi here or else I will be heart broken and will stop watching this drama. I only started watching it after I saw their interaction....SUPER COOL, SUPER HOT ADORABLE JODI.....ummaahhhhhhh
Originally posted by stephhh

I agree with you and I hope dev geet remains the jodi here or else I will be heart broken and will stop watching this drama. I only started watching it after I saw their interaction....SUPER COOL, SUPER HOT ADORABLE JODI.....ummaahhhhhhh
I Totally Agree Wid U...Superb Couple Mashallah
I hope they change the storyline and doesn't turn dev to negative instead arjun turns negative....dev looks so cute, hot, gentleman how can he portray a bad role?? this show will not get much viewer if they do this with dev!!!
he seems soooo genuine!! i cant understand for the life of me why he would ditch her..

im hoping he isnt marrying her with an intention of ditching.. i would hope that someone poisons him into it later.. but after losing Geet he comes to his senses and wins her back!
dev's family member looks strange and looks like they r worried n hiding something from dev n geet...maybe dev's mom or other females will make a conspiracy to force dev ditch her....then dev will win her again :) whats say??
Plz track change kar dein aur dev ko hero bana dein plzzzzzzzzz bcoz dev geet ki josi hai yaaaaaar plzzzzz cvs sun lein
OMG i know mansi ...every lil eye lock btw thm made me blush ....the way he says " hum canada ko ekdum India jaisa bana degey ",and then him sending her tat cute lil msg for allowing  him to click a pic ...zooming inn for her pic alone and then stealing glances every now and then ...geet ajusting her duppatta and trying to pose for the pic....awwwwwwwwwwwwww all of it is soo cute ....loving them 😍 😍😍😍 Edited by sweetsugar - 14 years ago
D&G = adorable yaar!! they are cute in everything they do!!!

you know how the mom was like.. ek ma apne bache ke liye kya kya karti hai.. and she looks at Dev and he looks down.. (im praying that he isnt intentionally doing anything bad )
very very beautiful cute & nice epi...... i love all dev geet scenes