Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: prabha.

Link to Promo added to the first post.

Great to see Ravi Jhankal Sir after a long time.

It has not been a long time. He was there as the villain in the kidney case (Abhijeet and Tarika).
prabha. thumbnail

That case was aired 5 months back, so its been a while if you ask me and he did not have much of screen time in that one. Additionally seeing such bizzare actors makes me feel like a fantastic actor is coming back on the show after a long long time.

Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Going by the promo I was wondering what the title of this case will be, my guess just for fun

Khoon.. Jail Ke Andar Se (inspired from  Khoon.. Zameen Se 25000ft Uper)
Sangeen Jurm Jail Ke Andar Se (
inspired from  Sangeen Jurm Zameen Ke 6 Foot Neeche)
Jail Ka Khooni Raaz (
inspired from  Khidki Ka Khooni Raaz)
Qatil Kaidi (
inspired from  Qatil Khiladi)
Kaidi Khooni (
inspired from  Murda Khooni)
Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
CUTE..SRI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

Going by the promo I was wondering what the title of this case will be, my guess just for fun

Khoon.. Jail Ke Andar Se (inspired from  Khoon.. Zameen Se 25000ft Uper)
Sangeen Jurm Jail Ke Andar Se (
inspired from  Sangeen Jurm Zameen Ke 6 Foot Neeche)
Jail Ka Khooni Raaz (
inspired from  Khidki Ka Khooni Raaz)
Qatil Kaidi (
inspired from  Qatil Khiladi)
Kaidi Khooni (
inspired from  Murda Khooni)

i think the title may be like..

andheka khooni / qatil ..(invisible killer)

somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HAHAHH it is "KHOON KA RAAZ... QUAIDI K PAAS"..1 it has the word Khoon and the word raaz again...1 way to go Title thinkers..! :D
somu_05 thumbnail
1st look CID : WOW.... Daya sir has a "Fauji cut" finally again...!! yeahieee... HI5 Prabha di.. and all those who Love Daya in this haircut..!!   😳 😃

Loved the Forensic Lab scene... between Abhi sir.... Dr Salunkhe..... and Tarika.... specially Abhi Sirs Sneeze..and MY GOD ACP SIR ka STERN look was WOW... Lol...somehow i just loved it...!

really confused..! almost half an hour of episode..... still nowhere near the story as shown in promo..1 Strange....

ahaan now they are showing something...! Jail mein Suspect..! hmmmmm

Hahaha... Today Abhi sir Broke the Door.... and in a wonderful way..... ACP : Abhijit Darwaza todo..!!

Abhijit : Theek hai sir.. daya ka naam leke tod deta hoon darwaza....!!!😃

Amazing... A Moral By CID... NO CIGARS = Safe life.!!! I like it..!   😊

Hahah... The way the "qaidi" is spending his time in the Jail.... it was so funny... just describes.. how Boring Life is For a Qaidi... another Moral : Dont do any such deed which leads you to spending life in Jail... or You ll die due to Boredom... or become a cartoon like Virendra the Qaidi...!! HAHAH 😆

Oh My God... Abhi sir is replacing Daya sir in all his moves...... 😲 he just slapped hard the Liar - Manager suresh...!!! Oh My God..!! Role reversal..? now have to wait for daya sir to say Heinn..? 😆

Hahahaha..... The Barber shop Scene.... ( Abhi Sir conformed that they got Tanned in Manali) 😆 and god.. abhi sir Behaved so funnily in front of teh Mirror... Its a Must watch Scene Guyz....!!!

By The Way.... I notcied Abhi sir replacing Daya sir's moves.. But I didnt Notice in all this - MY DAYA SIR IS MISSING...!!! 😭 Oh Godd.... Where is heee..>? Missing him...! :(

Yeahiee... Daya sir is Back...!!! Yoohoooo

Ooohhhh so the mystery is... A man has got himself a mask made of Virendra's Face/.. which he wears and does all the murders...! "The Gifting Murders" lol ..1 Ok Ok

WOW Vivek ka dramatic JUMP..... andd.......

DAYA SIR KA THAPPAD...!!! FINALLY Yeahhhhhh

Crimnal Iz Manoj... Virender ka Dost.. jo Virender banke uski saza ka Badla le raha hai...!! "Virender toh gaya BOSS"

Yeahhh One more SLAP..! from our Very own DAYA SIR..1! heehahaaaa

Confession....: Virender was atking his badla basically becAUSE OF WHICH he was sent for Umar Kaid...!! 😆

EPISIODE OVER..!

Edited by somu_05 - 14 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: somu_05

1st look CID : WOW.... Daya sir has a "Fauji cut" finally again...!! yeahieee... HI5 Prabha di.. and all those who Love Daya in this haircut..!!   😳 😃

Loved the Forensic Lab scene... between Abhi sir.... Dr Salunkhe..... and Tarika.... specially Abhi Sirs Sneeze..and MY GOD ACP SIR ka STERN look was WOW... Lol...somehow i just loved it...!

really confused..! almost half an hour of episode..... still nowhere near the story as shown in promo..1 Strange....

ahaan now they are showing something...! Jail mein Suspect..! hmmmmm

Hahaha... Today Abhi sir Broke the Door.... and in a wonderful way..... ACP : Abhijit Darwaza todo..!!

Abhijit : Theek hai sir.. daya ka naam leke tod deta hoon darwaza....!!!😃

Amazing... A Moral By CID... NO CIGARS = Safe life.!!! I like it..!   😊

Wow u sound like a cricket commentator!😆 Thankgod u r updating here! I was dying to know wats happening!! 26th comes and am free to watch cid! do continue plz!!😳
devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Daya is looking awesome!!! the hair cut  took 10 years off him.
hai mein mar jawa
😍

I bet tasha and taarika couldn't take their eyes of him. I'm sure no girl can resist him today.
Edited by devashri - 14 years ago
somu_05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drilabh

Wow u sound like a cricket commentator!😆 Thankgod u r updating here! I was dying to know wats happening!! 26th comes and am free to watch cid! do continue plz!!😳

You re not able to watch the episode..? I hard;y get teh laptop while watching CID.. so i thought i'd better make the best use of it by regularly updating..1 LOL... anyways once teh episodes over i ll post the whole "commentary" at the end of the thread.. till then I ll Keep Editing it in the first post only to save a large number of posts from my self..!! :p so you ll have to keep a check on my previous post to get updated..!
cid_rocks thumbnail
Awsome episode innovative one.

But excess of abhi tarika drama