Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaSu4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
yes i hate that guys too...how dare he beats up my DEV?

btw...whats the story here...i mean the show? anyone know? is this another pardes story?

god i want dev as main lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i can see why, the called off the marrige why is dev still talking to her give her false hope? I don't like geet cousin or w/e he did kill that girl, but i can see why he was angry, he probably thinks dev is playing her
artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i want dev  with geet .... was looking for this guy since i saw him in other show on ndtv .

that bridge guy is insane sachi ........ this is reminding me of recent episode from crime patrol ..

honor killing

poor girl who married this maniac
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: stephhh

how dare he was beating my sweet, cute Dev?? OMG they should on precap of today's epi that Dev met with Geet on outside location and they r having cute romantic moment when her bro comes n beat Dev :(( Poor geet ran away n didn't prevent that mad guy.
I also didn't understand who called Dev while taking pics then he got worried and what happened afterwards...precap seems different then whats shown.
will Dev gonna marry Geet? isn't Dev the male lead of this show? I read on another site that Dev is the male lead not Gurmeet!!!

any ideas guys??

I think in the pre-cap they wanted to show that the marriage is Off but Dev wanted to let Geet know that if the marriage wouldnt have been off then he was the one he had always dreamt about......I think the reason Brij hits Dev is bcoz the marriage is off and hence Dev had no rights to talk to Geet.....

Well, no matter what, poor dev got hit 😭
KaSu4Life thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kanuk

i want dev  with geet .... was looking for this guy since i saw him in other show on ndtv .

that bridge guy is insane sachi ........ this is reminding me of recent episode from crime patrol ..

honor killing

poor girl who married this maniac

ya the girl who was killed earlier in the show ...i mean her story is similar to something i saw on crime patrol. the girl in crime patrol loved this guy the viliage people who were punjabs were aganist it then they eloped n got married. later the people found them got the girl married to someone else n put the guy in jail. the girls new husband tortured her n all...then she eloped from there. the villagers found her n locked her up.....later she eloped again.....then they found her n killed her. kinda similar.....idk if thats the one ur talkin about?
KaSu4Life thumbnail
why is the marriages off ? btw...cus of what the cousin did?

n what was that call about?
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
why didn't Geet be a strong lady and stop her insane brother?? she couldn't do anything and stared everything like a coward girl....yuckk