Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
how dare he was beating my sweet, cute Dev?? OMG they should on precap of today's epi that Dev met with Geet on outside location and they r having cute romantic moment when her bro comes n beat Dev :(( Poor geet ran away n didn't prevent that mad guy.
I also didn't understand who called Dev while taking pics then he got worried and what happened afterwards...precap seems different then whats shown.
will Dev gonna marry Geet? isn't Dev the male lead of this show? I read on another site that Dev is the male lead not Gurmeet!!!

any ideas guys??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugarchullbulli-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "that guy is disgusting....ouch" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
yes male lead is gurmeet somehow i liked dev and geet better than gurmeet and geet...i don't think gurmeet will look good opposite geet...anywyas let#'s se what happens..actually dev has refused to marry geet right now..they have asked them to wait but geets family returns the kangan..now dev meets geet later and geeet;s bro hits him hard

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugar

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
why did dev refused to marry when he said he will keep her happy etc before during the lodi?? what about those promise etc stuffs?? confusing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdchullbulli

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
awww are you serious? why does he beat  him up...crazy Brij! but Dev is no better lol though I love D&G

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
dev didn't hit him back instead tolerate it for sake of Geet...he looked so yummy when he was saying he wants to see geet as bride. Dev and Geet was wearing a purple dress...very hot couple...wink

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

why did dev refused to marry when he said he will keep her happy etc before during the lodi?? what about those promise etc stuffs?? confusing
its got something with phone call....dunno y suddenly daarji wants Geet to return the kangan Confused....will have to wait till monday .......the week got over so soon Ouch

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I know the week got over real soon :( Its so interesting!!

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
oh no!! marriage called off?? Shocked Ouch

need to watch this epi!! lol like now!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top