Writers Corner

Debby's Store of This & That:Getting Married|Pg 12 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

whatsername

Goldie

whatsername

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Debby...
this is sooo sweet and innocent.
this is like a completely new side of you. loveli loveli loveli
enjoyed it very much..
too short :@:@:@:@:@

reminds me of when i went to look for my own bookcase for my ''library'' .. lol ending up getting in some third hand place and it had a big hole at the back :P

well done debby.. such a refreshing read earli in the morning. I dunt know how but my heart is at peace after reading this.

Also, I hope you are doing well. :)

write soon loveli
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debby's Store of This & That:Getting Married|Pg 12 (Page 5)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunita182

Debby...
this is sooo sweet and innocent.
this is like a completely new side of you. loveli loveli loveli
enjoyed it very much..
too short :@:@:@:@:@

reminds me of when i went to look for my own bookcase for my ''library'' .. lol ending up getting in some third hand place and it had a big hole at the back :P

well done debby.. such a refreshing read earli in the morning. I dunt know how but my heart is at peace after reading this.

Also, I hope you are doing well. :)

write soon loveli
xxx

Sunita! *hugs* How are you doing? Its so hot here ya, I am waiting for rain! :)

My, I am so SO glad you liked this piece. LOL ur bookcase hunt story sounds interesting. How very much do memories make us smile. And our childhood days were so supremely beautiful. Like you said, thoughts of them still bring peace.

Thanks a million for the delightful comment.
Hope to read from you too sometime. Anything will work. :D

Love.

myownarea

IF-Stunnerz

myownarea

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged

hey Debs Hug

sorry abt being later here..:)

I totally loved this one, it had such an innocent charm to it, totally in contrast to what I have read earlier (of ur work ie..)..

Loved this one :) Between have I told u I own the world's best book shelf (so much for modesty LOL) & I m exceedingly proud of it :) (will send u a pic LOL )

I so so so related to that part, famous 5s and secret sevens in separate piles...those were the days :)

debby

_ArTi4ever_

IF-Rockerz

_ArTi4ever_

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
i wont say much debs...as whatever i would say would be an understatement 4 sure...neither i m that much worth of appreacting u through proper words....but wanna say this much...!!!this ff is getting really close to my heart.i feel the charaters getting life through ur descriptions..u can emote them really well.u r a writer per xcellence!!hats off to u.slowly but steadily i have turned into a complete admirer of ur writing skill.wil have to admit it.plzz update soon.

Edited by ghtk1 - 18 May 2010 at 1:07pm

debby

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

hey Debs Hug

sorry abt being later here..:)

I totally loved this one, it had such an innocent charm to it, totally in contrast to what I have read earlier (of ur work ie..)..

Loved this one :) Between have I told u I own the world's best book shelf (so much for modesty LOL) & I m exceedingly proud of it :) (will send u a pic LOL )

I so so so related to that part, famous 5s and secret sevens in separate piles...those were the days :)

Heylo Divya! *hugs*

Thanks a lot for that lovely comment... you made my otherwise rather sad evening all light up.
Haha I just checked out your bookshelf and indeed, its one you should be proud of. Its a beauty!

Those were indeed the days... when all I wanted to do was go holidaying with the FF. Sigh.
Thanks once again Divya.. u're a darling.

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghtk1

i wont say much debs...as whatever i would say would be an understatement 4 sure...neither i m that much worth of appreacting u through proper words....but wanna say this much...!!!this ff is getting really close to my heart.i feel the charaters getting life through ur descriptions..u can emote them really well.u r a writer per xcellence!!hats off to u.slowly but steadily i have turned into a complete admirer of ur writing skill.wil have to admit it.plzz update soon.

Hey Pallu, how are you doing? Its been so long...

Oh come on, u hve always been one of my biggest supporters :) Thanks a million once again for being so sweet and encouraging... it makes a world of difference.

Love you *hugs*

-madhvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-madhvi-

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hey debby
i knw im terribly late
but this story of urs was rather cute
i loved it

debby

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Debby,

I am so sorry for being so late but i must say that Debby's store of this and that never fails to surprise us with its beautifully written stories, each one standing out on its own and bringing a totally new side of you across.

As a person, we have various sides to us, this brought out your simple and naivete sense, indeed simply innocent self out beautifully. Innocence is not just there in some ten- sixteen year olds, it can there at any age.

Beautifullyyyyyyyyyy written, do write more and more.

God bless you!

debby

Post Reply New Post

Go to top