Writers Corner

Debby's Store of This & That:Getting Married|Pg 12 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debby

Originally posted by Senny

Hey Debs hugssssssss and hugssss, so sowie i missed this one man, oh aunty thats the thing she is so strong yet so soft and sweet. I could do nothing but admire her and her amazing contagious spirit. I try and stay happy, doses of such amaxing people and such beautiful writeups always help in doing so.

Oh great to hear about your job and life going along, i hope its not just going along but going well too Debs.

I know about letting go, it is one of the hardest things to do and to survive with a positive attitude is even more hard, but i guess its a part of a cycle of life, which comes with its series of misfortunes and accepting them and moving on is better than waiting for the storm to pass or subside all the time.

You have always written sooo well Debs, how can anyone not be supportive Debs.

Would loveeee to read ahead Debs, I hope you are planning to continue this really soon man.

<font color="#0000ff">Hehe, yes, its going on well I daresay - halki fulki hasi ghum ke saath - that's from a song I heard on the FM recently. =)

"its a part of a cycle of life, which comes with its series of
misfortunes and accepting them and moving on is better than waiting for
the storm to pass or subside all the time."

Bingo. I completely echo that. Happiness is nothing after all but a state of mind. If we dont find it around, we should learn to create it. I see you have adopted a very philosophical bend of mind... ;) Senny the philosopher! :D I love the attitude.

Well this was just a story and it ended there. But I will surely write more and make you read them - dosti ki hai toh tumhe nibhaani toh padegi. :)_

Lotsa love.</font>

Eh Debs yeah i have become so philosophical over time hehe and writing is where i am more so.

I love listening to the songs on radio as well hehe, have not heard this one i guess but thats true, happiness and saddness goes side by side.

I agree one should learn how to create happiness, it certainly is just a state of mind and i am glad that we are all gifted with the ability to create it, its just that some attempt to create it and some deem it better to remain gloomy and sad. I have always tried to choose the former but at times just can't help it and let gloominess rule over for the day.

Awww okay Debs then do write more and more, still my heart wishes for Maya to have found her true love, maybe it would be someone else, life can take any turn, we should just sit tight with the seatbelt fastened.

God bless ya Debs.

Edited by Senny - 11 April 2010 at 12:42pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debby's Store of This & That:Getting Married|Pg 12 (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
hey Debby
How are you..?
honestly i was very glad to read that PM..! Finally you wrote something and posted...!
I was missing reading your writings...and wishing you'd start another story soon...
Reading this OS was a pleasure... :-)
Loved the flow of the story....it was nice and smooth.
Since its a OS...i didn't expect a full complete ending....but somewhere i was left wondering about Rishi's feelings...we never knew what he felt.

It rained...and just as she was about to confess...well...i wished she'd have confessed...!
What could have been...

But well...the way you wrote is usually how it happens in real life...and i guess that's the best part about your writing....that you make it as real as possible!!Wink

Beautiful OS...! wonderful portrayal of the emotions....

Do keep writing na...
I'll be waiting to receive more PMs like this one....heheh
xoxo
Nidhi

Edited by hgrhr - 11 April 2010 at 12:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senny

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hgrhr

hey Debby
How are you..?
honestly i was very glad to read that PM..! Finally you wrote something and posted...!
I was missing reading your writings...and wishing you'd start another story soon...
Reading this OS was a pleasure... :-)
Loved the flow of the story....it was nice and smooth.
Since its a OS...i didn't expect a full complete ending....but somewhere i was left wondering about Rishi's feelings...we never knew what he felt.

It rained...and just as she was about to confess...well...i wished she'd have confessed...!
What could have been...

But well...the way you wrote is usually how it happens in real life...and i guess that's the best part about your writing....that you make it as real as possible!!Wink

Beautiful OS...! wonderful portrayal of the emotions....

Do keep writing na...
I'll be waiting to receive more PMs like this one....heheh
xoxo
Nidhi

Hey Nidhi :)
How have you been?

Yes, I have missed IF too... glad to kniow you liked this story and I will surely be posting more.

Yes, Rishi's feelings are understated here... but like you said, that's very often how it is in life. We cross all our dreaming limits only to find the muse awake. Well if that made any sense. LOL =)

Thanks a lot. As always, your commnts delight me.
Love.

Hug

hgrhr

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senny

Eh Debs yeah i have become so philosophical over time hehe and writing is where i am more so.

I love listening to the songs on radio as well hehe, have not heard this one i guess but thats true, happiness and saddness goes side by side.

I agree one should learn how to create happiness, it certainly is just a state of mind and i am glad that we are all gifted with the ability to create it, its just that some attempt to create it and some deem it better to remain gloomy and sad. I have always tried to choose the former but at times just can't help it and let gloominess rule over for the day.

Awww okay Debs then do write more and more, still my heart wishes for Maya to have found her true love, maybe it would be someone else, life can take any turn, we should just sit tight with the seatbelt fastened.

God bless ya Debs.

Its a song from this movie called Pyar Impossible - some Priyanka Chopra starrer that came and went - I have no idea abt the movie whatsoever but the song is pretty cool... hear it sumtime.

Yes I cant agree more. We should always try and believe we are happy but being human, we cant help but get gloomy  sometimes.... it cud be as trivial as catalyst as sultry weather.

Exactly! Maybe it just wasnt meant to be for Maya and Rishi. And then again, its possible they meet some years after or its even possible that he doesnt leave after all. Open ended is how life is hai na?

Lotsa love Senny. Take care of urself. God bless. *hugs*

Senny

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hey cud u plz write its mayur version............plzzzz

debby

archieeps

archieeps

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Debby! OMGOSH looooong time dear :) Now, let's talk about this wonderful piece of work of yours I came across shall we?

I must say, this one-shot was one of the most captivating and poignant OSs I've read here in IF. Beautifully expressed emotions of the main protagonist coupled with the descriptions of the rain - mindblowing! The literary genius in you has struck once again :D I absolutely looooved it!

Your writing style is so gripping, I felt like I was right there, one step behind Maya as she was narrating the events, right from the beginning - and this is an extremely important talent you possess, which is why I totally admire you and your pieces of work...Please please please do continue writing some more stories like that! or actually, any way you want, I'd still love them :)

xx

Kainath

Edited by archieeps - 18 April 2010 at 2:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debbySenny

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
It was really good! sad...but that's life and love isn't it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debbySenny

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

Debby! Glad to have you back with something so amazing! Reserved. I'm gonna post a real long comment on this one, cause it absolutely left me speechless!

Thanks Rachna! Delighted you liked it. :D

Senny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top