Writers Corner

Debby's Store of This & That:Getting Married|Pg 12 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

-madhvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-madhvi-

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
late i knw
but i luved ur story....
real one !!!!
hey if u write more do pm me
love u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debby's Store of This & That:Getting Married|Pg 12 (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -madhvi-

late i knw
but i luved ur story....
real one !!!!
hey if u write more do pm me
love u

Thanks so much Madhvi!
Will surely do so :)

-madhvi-

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
awwwww.... what a sweet story am sure everyone can relate too.. i wish she would have confessed her love even though he was going away. atleast he'd know roight? ur writing is awesome yaar.. please continue writing Big smile

debby

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

awwwww.... what a sweet story am sure everyone can relate too.. i wish she would have confessed her love even though he was going away. atleast he'd know roight? ur writing is awesome yaar.. please continue writing Big smile

Hey Nishi...! :)
Yes, at least he'd know... we sumtimes spend so much time thinking and re-thinking that wen we finally spring to action, its too late. =)

Delighted u liked it. Thanks so much :)

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senny

reserveddddddd. Debs its really nice to have ya here.

Edited:

Debss how have you been? It has been ages since I have spoken to you, hope your studies are going well and you are as wonderful as you always have been. I am so sowie for the late reply debs, I wanted to read it when i am all relaxed and treat myself and so there couldn't have been a better day than today when I met someone or actually found someone who made me realise that life is indeed veryyyyyy beautiful and since then i don't know i am feeling so much at peace.

This person is a woman who has just joined at the new orphanage i am working at, her husband died along time back when she was an immigrant in Canada with three children and the eldest being a three year old! A lady all alone in a totally new country, her story her courage made me cry so hard with happiness that such amazing spirited people like her are there too. She gave me hope and inspiration to move on ahead man.

I am so sowie debs, my habit of being off the topic continues hehe, I lovedddddd absolutely lovedddd this story of Maya and all the characters playing their due role, sayanti, manav and rishi. These characters caught my attention and made me a part of this story, Maya the kind of character she is, I guess any girl can put herself in her shoes and form the necessary connection which any reader needs to do. More so and i deem certainly because of the way you write soooooooo beautifully debs.

I feel sooooo bad for Maya as Rishi is leaving for the atomic research center but I don't know i feel at times we have to let go and she should, holding too tight to a relation never allows that relationship to grow, depriving it with a room to grow.

I loveddddddddddddd the writeup so much, would very eagerly look forward to read ahead, have to leave for shopping thus or else would have went on and on and on hehe.

God blesssss ya girl!

Hey Senny!
*hugs*
I miss you so much ya... Well, job's going on...life's getting along...Hope ure doing great too!

Wow, that lady sounds tough indeed - I know wat u mean. Sometimes someone's courage and strength inspires us enough to last us a lifetime. I am glad ure feeling all happy and dreamy. :D

I agree with you about letting go. We cant force an emotion; we cant force someone to stay. Some people are just meant to be passing visitors... Its too bad that we get so attached as to sulk when they leave.

Anyhow, I am glad you enjoyed reading it. Thanks so very much... uve always been very supportive of whatever I write :)

Love you. God bless.

Senny

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Debbyyy i have edited my post on pg 1. Hugsssss. Smile

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debby

reserveddddddd. Debs its really nice to have ya here.

Edited:

Debss how have you been? It has been ages since I have spoken to you, hope your studies are going well and you are as wonderful as you always have been. I am so sowie for the late reply debs, I wanted to read it when i am all relaxed and treat myself and so there couldn't have been a better day than today when I met someone or actually found someone who made me realise that life is indeed veryyyyyy beautiful and since then i don't know i am feeling so much at peace.

This person is a woman who has just joined at the new orphanage i am working at, her husband died along time back when she was an immigrant in Canada with three children and the eldest being a three year old! A lady all alone in a totally new country, her story her courage made me cry so hard with happiness that such amazing spirited people like her are there too. She gave me hope and inspiration to move on ahead man.

I am so sowie debs, my habit of being off the topic continues hehe, I lovedddddd absolutely lovedddd this story of Maya and all the characters playing their due role, sayanti, manav and rishi. These characters caught my attention and made me a part of this story, Maya the kind of character she is, I guess any girl can put herself in her shoes and form the necessary connection which any reader needs to do. More so and i deem certainly because of the way you write soooooooo beautifully debs.

I feel sooooo bad for Maya as Rishi is leaving for the atomic research center but I don't know i feel at times we have to let go and she should, holding too tight to a relation never allows that relationship to grow, depriving it with a room to grow.

I loveddddddddddddd the writeup so much, would very eagerly look forward to read ahead, have to leave for shopping thus or else would have went on and on and on hehe.

God blesssss ya girl!

<font color="#0000ff">Hey Senny!
*hugs*
I miss you so much ya... Well, job's going on...life's getting along...Hope ure doing great too!

Wow, that lady sounds tough indeed - I know wat u mean. Sometimes someone's courage and strength inspires us enough to last us a lifetime. I am glad ure feeling all happy and dreamy. :D

I agree with you about letting go. We cant force an emotion; we cant force someone to stay. Some people are just meant to be passing visitors... Its too bad that we get so attached as to sulk when they leave.

Anyhow, I am glad you enjoyed reading it. Thanks so very much... uve always been very supportive of whatever I write :)

Love you. God bless.</font>

Hey Debs hugssssssss and hugssss, so sowie i missed this one man, oh aunty thats the thing she is so strong yet so soft and sweet. I could do nothing but admire her and her amazing contagious spirit. I try and stay happy, doses of such amaxing people and such beautiful writeups always help in doing so.

Oh great to hear about your job and life going along, i hope its not just going along but going well too Debs.

I know about letting go, it is one of the hardest things to do and to survive with a positive attitude is even more hard, but i guess its a part of a cycle of life, which comes with its series of misfortunes and accepting them and moving on is better than waiting for the storm to pass or subside all the time.

You have always written sooo well Debs, how can anyone not be supportive Debs.

Would loveeee to read ahead Debs, I hope you are planning to continue this really soon man.

debby

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Hey Debs hugssssssss and hugssss, so sowie i missed this one man, oh aunty thats the thing she is so strong yet so soft and sweet. I could do nothing but admire her and her amazing contagious spirit. I try and stay happy, doses of such amaxing people and such beautiful writeups always help in doing so.

Oh great to hear about your job and life going along, i hope its not just going along but going well too Debs.

I know about letting go, it is one of the hardest things to do and to survive with a positive attitude is even more hard, but i guess its a part of a cycle of life, which comes with its series of misfortunes and accepting them and moving on is better than waiting for the storm to pass or subside all the time.

You have always written sooo well Debs, how can anyone not be supportive Debs.

Would loveeee to read ahead Debs, I hope you are planning to continue this really soon man.

Hehe, yes, its going on well I daresay - halki fulki hasi ghum ke saath - that's from a song I heard on the FM recently. =)

"its a part of a cycle of life, which comes with its series of misfortunes and accepting them and moving on is better than waiting for the storm to pass or subside all the time."

Bingo. I completely echo that. Happiness is nothing after all but a state of mind. If we dont find it around, we should learn to create it. I see you have adopted a very philosophical bend of mind... ;) Senny the philosopher! :D I love the attitude.

Well this was just a story and it ended there. But I will surely write more and make you read them - dosti ki hai toh tumhe nibhaani toh padegi. :)_

Lotsa love.

Senny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top