Writers Corner

Debby's Store of This & That:Getting Married|Pg 12 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

whatsername

Goldie

whatsername

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
debbyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug

WHERE WERREE YOUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!! i have missed you and your words. very much. I dont even come on IF anymore but I still came and checked my pm to check if you have sent a link with an update. and beleive it or not, I logged into IF with the same thought today and there it was... your message :):)

This is very beautifully described piece. I love the details But I have a complaint ! this was way too short !!!! write something longer .... but I also love the way you just dont need many words to express yourself. Even with such few words, you make your reader paint a picture and we can just imagine all your characters coming alive and the relationship they have with each other ... Its beautiful... ''The sun fell down. The curtains drew shut.'' Absolutely Fantastic. Have you started on a book yet Angry ..

and my dear debby, is it you getting married ? Shocked

Thank you for so vividly wording these little precious stories. Its always a treat to read your work. Dont dissppear again. I need regular Debby's writing dosage !!

Many Many Love

Heart Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debby's Store of This & That:Getting Married|Pg 12 (Page 13)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senny

Debbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how have you been? It has been agessss. I have missed missed missed and missed you and all your writeups!

How are things going? You haven't lost your touch, you still write as beautifully as before. I read something written by you after so long it is making me all nostalgic, apologies for my emotional and dramatic attack hehe!LOL

I don't know how far I am feeling right, is it you getting married Debby?

Even if not, it was written soooooooo well. Keep writing always!

God bless!

Hey Senny *hugs* how are you doing? Miss you so much ya... :(

Thanks re. And it feels good to hear you haven't tired of my writing. :D

Um um... well I guess that much is pretty obvious =)) I am not getting married as yet but yes this does have a lot to do with my life. I hope you like what comes up next.

Thanks so much as always. :-)

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archieeps

Debby! It's been aaages since I've commented on something you've written...first off welcome back! I truly missed reading your wonderful pieces of fiction and thank you for updating! Now how about updating regularly eh? ;)

Very interesting and superbly written first chapter I must say - and is the main character supposed to be your caricature? Haha, but seriously very well written and I'm sooo looking forward to reading lots more from you :D

Hey Kainath :) I have missed you too... haven't read your amazing stories in a long time - dratted 9 to 5 job of mine. !

Hehe caricature ;) yes in some ways...I am toh going through major turbulence.

Thanks a ton! Hope you like the rest of it too :D

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whatsername

debbyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug

WHERE WERREE YOUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!! i have missed you and your words. very much. I dont even come on IF anymore but I still came and checked my pm to check if you have sent a link with an update. and beleive it or not, I logged into IF with the same thought today and there it was... your message :):)

This is very beautifully described piece. I love the details But I have a complaint ! this was way too short !!!! write something longer .... but I also love the way you just dont need many words to express yourself. Even with such few words, you make your reader paint a picture and we can just imagine all your characters coming alive and the relationship they have with each other ... Its beautiful... ''The sun fell down. The curtains drew shut.'' Absolutely Fantastic. Have you started on a book yet Angry ..

and my dear debby, is it you getting married ? Shocked

Thank you for so vividly wording these little precious stories. Its always a treat to read your work. Dont dissppear again. I need regular Debby's writing dosage !!

Many Many Love

Heart Heart

Sunita !! *hugs* how are you ?? I miss you so much !

Aww.... seriously yar... those were the days when we read each other's works and lived in our own personal paradise-s.

Hehe yeah I know it was short re...was just an epigraph. I am going to continue this so I hope I will be able to resolve your complaint. Im so glad you liked it ! Gives me such hope as you can't imagine, esp coming from as-you-know one of my favourite writers. Write na !! Miss your writing so much :(

LOL I aint getting married - but yes this tale does have bits from my life. ;)

Sure thing re... will update soon.
Thanks a lot for being so encouraging always... Love you.
Hug

myownarea

IF-Stunnerz

myownarea

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged

debby Hug

I know this comment is late.. but der aaye durust aaye (LOL.. some things never change..yes)

You know what I love best about the way u write ? you remind me of all my fav writers, yet u have an unique style/.. Just to put it in perspective, I would say u write in a way jhumpa lahri writes her stories.. a charming innocence and relatable characters.. the style is unique and urs!! its refreshing and a gr8 pleasure to read!! :) Do write and PM me :) I'll drop in at a weird hour and fill ur comments box with all my appreciation for u :)

love
Divya

debby

debby

IF-Dazzler

debby

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

debby Hug

I know this comment is late.. but der aaye durust aaye (LOL.. some things never change..yes)

You know what I love best about the way u write ? you remind me of all my fav writers, yet u have an unique style/.. Just to put it in perspective, I would say u write in a way jhumpa lahri writes her stories.. a charming innocence and relatable characters.. the style is unique and urs!! its refreshing and a gr8 pleasure to read!! :) Do write and PM me :) I'll drop in at a weird hour and fill ur comments box with all my appreciation for u :)

love
Divya

Hey Divya *hugs*

Haha true... der aaye durust aaye... I toh am a staunch believer in that logic. :D

Jhumpa Lahiri? ;) Im glad you have fun reading what abstract stuff I keep coming up with... putting up with my eccentricities is no minor job.

For sure I'll keep PMing you... its always a pleasure to hear from you.

Thanks a lot !! 

myownarea

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Dear Debbyjee,

I realize that I am a terrible friend. I have this huge box full of your pm's lying around since forever, and I have been too lazy to take a look. *sharminda muh* 

Laalat hai mujhpe! ...wait I have a question for you Ms. Hindi expert: Is it Laalat or laanat? Embarrassed I know it's one of these...

This is one of those Hindi words I always get confused with. Like galat femmi. For the longest time I used to think it was galat familyStern Smile I kid you not. I used to go around to people going, "Yeh apki galat family hai!"...no wonder I got such strange looks from those said people! 

Khair, just when I think my bad hindi word days are over, I always land upon another one of these words that stumps me. 

I am so lucky I have you though...Embarrassed

This would be me  NOT maska-fying you so that you forget what a terrible friend I have been. *innocent muh* 

Anyways, before I make a total fool of myself with my randomness, I would like to tell you that I am totally going to read all of your stories this weekend. I am tres excited. :D 

So please do not disown me as a friend okies? *puppy dog muh* 

I am also totally going to write you a huge long facebook message about my life, and if you don't reply then I may never speak to you again. Stern Smile

*breaks the silence*

Fine fine. Laugh all you want. I know I suck at giving dhamkis. *sigh* But still. Please? *puppy dog muh*

I shall be back to kha your sar some more after I read all your wonderful stories. 

Love,
Your Pallojee. :)

debby

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
debby,am new here and urs is d first work am reading in WC..jus read d first one..loved it!amazing story!i cud relate to it well..nice language..it had a kind of flow to it..u knw, like a flowing river..the way u described d feeling of love and d way u used rains 4 it ws mindblowing!superb!
more comments aftr readin d rest!
love
harsha

debby

Post Reply New Post

Go to top