Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
now omi will save abeer n try to become a hero in leher's eyes ๐Ÿฅฑ
๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผall bollywood bakwaas this omi is really getting on my last nerv
finally the fight i wanted to seethe most between dadi n kul๐Ÿ˜† n us ankur ko dekho wase piche piche didi didi kar raha hai or didi ko us gundey k saat chor k chala gaya ๐Ÿคชloser kahin k !!!!! respact daddy cool even more now aj unho ne jo kuch kaha abt his daughters ๐Ÿ‘ I DONT LIKE THIS HAASIL TRACK ๐ŸคขOMI HAYE HAYE ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿคข
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvi2009

I am in shock....Abheer kidnapped............WTH ๐Ÿ˜ก I so did not see this coming. Wait so bubble, fight problem solved. It was a fight between Boodha and Mathurs. May be the lines were funny. Now how does this spell trouble for AbHer. Well, Kul gave muft ki advice to Brij about getting Lehar married. But Brij, being the sweetheart he is, did not agree. So how did this fight cause trouble for AbHer. And where does 'a wal' come in all this.

Maybe this was the 'fyt' but Anvi, Bittan wasn't anywhere in the scene - then why was Parul tweeting about it? And as for the 'wal' SEARCH ME ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Bubble

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ggcric

@ bubble

thanx for d update

some cute scenes of Leher N Abeer

but d point is , d precap is a SHOCK.

Leher has seen that Abeer is kidnapped, wht wil she do?

if she goes to omi for help, then also she is in trouble, as thn he might blackmail her.

Now I am anylaysing abt Parul;s tweets, d fight has been done b/w dadi n mathurs.

Now I think Leher wil go to Ganeshganj, n tell this to abheer's family, thn dadi wil ask how come u were there, then dadi bin laden wil take out all her missiles n bombs in d form of bad words.

like leher is kali billi, uski nazar lagi hogi lalla par, etc...

n due to this there wil b more tension b/w mathurs n vajpayee, n in this way a wall wil b created b/w leher n abheer.

As dadi might bring out an order dat abheer shd not meet leher, etc

I totally agree, Leher will help but I think she will get Deepa to tell the vajpayee, if they make it difficult for Deepa then Leher will get involved....either way I cannot wait for monday!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maha_elahi202

now omi will save abeer n try to become a hero in leher's eyes ๐Ÿฅฑ

๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผall bollywood bakwaas this omi is really getting on my last nerv
finally the fight i wanted to seethe most between dadi n kul๐Ÿ˜† n us ankur ko dekho wase piche piche didi didi kar raha hai or didi ko us gundey k saat chor k chala gaya ๐Ÿคชloser kahin k !!!!! respact daddy cool even more now aj unho ne jo kuch kaha abt his daughters ๐Ÿ‘ I DONT LIKE THIS HAASIL TRACK ๐ŸคขOMI HAYE HAYE ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿคข

I don't like the thought of Omi saving Abeer thus making leher indebted to him but I can SEE him doing this!!! what if he uses this to blackmail leher later on, he says marry me or Abeer will die?!
ggcric thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvi2009

I am in shock....Abheer kidnapped............WTH ๐Ÿ˜ก I so did not see this coming. Wait so bubble, fight problem solved. It was a fight between Boodha and Mathurs. May be the lines were funny. Now how does this spell trouble for AbHer. Well, Kul gave muft ki advice to Brij about getting Lehar married. But Brij, being the sweetheart he is, did not agree. So how did this fight cause trouble for AbHer. And where does 'a wal' come in all this.

KulCha also said something abt abheer to dadi ki wo awaragardi karta rahta hai, in response to dadi's comments abt leher.

n dis way dadi might order something, which wil create a wall b/w abheer n leherEdited by ggcric - 14 years ago
ggcric thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I don't like the thought of Omi saving Abeer thus making leher indebted to him but I can SEE him doing this!!! what if he uses this to blackmail leher later on, he says marry me or Abeer will die?!

I dont want dis filmy track
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mahi.. i so hope not that omi will pretend to save abheer therefore trying to get into leher's good books.. somehow that seems the most probable and logical (if u can call that!) .. just by kidnapping abeer omi is not gonna gain anything.. but by pretending to be the saviour he might get into leher's good books.. i really hope tht is not the case .. as it is abeer is clueless about psyscho omi, ab leher is the only way he was gonna see sense soon..but what a cliff hanger!
thank god i have guests from India this weekend and will be terribly busy.. otherwise, bache kucche baal bhi ud jaate kyunki soch soch ke hamara sar itna garam ho jaata hai๐Ÿ˜†

thanks so much bubble for the prompt update as always๐Ÿ˜Š
I liked ur comment, that the talk between omi and leher had no real matter.. koi matterva tha hi nahin, ka๐Ÿ˜†
faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

i dont  think he'll blackmail her but i wish he does i dont want leher to be indebted to the creep he is try to make his image gud infront of leher !!! n he is the only person leher can ask 4 help   i think this whole next week they will show omi try to get close to leher n at sat slp epi ABeer will knw abt his intensions coz usually something big happens on these kind spl epis let keep our fingers crossed 
faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywoman

mahi.. i so hope not that omi will pretend to save abheer therefore trying to get into leher's good books.. somehow that seems the most probable and logical (if u can call that!) .. just by kidnapping abeer omi is not gonna gain anything.. but by pretending to be the saviour he might get into leher's good books.. i really hope tht is not the case .. as it is abeer is clueless about psyscho omi, ab leher is the only way he was gonna see sense soon..but what a cliff hanger!

thank god i have guests from India this weekend and will be terribly busy.. otherwise, bache kucche baal bhi ud jaate kyunki soch soch ke hamara sar itna garam ho jaata hai๐Ÿ˜†

thanks so much bubble for the prompt update as always๐Ÿ˜Š
I liked ur comment, that the talk between omi and leher had no real matter.. koi matterva tha hi nahin, ka๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†lucky u i dont have anything to this weekend mean ab mare dilmaag kharab hone wla hai soch soch kar ๐Ÿ˜ญ there r 99 percent chance;s abeer ko kidnap karne k or kya  faida hoga omi ko the creep is trying to impress leher ๐Ÿคข
sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi everyone,

OK episode. But the story is progressing fast.

What I think on what can happen:

1. Fight between Vajpayee and Mathurs, so they might have a wall created upon Dadi's orders.

2. Leher mite run to Vajpayee's for help, and dadi will suspect something's cooking in college resulting in a wall.

3. Leher mite run after the omni van and try to free abeer, coming home late again, resulting in another showdown with Kul and insults from dadi. Something like kali badi ki katha (please not this!!!)

4. Leher mite run to Omi for help, and he may tell her take me and and leave Abeer only then Abeer lives. She may agree and Abeer may be pissed of with her because of this. So a wall in their relationship. (Please not even this, it will be way to filmy!!!!)

5. Leher may run to Vajpayee's, help save Abeer, TN indepted to Leher, and has a good feeling for Mathurs. (I WOULD LOVE THIS!!!!)

Man the jhatkas they give. Now I wont be able to work on the weekend.

Shripal.