9 April 2010 - college romance and street fight

Posted: 14 years ago
Lehar goes to the library to meet Abeer and it's a cute scene - but kabab mein haddi Ankur appears here also. Lehar says she'll get rid of him and meet Abeer later.
Omi and faaltu paaltus are sitting in the library observing.

Then Lehar and Ankur are walking in the corridor and Omi calls Lehar ji from behind.

Ankur goes off to class. Long pointless scene in which Omi says more anaap shanaap - sorry I can't go into his bakwas - no real matter in there - just a lot about Lehar's izzat etc.
Then Deepa comes and asks Lehar what happened - L tells Deepa all that happened yesterday.

In Ganeshgunj, Daadi and Veena meet at the fruit stall and start gossiping . Brij and Kul are eating breakfast at the shop (gas has run out at home) and overhear them talking about girls who come home late and make bahanas about notes etc.🀒
Kul leaps up and fights with the two of them - then Brij also gets in his own two bit. He tells daadi 'aapki umr ka lehaz hai... bas" and reminds her she also has a daughter at home.

Abeer hatches a plan to get rid of Ankur and succeeds in getting him out of thw way for half an hour. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kul tells Brij they should get Guddan married😲. Brij tells him he will not cut her wings because poeple are talking - it will happen at the right time for the right reasons.

Precap: Omi on the phone telling someone 'raasta saaf hai, uthale use.' A maruti omni swings by - fellows in masks get out and cover Abeer with a blanket and bundle him into the vehicle. 😲😲Lehar sees it all.

Bubble
Edited by soapbubble - 14 years ago
OMG abeer kidnapped, and leher saw it all, who will she tell, oh please dont go to omi for help....

thanks for the update soapbubble

Originally posted by fj08

OMG abeer kidnapped, and leher saw it all, who will she tell, oh please dont go to omi for help....

thanks for the update soapbubble

I doubt it πŸ˜• , I hope not - she was really hating it when he was speaking to her.
and you're welcome 😊
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 14 years ago
OMG OMG.. Abeer kidnapped? Didn't see this comingggg! How will Leher deal with this? who can she tell? uhhhhhhh.. UFF this OMI!

Thanks LOADS for the update!
Originally posted by Mari1986

OMG OMG.. Abeer kidnapped? Didn't see this comingggg! How will Leher deal with this? who can she tell? uhhhhhhh.. UFF this OMI!

Thanks LOADS for the update!

Yep. OMG Huge OMG. Now what?
Bubble

oh i m sure we will come up with what to do .... over the weekend πŸ˜• isnt it nice we will have sooo much time to figure out whats going to happen next !!!!!!!!

i m guessing the half hour without ankur will also be next week and not shown today

Soapbubble, thank you for the prompt update!!πŸ‘

Omg!! Abeer kidnapped??!! 😲😲

How much more are these two to go through? in the space of 3 days (their time) they had been through so much - Abeer and the mandir explosion, then park and police not to mention Omi, then the outburst at home and now just when we thought they will have a nice little romance build up, we are left with the horrified imgae of Abeer taken by Omi and his gunda's (who else?!).

If that is not enough they have double trouble stirring up in the mathur's household, all pointing towards some separation of Leher and Abeer!!!! NOOOO

Originally posted by fj08

oh i m sure we will come up with what to do .... over the weekend πŸ˜• isnt it nice we will have sooo much time to figure out whats going to happen next !!!!!!!!

i m guessing the half hour without ankur will also be next week and not shown today

heh but who would've thunk they'd give us SUCH a huge jhatka. Damn these weekend cliff hangers.
Bubble

@ bubble

thanx for d update

some cute scenes of Leher N Abeer

but d point is , d precap is a SHOCK.

Leher has seen that Abeer is kidnapped, wht wil she do?

if she goes to omi for help, then also she is in trouble, as thn he might blackmail her.

Now I am anylaysing abt Parul;s tweets, d fight has been done b/w dadi n mathurs.

Now I think Leher wil go to Ganeshganj, n tell this to abheer's family, thn dadi wil ask how come u were there, then dadi bin laden wil take out all her missiles n bombs in d form of bad words.

like leher is kali billi, uski nazar lagi hogi lalla par, etc...

n due to this there wil b more tension b/w mathurs n vajpayee, n in this way a wall wil b created b/w leher n abheer.

As dadi might bring out an order dat abheer shd not meet leher, etc
I am in shock....Abheer kidnapped............WTH 😑 I so did not see this coming. Wait so bubble, fight problem solved. It was a fight between Boodha and Mathurs. May be the lines were funny. Now how does this spell trouble for AbHer. Well, Kul gave muft ki advice to Brij about getting Lehar married. But Brij, being the sweetheart he is, did not agree. So how did this fight cause trouble for AbHer. And where does 'a wal' come in all this.Edited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago