Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Will karan be able to save Thakur??

dbanerjee77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Now it remains to be seen if Karan reaches the scene before Abha signs those stupid papers of Jagmohan. Creatives may prolong this by creating a misunderstanding between Abha & Karan. May be Karan- Saniya & Abha-Sanskar weddings will be arranged & as much as we hate this, we have to bear everything till the final hour!!!

any other guesses????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just the thought of that happening makes me ill. Every story happens like this on Zee, with a protracted misunderstanding / rift between the lovers (the tension). And a last minute resolution. God, how I hate misunderstandings.

It is such a cookie-cutter story direction. I hope they have the sense not to proceed in this way.
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dbanerjee77

Now it remains to be seen if Karan reaches the scene before Abha signs those stupid papers of Jagmohan. Creatives may prolong this by creating a misunderstanding between Abha & Karan. May be Karan- Saniya & Abha-Sanskar weddings will be arranged & as much as we hate this, we have to bear everything till the final hour!!!

any other guesses????

Not really............I always knew that Jags will ask his son as the compensation 4 releasing Thakur..............Karan will not, in any ways reach before Abha signs their so called "divorce" papers..............He'll be forced 2 marry Saniya............atleast their engagement is gonna take place................ 😡 🤢
queenpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abha will sign the papers for sure to save her dad.She will go all the way to the mandap with Sanskar.She will ignore Karan to make him feel bad.

But CVs have kept an escape route to all the problem , Jagmohan made her sign the papers(which were not really needed) .Just before the wedding Karan will see the papers and run to meet abha and stop her wedding.Eventually, he will succeed in stopping the wedding.😊

We'll be seeing loads of rona dhona next week.
dbanerjee77 thumbnail
Karan should not have left Ujjain in the first place. He doesnt seem to be the kind of person who will run away from his responsibilities but then love makes people do crazy things!!! I sincerely wish creatives take a different route than the D-Day revelations although I also feel that If they do take a different route then the characters of Saniya & Sanskar get immensely sidelined. Don't know if the creatives can afford to do that!!!!

uzee thumbnail
...I think karan will arrive at swarn bhawan, only to see abha leaving (after signing those stupid documents)...and when she is irresponsive, he will think she is upset with him...but I'm still hopful that karan won't give up because of the man that he met today...also, i don't see karan agreeing to marrying saniya, instead, he may tell saniya that he is married to abha...or better yet, I hope he tells dadi (when she comes back) and dadi may be able to help him...but in the meantime, maybe abha will accept proposal from sanskar...

Vineeta92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uzee

...I think karan will arrive at swarn bhawan, only to see abha leaving (after signing those stupid documents)...and when she is irresponsive, he will think she is upset with him...but I'm still hopful that karan won't give up because of the man that he met today...also, i don't see karan agreeing to marrying saniya, instead, he may tell saniya that he is married to abha...or better yet, I hope he tells dadi (when she comes back) and dadi may be able to help him...but in the meantime, maybe abha will accept proposal from sanskar...

i think this would hapen
dbanerjee77 thumbnail
As per jagmohan's document, Abha will never be able to enter swarnbhavan after she signs. Karan cant meet Abha at her mamaji's place. So where will the Karan-Abha face offs happen from now on??

Any ideas???

All these things happened because of that stupid Thakur. He needs to attend anger management classes for sure or may be even the shock treatment as suggested by the doctors. I hate his false sense of pride. He cant actually do any harm to anybody except for ruining his own daughter's life. Jags on the other hand is cunning & very shrewd & knows how to manipulate people for his own benefits. But i must say i havent seen a person more brattish than Thakur!!!!!!!!😡
pj52 thumbnail
I think Sanskar and Saniya will infact help their friends. I was looking at one old episode where Sanskar said that he will wait for the day when Abha will share her problems and pain with him. Also the article said that Sanskar's entry is to  help Abha. Also, Saniya till now has always believed in Karan's happiness. She has never forced herself on him.
Karan and Abha's marriage will be fixed by their parents since both Saniya and Sanskar are in good books of their parents. But in the end both Saniya and Sanskar will help them to be together. Thats my hope and belief in friendship.

Abha will sign the papers and Karan will wonder why it happened? While he will try to find out, the marriage of both will be announced. Veer will tell Karan that when you were not in town, Abha called and she was very worried which will definitely make him doubtful. Karan now knows that Abha loves him very much and something must have forced her to sign those papers. He knows that she is afraid and bound to his father.

So, I think it will take couple of weeks to resolve but definitely they will be together...BUT it will be so painful to watch both Karan and Abha in pain..
desi-indian thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dbanerjee77

As per jagmohan's document, Abha will never be able to enter swarnbhavan after she signs. Karan cant meet Abha at her mamaji's place. So where will the Karan-Abha face offs happen from now on??

Any ideas???

All these things happened because of that stupid Thakur. He needs to attend anger management classes for sure or may be even the shock treatment as suggested by the doctors. I hate his false sense of pride. He cant actually do any harm to anybody except for ruining his own daughter's life. Jags on the other hand is cunning & very shrewd & knows how to manipulate people for his own benefits. But i must say i havent seen a person more brattish than Thakur!!!!!!!!😡

I agree with you... all this becoz of him and his ego.....Both the fathers have alot of ego problems and as far as Aabha not entering the SB.... Karan and Aabha can stay somewhere else.....might be later on Dadi will bring them home.....