Uttaran

Vansh to die in Uttaran? - Article - Page 4

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: JayaV

i never had prob with vansh character apart he going nuts over icha ...... i wanted him to be tied to taps since he was introduced during ichas /veers engagemnt ..... rohit is a gud actor and if this show makes us hate all the characters present then who are we suppose to love ? i like tina but i hate icha at times , i like nan and i hate veer, i am not found of rash since pari days and she suits as taps , jogi uselss, damini bekar , divya just fashion display , nani painting , mai shameful , chanda confused , who to love yaar ?

hey remember Mamiji,Pushkar's wife..she is better than others ,less irritating then all others however idiotic  she may seemπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. then there is Kasa kaka....wy forget Sid the Bechara..waiting 4 him to expose Tap.. n then i will fall in love wid himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
poor tappu....veer hates her and vansh will supposedly die.....so she has only her sid for solace....sid without diamond ring she had once demandedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Frankly speaking the show has turned very negative now...tomorrow lets assume Vansh dies or Tappu is expsoed or Veer-Ichha comes together..I don't think we will feel any excitement nowπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...there is something called patience and right now we all hv run out of that patienceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..yes we r watching it with a hope but the pace at which this story is moving..I m sure very soon that little hope too will b lostπŸ˜†

But I don't care if Ichha ends up with Vansh or Veer as long as Veer doesn't end up with TappuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

O yes
Vansh+ Ichcha=====Great😳

Veer + Ichcha======Super duper bumper greatπŸ‘πŸ‘

But Veer+ Tap=====horrific n disgusting
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing the article.
its so confusing.

so we expect a lot of bad things happening to iccha.
or is it going to be good if after all the tourture vansh gives to iccha, he dies. I would say yes. if he has to tourture her, he should die soon
sanw thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

O yes
Vansh+ Ichcha=====Great😳

Veer + Ichcha======Super duper bumper greatπŸ‘πŸ‘

But Veer+ Tap=====horrific n disgusting
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒

But how about Vansh + Taps=====
I would rather look forward to it, infact would love it
although it would be a distant possiblity

JUST GIVE IT A THOUGHTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janevalerina

whats wrong with you everythings all wrong because of vansh he has to die

Hey nothing is wrong with her i think, wy should the poor guy die who did not do anything intentionally or did not even know the past😲...even if Vansh did not marry Ichcha or he died  , Veer - ichcha could not be together , will Tapwater let go of veer that easily😑...Its Tap who has to die n then only  these 3 guys can move on wid life, if vansh Ichcha  r together , then Veer can get a nice non sacrificing sensible gal 4 himself or if Veer n ichcha r together  Vansh can find a new wife 4 himself?
?
wy shud these 3 guys suffer 4 Tappu😑...all 3 deserve happiness
😲
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanw

But how about Vansh + Taps=====
I would rather look forward to it, infact would love it
although it would be a distant possiblity

JUST GIVE IT A THOUGHTπŸ˜†

Plz nooooooo
she does not deserve him  at all.......he is an addict but that does not mean he would be having a devil as his partner. The ex-addicts r humans too..She does not desrve any 1 of the  bundela
boys.She as a devil does not deserve any man at all.😑😑😑

I think she deserves  an Orang-utan  or a Chimpanzee bcoz they will satisfy her wid the love she is hungry forπŸ˜‰.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰JUST GIVE IT A THOUGHT
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
* cough* vomit* 😭😭😭
my bechari tapu! i cannot hear anything against u!😭😭😭
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol ta , thats seems to suit taps a lot
sanw thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

Plz nooooooo
she does not deserve him  at all.......he is an addict but that does not mean he would be having a devil as his partner. The ex-addicts r humans too..She does not desrve any 1 of the  bundela
boys.She as a devil does not deserve any man at all.😑😑😑

I think she deserves  an Orang-utan  or a Chimpanzee bcoz they will satisfy her wid the love she is hungry forπŸ˜‰.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰JUST GIVE IT A THOUGHT

remember!
it was taps who took vansh's desire of getting iccha by manupulating mai. if it wasnt her, may be the story may not have progressed upto marriage of vansh-iccha.
she wanted a boy not better than vansh for iccha as he was an addict.
so she should get a taste of her own games now