Balika Vadhu

Anyone STILL watching this storyline? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

neteche_c

Groupbie

neteche_c

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahmansma

CVs: if you want some of us back, pl do end this track and show us a stronger story line...Anandi going back to school, getting top grades and becoming something BIG! :))) Happy just thinking along those lines...

Till then, I will be switching shows
I agree with you. They should show how difficult it will for Anandi to go back to her normal life. And how it affect the family instead of this stupid thing. That is a good storyline, that will keep us hook on the show. Because we all interested in what happens to Anandi. But nooo they had to drop this bombshell named TeepriAngry out no where. That seriously I don't understand why she is still in the story. Confused  When there are more interesting things they can show.

Edited by neteche_c - 11 April 2010 at 9:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anyone STILL watching this storyline? (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
they brought teepri because they wanted to do timepass till they think of some real story.......the track is so funny...imagine some not so good looking... loony hitting on a man who has just become grandfather

pjyo

shanthagp05

Groupbie

shanthagp05

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
yes even i have stopped watching. It would have been a wonderful track had they brought in Teepri as daughter of kalyani devi. And the way she calls kanni maa it irritates very much and sounds like cunning maa. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyonutmeg7

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanthagp05

yes even i have stopped watching. It would have been a wonderful track had they brought in Teepri as daughter of kalyani devi. And the way she calls kanni maa it irritates very much and sounds like cunningmaa.

CUNNING Maa. LOL Big smile ha ha ..very funny ROFL ROFL

diatoms82

guduli

Groupbie

guduli

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by shanthagp05

yes even i have stopped watching. It would have been a wonderful track had they brought in Teepri as daughter of kalyani devi. And the way she calls kanni maa it irritates very much and sounds like cunningmaa.

CUNNING Maa. LOL Big smile ha ha ..very funny ROFL ROFL

ROFL  thats a nice name cunning ma...yeah even I stopped watching BV since past couple of weeks..I just read updates from Uma...if I find it interesting then watch it in the eve Tongue

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
teepri track is going to be destruction of this show...... it just feels totally off track.... they could have shown more of gehna, basanth and how maasa starts respecting anandi's parents or sumitra taking charge as maasa said.... more on nandu but this is out right stupid.... i can't even see it for a minute and read updates now and then.... i think if the creatives should just show grown up anandi and jagya and show howw education has helped her... she must be spreading awareness about women education. anandi should have 2 kids a girl and a boy and jagya and anandi should decide to treat both of them equally. educate them and decide that they will no more encourage child marriage at their home.........

shanthagp05

Post Reply New Post

Go to top