Rules & Announcements

Aarti Chabria Interview - IF-Radio TODAY! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 25 November 2005 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Wow...gr8 news...thanx!!!..but...i think she wasn't in Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo!!Confused...anyways...

..my questionsBig smile:
1- Do you regr et doing any of your earlier films which bombed at the box-office??

2- How do you feel that a David Dhawan movie...with such a big star cast...Shaadi No.1...bombed at the box office??

3- What are your future plans?

4- What are your intresting future projects??

thats it for now... Wink    

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarti Chabria Interview - IF-Radio TODAY! (Page 2)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vandu4ever

IF-Stunnerz

Vandu4ever

Posted: 25 November 2005 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
wow that's nice!

newkidontheblok

IF-Sizzlerz

newkidontheblok

Posted: 25 November 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
wowww...if rocks Clap Clap Clap dats cool Clap Clap

nandinee

nandinee

Posted: 25 November 2005 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
gr8 news!! thanks! Embarrassed

Nannu

IF-Rockerz

Nannu

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Thanks for putting up this post Bholi BhaliTongue

Am asking the same Questions i asked toTanazTongue

1.Could you tell something about Arthi the person???

2.What gives you maximum satisfaction and peace of mind??

3.What is the one thing in you that you feel attracts other men towards you??

4.What are your views on love and marriage. What qualities are you looking for in your life partner.If you had to chose between love and money, Which one would you chose and why.Would you go against your family and marry for love.?

5.Describe UR dream date and your dream Guy ?RU dating any one. How would you like to spend an ideal romantic evening.?

6.My friend once told me that its better to marry the person who loves you than marry someone you love. What are your views on this???

7.When or where were you the happiest? What makes you happy.What has been your happiest and saddest moment in life??

8.What is your highest achievement in life . Which are the three things you wish to achieve in life and where do you see yourself five years from now???

9.What are your hobbies ???

10.What is the meaning of life according to you. A philosophical thought that intrigues you the most and which you follow?

11.Whats the best proposal you have received till date. If you want to propose to someone how would you propose to him???

12.Define Love.Whats more important love,friendship or family. If you had to chose between your career and love? Who would you chose and why???

13.If you were given an opportunity to relive one day from your entire life. Which day would you chose and why? ???

14.Whats the one thing you always wanted to do but never did????

15.Which is your biggest asset of urs???

16.What would u do if you get stuck with ur Guy/Man in a Jungle ,in a filmy way???? Wink LOL

17.Favourite--- Colour? Drink? Food? kyph Star? designer/brand? movie?hollywood and bollywod actor and actress? music? song?
indian tv show?? pass time? restraunt? car?

Take Care,

God Bless U,

NannuEmbarrassed

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Wow. Thats great Aarti Chabbria. Will post my questions later tonight.

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged
well..

i have a few questions ~

1. do you plan to continue in bollywood despite of not tasting big success..or are you like many other stars venturing into new territory like - directing,producing,etcetc.

2. are you dating someone?hehe is it too personal?? Embarrassed

3. havign worked with big stars like Aki .. what have you lerant or how have you graown as an actor and performer.

4. Liek karan Johar/Kajol have definite friend circle in Bollywood..do u also have teh same?

5. if you could marry any current bollywood actor who would it be..? and why? ( he could be married currently too..hehe Big smile )

Preeti Smile

Tumhari_Khushi

IF-Veteran Member

Tumhari_Khushi

IFs Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 6:37am | IP Logged
oh wow, how nice!!!! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top