Aarti Chabria Interview - IF-Radio TODAY!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ladies And Gentleman Of the IF Family,

We are proud to announce that Bollywood makes its way to India Forums.  For the first time on IF, an exclusive interview with a beautiful and talented actress from the Bollywood Galaxy.

We proudly welcome Arti Chabaria for an exclusive chit chat on IF.  Aarti has been part of multistarrer films like Shaadi No.1, Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Sathiyo, Lajja, and and the hit comedy film, Awara Pagal Dewana. 

And will be seen very soon in Teesri Aankh - The Hidden Camera, Jeet - Feel The Force, Milenge Milenge, Kisse Pyaar Karoon, and Maqsad

Aarti has also been part of South Indian films including hit like Okariki Okaru

So guys, get ready with your questions, as Aarti will be coming to India Forums Radio on Wakas Mir Live, in conjunction with Craze Fm, on Sunday November 27, 2005.

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam.bukshi thumbnail
wow thats great news ms. bholi bhali... (saba) πŸ˜‰
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow thats niceπŸ‘ πŸ‘
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow thas great i am waiting for srk to come on IF sooon i am ready with my questions should i post here
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Great news.. I hope we can get BIG B and SRK on the IF stage!
buttercup thumbnail
Woow Great News.. thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations I-F! πŸ‘
This is just a beginning..   πŸ˜› 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ
Pachu.P thumbnail
Wow...gr8 news...thanx!!!..but...i think she wasn't in Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo!!πŸ˜•...anyways...

..my questionsπŸ˜ƒ:
1- Do you regr et doing any of your earlier films which bombed at the box-office??

2- How do you feel that a David Dhawan movie...with such a big star cast...Shaadi No.1...bombed at the box office??

3- What are your future plans?

4- What are your intresting future projects??

thats it for now... πŸ˜‰    
newkidontheblok thumbnail
wowww...if rocks πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ dats cool πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Nannu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for putting up this post Bholi BhaliπŸ˜›

Am asking the same Questions i asked toTanazπŸ˜›

1.Could you tell something about Arthi the person???

2.What gives you maximum satisfaction and peace of mind??

3.What is the one thing in you that you feel attracts other men towards you??

4.What are your views on love and marriage. What qualities are you looking for in your life partner.If you had to chose between love and money, Which one would you chose and why.Would you go against your family and marry for love.?

5.Describe UR dream date and your dream Guy ?RU dating any one. How would you like to spend an ideal romantic evening.?

6.My friend once told me that its better to marry the person who loves you than marry someone you love. What are your views on this???

7.When or where were you the happiest? What makes you happy.What has been your happiest and saddest moment in life??

8.What is your highest achievement in life . Which are the three things you wish to achieve in life and where do you see yourself five years from now???

9.What are your hobbies ???

10.What is the meaning of life according to you. A philosophical thought that intrigues you the most and which you follow?

11.Whats the best proposal you have received till date. If you want to propose to someone how would you propose to him???

12.Define Love.Whats more important love,friendship or family. If you had to chose between your career and love? Who would you chose and why???

13.If you were given an opportunity to relive one day from your entire life. Which day would you chose and why? ???

14.Whats the one thing you always wanted to do but never did????

15.Which is your biggest asset of urs???

16.What would u do if you get stuck with ur Guy/Man in a Jungle ,in a filmy way???? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

17.Favourite--- Colour? Drink? Food? kyph Star? designer/brand? movie?hollywood and bollywod actor and actress? music? song?
indian tv show?? pass time? restraunt? car?

Take Care,

God Bless U,

Nannu😳