supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Ammaji 2 be kidnaaped and a new fierce character 2 emerge......wat a twist....srsly if this goes on i will QUIT!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am very happy ammaji kidnapped.... I'm laugh to ammaji.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The CVs are clueless how to take the story further and retain  the interest of the viewers. Instead of solving the confusions and loose ends in the haveli, they are introducing the new character. After sometime, the story will lose its focus and will become stale. This usually happens in most of the mega serials.
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i'm very happy dat ammaji will be kidnapped.....but y a character lyk ammaji be brought 2 d show
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is just gonna be horrifying ...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sumali

The CVs are clueless how to take the story further and retain  the interest of the viewers. Instead of solving the confusions and loose ends in the haveli, they are introducing the new character. After sometime, the story will lose its focus and will become stale. This usually happens in most of the mega serials.

well sumali,the story has ALREADY lost its focus (remember the last foeticide,anyone?) and the story is ALREADY stale now...(sick and tired of jai ho ammaji ki)...
poetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu rulz

well sumali,the story has ALREADY lost its focus (remember the last foeticide,anyone?) and the story is ALREADY stale now...(sick and tired of jai ho ammaji ki)...

Anu,

In fact I feel that we now have nothing more to lose ...
The serial has lost it completely.
meghaparti thumbnail
acha haaaii agar kidnap ho jaye..atleast she will know how it feels when someone does bad with u....Lol..Koi to aaya toh amma ko sabakh sikha paye gaaa ..wht a relieffff.........
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghaparti

acha haaaii agar kidnap ho jaye..atleast she will know how it feels when someone does bad with u....Lol..Koi to aaya toh amma ko sabakh sikha paye gaaa ..wht a relieffff.........

Ya true megha i think CV's heard us.........we had posted abt sia not bieng so effective in front of amma and so here comes Shikha singh!!!!!!! i think she will be good and dominating
poetic thumbnail
If the CVs have been really listening to us all, they would have concentrated on existing tracks and characters and revamped them. Sis is their creation and they should take responsibility for her.

If they continue like this, no one can save any track whatsoever.