Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: niyat

rati when LB was runing to save GR i had goosebumps ..saying to myself go fast .. go..zip zap zoom๐Ÿ˜†

Rati I was very excited abt the sword fight...but I was equally exctied abt there meeting...atleast GR-LB wont get separated with a misunderstanding...but because LB wants to serve her country and that GR the idiot has still not gotten his brain back๐Ÿ‘

Niyat...me too...I was like Manu take Raghunath's godha , dont run๐Ÿ˜†....Ur no Usain Bolt....ur a horse rider๐Ÿ˜†
Pina11colada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

rati when LB was runing to save GR i had goosebumps ..saying to myself go fast .. go..zip zap zoom๐Ÿ˜†

yeah..so did i..i mean..ulka is such a good actress ki she makes me feel as if im in her shoes
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartveer

i  feel that this GR is gonna follow LB and listen to LB-SS talk..n then hes gonna accept LB as his wife

if it happens I am happy...even if it does not happen, I am still happy...atleast we r going to get some fight scenes, if LB is outside the palace with SS๐Ÿ˜ƒ....Jai Bhavani
niyat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i  feel that this GR is gonna follow LB and listen to LB-SS talk..n then hes gonna accept LB as his wife

hope so ... tumhari muh mei ghee shakkar.. thoda aur ulka sword fight..i want ..pyaasi hai talwar bazi keliyee๐Ÿ˜‰
niyat thumbnail

yeah..so did i..i mean..ulka is such a good actress ki she makes me feel as if im in her shoes

yes ur right .. even i feel the same as if im sporting role JKR  .. thing gets into my nerves, body.. may be that the reason i cant accept anyone as JKR/LB.
Edited by niyat - 13 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: booosi

Rati I was very excited abt the sword fight...but I was equally exctied abt there meeting...atleast GR-LB wont get separated with a misunderstanding...but because LB wants to serve her country and that GR the idiot has still not gotten his brain back๐Ÿ‘

Niyat...me too...I was like Manu take Raghunath's godha , dont run๐Ÿ˜†....Ur no Usain Bolt....ur a horse rider๐Ÿ˜†

gosh you all are hilarious!

LB leaving him serves him right! ๐Ÿ‘

Change should be gradual, GR will soon get his head back! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Arre apni LB toh usain bolt se jayada tezi se doud sakti hai!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ everything is possible in tv land! ๐Ÿ˜†
niyat thumbnail
Originally posted by: booosi

if it happens I am happy...even if it does not happen, I am still happy...atleast we r going to get some fight scenes, if LB is outside the palace with SS๐Ÿ˜ƒ....Jai Bhavani

wantin g  more of sworf fight... SS-LB fight firangi..
jai bhavani..
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wantin g  more of sworf fight... SS-LB fight firangi..
jai bhavani..

would love to see GR-LB-SS fight shoulder to shoulder against the brits!!๐Ÿ‘
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats on filling up the first Daily Episode Discussion, now everybody, move over to the 2nd one here: JKR :: Daily Episode Discussion Vol. II

See you there!