Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Akashii

Akashii

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hi Ruchi & Nihu.
Welcome to the PR forum, have fun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HELLO- new to the forum (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashiti

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Akashii

Akashii

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Welcome ashiti
Hope you have a great time here

authentic_self

authentic_self

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged

I am sorry guys for the late reply. Was busy for the past few days and hence couldn't make it to the forum. Anyways thanks for the warm welcome.

@Tanya di, Hope, Aarti, Avani, Fifi di, Akash, Tulsey, Kool di, Ali, Geethika, Sid, Monica, Akashii--- THANK YOU for being so nice and welcoming a new member with open hearts. Smile

@Fifi : I do love ur one liners they are very apt and spot on.

@Akash: i have been visiting this forum since Oct 09. Its been a routine to watch the episode and then go through the forum for some time. I feel UR Doll - at the moment- is very much human and hence I don't hate her (but shud agree that at times she is a bit irritating). She needs to be patient that is all I feel about her. I consider her reactions to be pregnancy tantrums though.

@Kool di u have already injected many such sugary injections before, so got used to it and now they hav become an AADAT (addicted to it).

@Monica- ya, I knw there are other members who rock this forum, I am sorry I did not include all the names in my post. I just picked up on few names.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AkashiiSpartacus

lub.harshiti

lub.harshiti

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
welcome

Post Reply New Post

Go to top