Rang Badalti Odhani

Written Update 8th April

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i will be doing written updates for thursdays. This is my first time so sorry for any mistakes. So let's get started.

K - Khanak
KM - Khanak Mom
S- Shantanu
N- Natasha
NS- Natasha's Sister

Episode starts with Khanak coming back to house her mom spotts her coming in thinking its Gopi, her mom says you are back so soon. Khanak doesn't answer and just keeps walking her mom comes behind her and stops. Khanak tries to cover her face, but her mom removes the odhani from her head and sees Khanak. she takes her into the house and says you went outside, you can't let me be in peace for one day, and what would the town say if they saw you roaming around, she keeps going on and on while Khanak justs stands there her mom says when girls get married they stay in a corner and cry. Khanak says why should cry now my suraj will be with me, her mom starts to cry. Khanak's mom says who will take care of you, who will teach you good things,who will pull your ear and show the right way, Khank then says, i'll be in this town whenever i want my ear pulled ill come to you, then they hug. Khanak' says why are you crying im in this town, then she says ill come and see you everyday. Thay have their mother- daughter moment.

Scene switches to Shatanu and Natasha. N- "Should i pack this suit". Shantanu is sitting on the couch throwing a ball - i am going to Kutch (i dont know wht that it sorry), not Canada. Natasha walks up to him N - are tensed, she says it teasingly. S - "no, im not tensed, im going to Dhulwadi, i just love Dhulwadi. Natasha starts to laugh. S - "no laugh, laugh some more, here my heart is burning and u r laughing. I understand everything, your sister and her husband together planned all of this, i understand everything." Natasha's sister comes in "What happened, what thing did i do" Natasha and her start laughing. Shantanu stands up " you, please dont say anything, i know everything, that you, your husband and your sister plan to chase me away from here, remeber this bhabhi remember." NS - "I will remeber, but you rememeber, if you wake up late tomorrow then you will miss your flight for Dhulwadi, and then shes dhulwadi from here is ? hours by road (sorry i didnt know wht the number is) so anyways this file you're taking with u" handing the file to Natasha - NS - " and you why do laugh at what he says. N - "i know how to laugh and i will laugh my whole lifetime". NS sits next to N and says - "you know im really happy that two crazies are getting married". Shantanu steps in and says - Im the only mad one here, because im goign to Dhulwadi, when i go there im gonna cause so much chaos, that all of Dhulwadi will go mad. Natash and her Sister start laughing. NS - "Dhulwadi" scene ends there shows plane taking off

in Dhulwadi now, Shantanu is in the taxi - "How much further is it". Driver - "Not that far, the factory is 10 mins away on this road, a lot of people work in your factory. S - "really" . Driver - "But today everyone has gone to the wedding, today is suraj's wedding he works in your factory. S - "what does he do" Driver - "the new machines that have came in he will work them" S - "Ok, and today's is his wedding" Driver - yes sir" S - "which means he wont come to work today" Driver - " yes sir, today he took a day off" S - "im dead, meaning today nobody will come to work. Driver - "are you going to go to the wedding, everybody will be happy to see you" S - "is there anything else to do here, something for timepass" Driver - "yes sir, in the next down there is a gujurati film", i have seen it" S - haveing no interest " was it good" Driver - "yes sir" S - "then take me to the wedding" They stop in the middle of the rode some car got stuck driver gets out and says wht happene guy there is how am i going to deliever the sweet driver says let me to to sir. Driver - "Sir my brother need to take the sweets to the wedding but his car went bad" S - "um well if sweetes are there then wht are we going to eat, bring the sweets in this car" they start loading the sweets into the car.

Scene switiches to khanak. They show Kahank in the bridal wear in the mirror. Girls ask her can't wait anymor, K - "No i can't" the girls start laughing. K - "can't wait to eat food, i have to fast" K - "hey Malti go get something for me to eat" Malti - "quiet does anyone eat on the wedding day" Khanal looks down and sad. They hear car honking then Malti shouts "looks like Bharat has come" Khank gets excited. Girl - "no its probably the sweets" they girls leave to check. The car is coming in Shantanu steps out of the car and starts waving his hand in the air because of the smell. Guy - "Thank for getting me here" S - "its ok, the ghee has filled my car" and the guy walks away. Some comes up to him "you brought the sweets right, what took you so long" S - "car went bad" The guy takes the sweets out of the car and gives it to Shantanu S- "what are you doing" The guy forces shantanu to deliver the sweets in the house. Shantanu enters Khanak's Room, K - "what is it" she covers her face. s - "sweets" Khank gets up with excitment. K - "Give it to me hurry" Shantnu sets the sweets on the bed and gets up he sees Khanak but kkcant see her face he looks down in a plate and sees her face he starts to smile. K - "what are u standing around for give me the sweets" she turns and gets it herself the her mom calls her she tells Shantanu to hide they the run around the room finding   aplace to hide. Khank's mom comes in and some people have to do nazar and she says put both ur hands out Khanak nods and starts to back up shaking her hands behind her back for shantanu to take the sweets from her hand. He notcies her hands and takes the sweets form her. Khanak smiles and does wht her mom says mean while shantanu is watching the whle thing through the mirror. Khank's mom goes around the room spraying water and Khanak gets scared tht she might see Shantanu.

Scene switiches to everyone outside they talk about how shantanu is here. Scene switchs back to Khanak's room. Kahank's mom is about to go into the room where shantanu is but someone calls her. Everyone leaves and now it is just Khanak and Shantanu. Khanak runs to her bed and Shantanu comes K - "now go" S - "Hoe can i go like that, first say thank you" K - "meaning" S - "meaning i went through so much trouble for you, at least say thank you" K - "why, bringing sweets is ur job" S - "Fine then i say thank you to you for giving the chance to serve you, thank you" K - "ur welcome" shantanu laughs K - "Now go" Episode ends there.

Recap~~ Suraj's mom is hugging him and telling him to take of Khanak, she's coming to our house for you. Natasha is on the phone with shantanu and tells him if there is a nice girl around you just look at her. Shantanu says there is a girl and then looks up and sees Khanak. They show they bidaai and shaadi scene

Thank you guys for reading press the like button plz and sorry for any mistakes let me know wht i shud do and not do for next thursday

If You guys want to see the Shantanu and Khanak scenes plz visit he link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6zFmHiUFbY

the scenes are called Shanak Shantanu and Khanak combined Enjoy

Edited by pink95 - 08 April 2010 at 3:43pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

b1ndushliya143harish_kens4septemberniviiNims111Nanthini9bahanewhitewitchangels_eyeskweetrockstar--Divzfan---bhootni-pickachushanakyasharan-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 8th April" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot Jaana Hug

Nims111

Nims111

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Thankss...... for the update...Thumbs Up 

I loved today episode....Tongue

Shantanu and Khanak were mindblowing today.... I loved the way Shantanu... keept staring at KhanakEmbarrassed
Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwww this was the best Episode.... for me...Big smile

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
aww sounds like a really cute episode that i have to watch lol thanks for the update!!

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
thanks a lot,i really like ur written updates!Tongue
I enjoyed watching this epsiode

s4september

Groupbie

s4september

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
thanks................

Post Reply New Post