Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

8th April Written Update - Crazy Omi/ Lehers smile

wida IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Abheer calling Leher..Everyone is sleeping..Leher doesnt pick up the phone, but she goes par..Abeer is there.
Abeer ask is she is angry at him..Leher says no but she is pareshan about what happend and because of her Bittan had to lie. Most important thing is that i lied to my father. When uncle was scolding me he was feeling bad and he said to me to see him like my friend and i am cheating on him.and she starts crying...if he came to know that in what kind of trouble we were today than i woul die because of embaressment...and with us my family would be ashamed..with me my whole family would get badnaam i am really scared. I have never lied to my father before..he trust me so much but today i cant look in his eyes.. I did a big paap. Abhheer says being in love is not a paap. Leher says i know but lieing is paap. Abheer says look at my eyes..i can understand you but my love is real our love is real..our heart is clean..nothing will go wrong. .. Abeer says i think we need to go to that park tomorrwo again..cause i lost something there..Leher says kya?? what was it really expensve..Abeer says yes..really kimti..Leher says was your name written on it? Abeer says no but i think our name will be writtin in it for ever..Leher says what is itt what you saying?? Abheer says humara Leher ki smileeBig smile..and she smiles..Abeer says today i got to know that i cant see tears in your eyes..i feel like fighting to everyone to stop your tears..I promise to you that because of our love you wont feel ashemed ever. We will only meet here or at college not outside anymore...Abeer says i think you should go down now before someone comes.
Omi is drinking and thinking about Leher..and than about Leher and abheer together..and than says to his gang members that she will become your bhabi!!(omg he is crazy)..ok he says to much nonsense he is going crazy and says that leher will become hiss what ever happens. He got a bleeding finger than he writes lehers name with his blood on the wall. He says KASAM SEE this girl will become your all BHABI!! she will be only mine.
Abeer waiting at the busstop the bus comes but Leher hasnt come yet so he doesnt take the bus ..He is tensed. Finally Leher comes and he gets a smile on his face..but than he sees that cachus son is with herLOL The bus comes and they all get in the the bus abheer keeps looking at Leher but Leher doesnt really look b ack cause of that cousin of her..the cousin sees abheer looking whole time..Somehow her cousin goes back to the bus and Abeer comes and sit next to Leher..and ask what that chipu is doing.Leher says he will come everyday know to have an eye on me..Chipu tries to see what is happening..but he only sees Leher and when he comes back to the front of the bus Abeer gets up and stands in the bus.
They all get off the bus..and guess who was in the bus?? OMII BHAIIAA.
AbHer wants to meet again at college when abeer wants to go to Leher he sees chipki againLOLChipki says this abheer he doenst concentrate in his work but on other things!! Leher says why should we care have you checked timetable of your exams? Leher sayys i will come in 2 minutes going to drink water.
Leher goes to Abheer..he says whats this yaar we cant go out and here that chashmish jassoos is behind us..if he wasnt your brother..i would..than that chipki comes again and Abeer goes away ..Some guy comes and tells Ankoor chipkiLOLabout something and than ankoor say i will come with tou..and leaves with the guy..Leher walks away ..but than we see OMI behind her following her.
Precape:  Leher and Abheer are in teh library and Abeer complaining again ankhoorLOLLeher says ok mein use peecha chod thi ho than i will come and meet you.
Showing Omi really angryy

Edited by wida - 08 April 2010 at 1:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top