Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 25 November 2005 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Hey all,

I had an essay to do at school on uniforms and weither uniforms should be worn at school or not. I was in the centre..I didnt know if they should.

Its a good thing if they are being worn in schools because no one can judge others by there clothes because they are all wearing the same thing. Neither can you wear in approipriate clothes that reveal your body features (belly, mini skirts, etc.)

But on the other hand,

If you dont wear uniforms you have the right to wear what you want and you are not forced to wear clothes that you dislike to wear. You can show your tru identity by wearing what you want.

What are your views?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should uniforms be worn at school?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharanb

IF-Dazzler

sharanb

Posted: 25 November 2005 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
u kind of already waer a uniform
u see everyone follows a certian trend
that trend then becomes a uniform
i mean wats with all those ppl who say that they waer black becoz they think society is to materialistic
but they all dress the same ... black

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged
yea u should, becouse then everyone looks the same and u cant make fun out of wot someone is wearing

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
yes I think they should have uniform

simrat91

IF-Dazzler

simrat91

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
well uniformz r gud n bad...with uniform the class differcez go unoticed which is a very gud thing. like some children can afford brand namez while otherz cant so every1 is equal...but then again sometimez u just get tired of wearing a particular type of clothing...if there is uniform there should be a free day so the kidz who dont like uniform get a chance 2 wear wat they want...

Rindam

Rindam

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I loved my school uniform Embarrassed , maybe because my school really rocked and still does. LOL
When you walked in it everyone would know which institution you belonged to and it made one feel really proud, in a good sorta way. These things mattered to me when I was 14 LOL.
But I wish the schools that do require a uniform use a little more imagination.
Practically too it was just easy not having to decide what to wear

Edited by Rindam - 26 November 2005 at 9:36pm

SayNO2Fur.

IF-Rockerz

SayNO2Fur.

Posted: 27 November 2005 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I Think That School Uniforms R Important nd should be worn , It Gives u and ur skool a "Recognition". People Can actually know where ur 4rm nd wot skool u go to..which also givez an impression towards you..So Ya..School Uniformz Should be Worn !! Big smile

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 27 November 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Yah, they have a good side, and a bad side.

In my middle school, we use to have uniforms, we had to wear black pants and a red/white or black shirt/blouse with a collar ...and on our planners/agenda and stuff it use to say "Dress for success". It also use to say "Look good, feel good, do good." Anyways, we dont have uniforms now, cuz ...im in high school.

Uniforms are good, so that in the morning you dont have to take forever and decide wht ur gonna wear, and the bad side to uniforms, I feel, is that they don't let us express our individuality

Post Reply New Post

Go to top