Laagi Tujhse Lagan

"Kya bolti tu? ;)": 8th April.

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
So geared up to endure more pain and torture?? 😛.............Arey baba didnt u see that wonderful promo , where aur Nakku dear was applying Haldi to that Gadhe ka bacha..........who was obviously smiling and letting Nakku know that Nakku is responsible for that day ..............  . Patha nahin kyun but he has been repeating that line very often these days............may be he is gonna blame Nakku after the upcoming disaster? 😕............or may be our kudi (nakku) is gonna blame herself for Dutta's eventual heartbreak ( if any..........and how I wish there is no heartbreak for him..........Sups is not worth a heartbreak ðŸ˜Ą)  ................ hmmmmm..........anyways Kala finally sent Machar-1 ( Mawali urffff Ravi) out, and is all set to help Sups escape ............ chalo lets wish Kala all the best ............ hope she succeeds and  sups makes an exit from the mansion.........and eases our eyes and heart 😆.................. lets dive............ðŸĪ“.......

1)Epi started offfffff onnnnnn ?? ðŸ˜ē.................What???ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē...........Haldiiiiiiiii??ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē Agai  Haldi ki ceremony ??ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē..... FINALLY??ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ ðŸĨģ..........Arey CVs do-theen mahine aur keenchthe Hadli day ko...........ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜† .........

2)  Our Gadha Dutta in white kurtha, yellow dhoti , happy wappy, smiling blushing..............and I here obviously phoding my sar  ðŸĪŠ......... Yeh pagal ko kab patha chelega Sups ki nautanki ke baren mein ?? ( or may be he knows??😕)  ðŸĪ” ............

3)  Whats with Dutta - Sups exchanging glances?? ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ .......... Humara bardaash ka bhi ek limit hotha hai CVs (ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą)......... Kuch tho khayal karo humari najuk dilon kaa ............ humari nahin tho kamse kam Nakku ki dil ka tho khayal karo............poor girl  Uske dil ke million pieces hogaye honge yeh nazara dekhkar 😭.

4)  We all know Roops ki screws thodi deeli hain..............but whats with she asking PERMISSION to participate in the haldi rasam?? 😕 ðŸ˜†............ Sorry it just bounced off my head 😆........... Afterall its her bro's haldi.......so why does she need to take permission from her JiJu( kishore) ?? ðŸĪŠ........... Dutta tu tho mechanic hainaa (flashback mein) ......... so why dont u just fit ur sisters screws buddy?? 😛😆.............. her bakwasiyath is crossing all limits 😆.

5) Since we were all so unhappy abt Mawali's exit ............ 😆 .........arey Stoppppp hitting me 😆....... listen to me first 😆......... ya so since we were unhappy because we have no one to make fun off ............ so uss kami ko puri karne aye hain.......... Bandaron ka badshah............ Sudarshan ðŸĨģ........... See CVs love us so much ,  ek animal (machar) gaya tho dusra darshan le aya ðŸĪĢ.........

6)  Sups tensed-wensed 😆.......... Kala gets the haldi , and look on Sups was to watch out for 😆...........  Sups ji KODAK........... 😍 Pasina tho ponch lijiye 😉😆.

7)  Loved and loved dutta when Sups-Mom was appliying haldi...........see how cutely he bends towards her ...........so that she can apply the haldi without any dikath................awwww.........Dutta aise kaam karke hi tum humara dil jeeth letho ho buddy ðŸĪ—........... Kaash tere paas dil ke saath saath.........thodi akal hothi 😆.......

8) Its time for all u hardcore Mishal-ke-Fans to skip the scene 😆............ wanna know why?? ðŸ˜ē😆......... chalo if u promise wont get into khoon-kharaba I will tell u 😉😆.........ok?? 😛..........Ya Sups-Aai says "Sawla dulha aur gori dulhan ki jodi hi achi laghthi hai" .............. ðŸĪĢ.............. Sups ki aai ji ........... I can buy u one chesma .......... so that u can see properly....... humara dulha koi sawla-wawla nahin hai .......... aur apne beti ke baren mein itna math uchalkhudiye 😆...................jab Dutta ko patha chelega Sups ki asliyath aur aap logon ki niyath 😉..........thab woh naa gori-dekhega naa kaali.......... aur hum dekhenege woh din Popcorn ke saath 😉 ðŸ˜ ðŸ˜†.

9) Loved Kala's expressions thru out that scene.........she was like "Shaadi my foot" 😆............opps may be I was feeling that ? 😕......... patha nahin 😆

10) Kishore seeing this haldi remembers how Kala just trashed him few epis back, and said how she can even divorce him when she wants.................. poor guy , my sympathies with him 😆........ Its too difficult to handle such a woman and that too she makes him sleep in Anay's  kamra? ðŸ˜ē😆 ...........  I heard of gruh-himsa ( for women) but looks like men are not far behind in getting tortured at home by their patniyaan 😆...........

11) Three sisters - Dutta's talk while applying mehendi  was indeed one to watch out for 😊. They were acting as if they have no idea that the shaadi isnt going to happen........and the way Dutta was assuring them that he wont/will-be-not-able to forget them.........was indeed cute ðŸ˜ģ...... Kaash ki yeh theen behenen sach much achi hothi 😒........and hope they understood how badly Dutta adores them......... 😒.

12) Loved Ridhi's smile when that "cute naa" bachi applies haldi and says "cute naa" (ðŸĪŠ).  Sups was indeed looking happy (??😕.) .......... I hope she hasnt forgotten that her Machar is waiting for her 😆.

13) Oh man who writes Baaji's dialogues yaar ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ seriously see what he has to say "Pura DARAWAHIK katham hone ko aya, tumko kya laga mein BREAK mein ayega?  Mujhe bhi YELLOW PAINT lagana hai"........ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ.......... I tell u , writers do have good sense of humor ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ. What a relief from this heartache wala haldi-ceremony ðŸĪĢ.

14) Nakku dear arrives with chai-nashtha for all the mehmaan......... I was like , Nakku ji give us some coffee/tea too ......... bahut sardard horaha hai yeh sab dekh dekh ke ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ.

15) Babi applies haldi and I loved how Dutta and Sups do the namaskhar ....... adorable ðŸ˜ģ.  They were looking soooooooooooo like a couple...........hey ram (?? 😕) yeh kya keh rahi hoon mein?? ðŸ˜ē  ðŸ˜•............ Nopeeeeee Sups and Dutta nope , never , nada............ CVs see what u got me to say ?? ðŸ˜Ą  ........ u show so much of Sups-Dutta that I totally forgot that its Nakku's story........ ðŸĪŠ.

16) Babi says "Bahut sundar lag raha hai aap dono ka jod.......Kisiki nazar naa lage"  and Nakku tries to hide her pain/sadness............awww ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ ...........Yeh CVs ke bachein aur kitna rulayenge humein aur Nakku ko 😭😭😭.

17) The look on Kala's face when Aai asks Nakku to apply the haldi was like.............hmmmmmmmmmm.................yaa..........it was like "She?? How can she??? Whaaaaa?? Noooooo" .............. I share Kala's opinion, now whats with Nakku appliying the haldi............. bahut naa insaafi hai yeh..............CVsssssssssssssssssssssss ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜­.

18)  Dont forget to glance at the haldi thats used for the ceremony 😆...........Kitni watery hai yaar 😆............ Dutta ke shaadi mein Kanjoosi?? ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜†............

19) Loved how Director sahib (<--😆)  focussed on Nakku applying the haldi on Dutta's legs........... it was like she was doing his puja kind of 😍.......... I dont know , I just felt it that way.........patha nahin Director ne itna socha ki nahin 😆.

20) The best shot of the day has to be this............the way Dutta sitting with folded hands, looks intensly at Nakku while saying "Tujhe patha hainaa ? Yeh din sirf teri wajah se aya hai".......... Oh man what an intensity in the looks there.........it was as if piercing thru Nakku's soul......... but kya faida? 😕 Humara Gadha has no iota of idea how much he means to that girl who he is looking at . Also whats with he repeating that line over and over and overrrrr??😕........... Will he blame Nakku when sups elopes?😕 or will Nakku blame herself when sups elopes?😕.............. I feel one of them is gonna happen for sure ( if Dutta is indeed dumb and has no idea ab Sups till now) ........... cuz as far as I remember Dutta said that line thrice till now.......... lets see ðŸĪ”.

21) The after effect of that line , look on Sups was like "Oh Nakkku why did u do that? ðŸĪ”"  ........... The look on Kala's face was "Oh is that so?  Apne payr pe khud kuladi maardi ladki ne?" 😆. Babi-Nakku have helpless smiles on their faces 😭.

22) Nakku seriously needs to get a hold of her feelings.......... I  mean look at the way she applies Haldi and just walks off without saying a word ......... straight out of place....... Even Aai gets shocked seeing that . Everyone including Ganpath sense something is wrong with Nakku, except ofcourse the great brainy of our LTL, who can read ppl looking into their eyes.........Duttaaaa..... ðŸĪŠ. Dutta ji will u stop gooring at Sups and pls look at poor Nakku and feel her haal-e-dil ( ðŸĨš) ......... Kahin sach much ka gadha tho nahin banna na tujhe? ðŸ˜Ą.

23) Now this has to be the scene we have been waiting for,  Kala setting up the stage for executing her plan............arey wahi yaar .........Help-Sups-Elope-From-Shaadi wala 😍......... so she goes to Baaji and tells him to arrange for a Bachelor's party(??ðŸĪĢ) for Dutta and give a day off to all the workers cuz of shaadi.  Now whats with this logic  ? 😆 ........ Duniya mein who will give a day off to the workers BEFORE shaadi? 😆 ........... But then this is LTL world , no logics whatsoever , so Baaji finds the idea-too-good-to-be-true (why not, he will, since CVs want to finally end the crap 😆) ........... so he agrees and starts off with the party plan.......... Kala happy and me double happy...........Chalo  Sups ki chutkara tho milegi ,  FINALLY ðŸĨģ......

24)  Also Bachelor's party?? ðŸ˜ē  for humara Dutta?? ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē  HAILAAAAAAAAA  , What a Nightmare for the banda ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

25) Loved Baaji's dialogue "Agar saari security so bhi jaaye naa........phir bhi do jan humesha hosh mein rehthe hain .......ek dutta bhaou aur ek mein........khathra kabhi andar nahin asakhtha".........    Loved the confidence with which he said that,  I was like even we want u both to be in full hosh-aur-awaz and catch that Machar when she tries to elope........... bas ðŸ˜ģ. Also on a side note, kaunsa hosh ke baren mein baath karaha hai baaji? ðŸ˜ē Did he forget how behosh Dutta was the day when he hit nakku.........😆.........also  Baaji yahan pe sawal is not abt Khatra entering buddy........yahan pe sawal hai bhala-exiting(sups exiting)  ðŸ˜†........ So ya keep ur eeys open, Over-Confidence side mein and catch the woman and make her blurt the truth...........thab jaake manenge ki tum log gahde nahin insaan ho 😆

26) Loved how Kala intelligently sends all the men to go booze and have a blast in Dutta's Meeting-room........ ðŸ˜ģ. Seriously kala should contemplate on writing a book on How-to-get-ur-work-done........... it will be sold-out in no time 😆.

27) All men out of the radar, including the guards, Kala says " Pinjare ka darwazaa khulna hai tho yeh sab tho karna padega, chidiya pank phad phadayega isse pehle ek jasn tho hona hi hai"............ So finally this is gonna be the last party before  Sups-elopes 😛...........  I want  Dutta to catch Sups and make her pay the bills of all these parties before letting her go ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ.......

28)  Precap :  Looks like Kala got some Nisha to hit the dance floor and get ppl engrossed in the party to clear the exit-door for sups............. Shukar hai 😆

Epi Verdict : Time pass flare ........... catch it in free time 😊.

Dialogue of the day :  Baaji's "Agar saari security so bhi jaaye naa........phir bhi do jan humesha hosh mein rehthe hain .......ek dutta bhaou aur ek mein........khathra kabhi andar nahin asakhtha"  I am banking all my hopes on that line, hopefully Sups get caught and will reveal the real motive behind all this dramebaazi

Scene of the Day : Nakku applying Haldi to our Gadha .

Turn Ons : Dutta's intense looks while Nakku was applying the haldi..........it was as if he is trying to test her/ read her...... ðŸ˜ģ

Turn Offs : Hmm..........none 😊

Please post ur comments ............ 😊

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kya baat hai Anu.. aaj toh kal se bhi superfast update kar diya tumne.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
For me there were two highlights-one was dutta's intense stare at naku...as if the world had dissolved away. why did i feel sups and kala noticed that?
second was baji looking like a tasty mango in yellow.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A so so epi ...
whoa ...a bachelors party ....this sounds fun ...
wanna see Dutta expressions wid item girls dancing around him..!😆😆

Baaji waz luking so sweet ....

Luks like Kala is making rasta clear 4  Sups to bhaago ...
yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ...!

I hope this time the gadhi ( i mean Naku ) doesn't stop her ...!😆😆
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

2)  Our Gadha Dutta in white kurtha, yellow dhoti , happy wappy, smiling blushing..............and I here obviously phoding my sar  ðŸĪŠ......... Yeh pagal ko kab patha chelega Sups ki nautanki ke baren mein ?? ( or may be he knows??😕)  ðŸĪ” ............

3)  Whats with Dutta - Sups exchanging glances?? ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ .......... Humara bardaash ka bhi ek limit hotha hai CVs (ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą)......... Kuch tho khayal karo humari najuk dilon kaa ............ humari nahin tho kamse kam Nakku ki dil ka tho khayal karo............poor girl  Uske dil ke million pieces hogaye honge yeh nazara dekhkar 😭.

To be honest I actually liked to see him smiling. Sups and Dutta make a nice pair..😆 

4)  We all know Roops ki screws thodi deeli hain..............but whats with she asking PERMISSION to participate in the haldi rasam?? 😕 ðŸ˜†............ Sorry it just bounced off my head 😆........... Afterall its her bro's haldi.......so why does she need to take permission from her JiJu( kishore) ?? ðŸĪŠ........... Dutta tu tho mechanic hainaa (flashback mein) ......... so why dont u just fit ur sisters screws buddy?? 😛😆.............. her bakwasiyath is crossing all limits 😆.

roops is a filler in the show. She gets on my nerves.. they better pair up baji with someone better.. Ouch 

7)  Loved and loved dutta when Sups-Mom was appliying haldi...........see how cutely he bends towards her ...........so that she can apply the haldi without any dikath................awwww.........Dutta aise kaam karke hi tum humara dil jeeth letho ho buddy ðŸĪ—........... Kaash tere paas dil ke saath saath.........thodi akal hothi 😆.......

bechare ka lamba kadh is a problem..😆 has to bend everytime.. 😆

10) Kishore seeing this haldi remembers how Kala just trashed him few epis back, and said how she can even divorce him when she wants.................. poor guy , my sympathies for him 😆........ Its too difficult to handle such a woman and that too she makes him sleep in Anay's  kamra? ðŸ˜ē😆 ...........  I heard of gruha-himsa ( for women) but looks like men are not far behind in getting tortured at home by their patniyaan 😆...........

I have my doubts about Kishore. He was totally watching kala the whole time. Trying to figure out what she is upto next.

12) Loved Ridhi's smile when that "cute naa" bachi applies haldi and says "cute naa".  Sups was indeed looking happy ......... 😕........... I hope she hasnt forgotten that her Machar is waiting for her 😆.

Riddi is definately a good looking girl and she and mishal make a good pair.. 😆 Even I was kinda surprised with her happy expressions. Confused

13) Oh man who writes Baaji's dialogues yaar ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ seriously see what he has to say "Pura DARAWAHIK katham hone ko aya, tumko kya laga mein BREAK mein ayega?  Mujhe bhi YELLOW PAINT lagana hai"........ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ.......... I tell u , writers do have good sense of humor ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ. What a relief from this heartache wala haldi-ceremony ðŸĪĢ.

Baji is hilarious but I did not like the way Roops pushed him out.. she is so overexcited all the time.. Highly annoying.

14) Nakku dear arrives with chai-nashtha for all the mehmaan......... I was like , Nakku ji give us some coffee/tea too ......... bahut sardard horaha hai yeh sab dekh dekh ke ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ.

I don't understand one thing.. if its hurting her so much.. why does she have to come in front of him.. agar dekhna hai toh door se dekh na.. itna khud ko jalane ka shok hai toh.. 

15) Babi applies haldi and I loved how Dutta and Sups do the namaskhar ....... adorable ðŸ˜ģ.  They were looking soooooooooooo like a couple...........hey ram yeh kya keh rahi hoon mein?? ðŸ˜ē  ðŸ˜•............ Nopeeeeee Sups and Dutta nope , neevr , nada............ CVs see what u got me to say ?? ðŸ˜Ą  ........ u show so much of Sups-Dutta that I totally forgot that its Nakku's story........ ðŸĪŠ.

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† yeh toh dutta sups ki hi love story start ho gayi hai.. not your fault...Acutally even I am liking this pair better now.. 😆

18)  Dont forget to glance at the haldi thats used for the ceremony 😆...........Kitni watery hai yaar 😆............ Dutta ke shaadi mein Kanjoosi?? ðŸ˜ē😆............

😆😆😆 Watery haldi..  

19) Loved how Director sahib (<--😆)  focussed on Nakku applying the haldi on Dutta's legs........... it was like she was doing his puja kind of 😍.......... I dont know , I just felt it that way.........patha nahin Director ne itna socha ki nahin 😆.

CVs and director itna nahi sochte...jitna ke hum.

20) The best shpt of the day has to be this............the way Dutta sitting with folded hands, looks intensly at Nakku while saying "Tujhe patha hainaa ? Yeh din sirf teri wajah se aya hai".......... Oh man what an intensity in the looks there.........it was as if piercing thru Nakku's soul......... but kya faida? 😕 Humara Gadha has no iota of idea how much he means to that girl who he is looking at . Also whats with he repeating that line over and over and overrrrr??........... Will he blame Nakku when sups elopes? or will Nakku blame herself when sups elopes?.............. I feel one of them is gonna happen for sure........... cuz as far as I remember Dutta said that line thrice till now.......... lets see ðŸĪ”.

I loved the way he was staring at her. Poor girl. kitna aapna dil sambhalegi..isliye i think she needs to stay away. tabhi gadhe ko akal aayegi.

22) Nakku seriously needs to get a hold of her feelings.......... i mean look at the way she applies Haldi and just walks off without saying a word ......... straight out of place....... Even Aai gets shocked seeing that . Everyone including Ganpath feel that she acted weird , except ofcourse the great brainy of our LTL, who can read ppl looking into their eyes.............. ðŸĪŠ. Dutta ji stop gooring at Sups and pls look at poor Nakku and feel her haal-e-dil ( ðŸĨš) ......... Kahin sach much ka gadha tho nahin banna na tujhe? ðŸ˜Ą.

kya pata yaar.. dutta ko bhi odd laga ho.. par bolega nahi..Confused 

24)  Also Bachelor's party?? ðŸ˜ē  for humara Dutta?? ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē  HAILAAAAAAAAA  , What a Nightmare for the banda ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

I want to see this now...Bachelor's party aur dutta...😆 

25) Loved Baaji's dialogue "Agar saari security so bhi jaaye naa........phir bhi do jan humesha hosh mein rehthe hain .......ek dutta bhaou aur ek mein........khathra kabhi andar nahin asakhtha".........    Loved the confidence with which he said that,  I was like even we want u both to be in full hosh-aur-awaz and catch that Machar when she tries to elope........... bas ðŸ˜ģ. Also on a side note, kaunsa hosh ke baren mein baath karaha hai baaji? ðŸ˜ē Did he forget how behosh Dutta was the day when he hit nakku.........😆.........also  Baaji yahan pe sawal is not abt Khatra entering buddy........yahan pe sawal hai bala-exiting 😆........ So ya keep ur eeys open, Over-Confidence side mein and catch the woman and make her blurt the truth...........thab jaake manenge ki tum log gahde nahin insaan ho 😆

Baji's dialogue was the highlight of the show after the intense stare. Sups ko pakka pakadne wale hai dono...

27) All men out of the radar, including the guards, Kala says " Pinjare ka darwazaa khulna hai tho yeh sab tho karna padega, chidiya pank phad phadayega isse pehle ek jasn tho hona hi hai"............ So finally this is gonna be the last party before  Sups-elopes 😛...........  I want  Dutta to catch Sups and make her pay the bills of all these parties before letting her go ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ.......

Jaldi jaaye aur Dutta usse pakad le.. I want this track to be done with now.. its high time. next week LTL ka 1 hr episode hai kya..???? climax tabhi hoga i guess...

Epi Verdict : Time pass flare ........... catch it in free time 😊.

Dialogue of the day :  Baaji's "Agar saari security so bhi jaaye naa........phir bhi do jan humesha hosh mein rehthe hain .......ek dutta bhaou aur ek mein........khathra kabhi andar nahin asakhtha"  I am banking all my hopes on that line, hopefully Sups get caught and will reveal the real motive behind all this dramebaazi

This dialogue has given me hopes that maybe dutta is aware after all. lets see.

Scene of the Day : Nakku applying Haldi to our Gadha .

Turn Ons : Dutta's intense looks while Nakku was applying the haldi..........it was as if he is trying to test her/ read her...... ðŸ˜ģ

Turn Offs : Hmm..........none 😊

Please post ur comments ............ 😊

Anu

nazia.icycool thumbnail
hey anu..thanx 4 the update!!..well done!!i couldnt watch 2days episode..so i was just going thru it on youtube..

actually i kinda liked 2days episode...coz i got to see dutta smile all the time...earlier he was really shy when it came to shaadi vaadi batein..but now he seems to be much mo relaxed..now he looking 4wars to a better future..loved mishal's smiles..

coming to the haldi lagane wala session..i felt that the way dutta was looking at nakku was very diff. 4m the way he looked at kala and leela..while they were applying haldi...he was very casual with kala and leela..laffing n all.. but with nakku he had a lovely eye-lock session..he was deeply looking into her eyes..and was soo gr8ful 2 her..i could see the affection he had 4 nakku..loved it...and i tell u the way he was lookin at nakku made me feel that he wont take tym to fall for her..he blvs her soo much!! ðŸ˜ģ ..

i still have to watch the est of the episode..will comment later on...
nice update anu.btw hamari macharani(sups)is nt gona fly out of the house till 27th 😭 .she will stay to eat our heart nd brain til date.til then were also nt gona have nice TASHA'S scenes 😔 so it wil b a complete time waste.i wish the way they r draging sups-dutta marrige the same way they also drag naku-dutta future love days. 😊 thats the only way our current disapointment cn be balanced.watching the show is so boring 😔 bt reading ur updates turns everything hopeful. 😊   ðŸ‘ ðŸĪ—
nazia.icycool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

For me there were two highlights-one was dutta's intense stare at naku...as if the world had dissolved away. why did i feel sups and kala noticed that?
second was baji looking like a tasty mango in yellow.

[COLOR=red]

exactly..dutta was so engrossed and involved while talking to her..his body lang. changed..and he never ever looked away till she comleted the haldi lagana..loved the fact that he never hesitates speaking his heart out with nakku unlike the way he spks to others...i also loved the smile that sups gave at that point..it was lyk a taunt.. 😉 ..she isnt a bad actress ya.. 😛
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the analysis anu
Really the best scene was dutta looking at our naku so intensely
But still loved baji his dialogues are reall y the best.something like
"abhey rasgula tumhara sara ras chuskar tumhe gul kar donga"
Even his entry in the haldi scene was too good
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Babi applies haldi and I loved how Dutta and Sups do the namaskhar ....... adorable ðŸ˜ģ.  They were looking soooooooooooo like a couple...........hey ram yeh kya keh rahi hoon mein?? ðŸ˜ē  ðŸ˜•............ Nopeeeeee Sups and Dutta nope , neevr , nada.

Riddi is definately a good looking girl and she and mishal make a good pair..

Anu & Vaish ....
wat is this yaar ....ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē
Nahhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ......!
ye nahi ho sakta ....u cant like them...
ye gaddari hai Naku k saath ...>!