Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
If he does force him self on Pratigya ,it would be her own egging on his pride.  She is just too cold and rude to a point. She could have certainly have taken a rose from his hand instead of walking away. He has behaved good with her and has not even try to touch her ,since she did not want that. How long is this man going to be patient???  I think it is about time she treats Krishna with respect.
The kind of family Krishna comes from ,it is difficult for him to take Pratigya's side all the time. Poor guy will be a laughing stock of the family. How family treats each other  is a learned behaviour. Krishna has gotten an A from me. This guy is really sweet to prats and he is so far treating her with respect. Prats should not stretch this guy so much that he will snap.    
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cimba

If he does force him self on Pratigya ,it would be her own egging on his pride.  She is just too cold and rude to a point. She could have certainly have taken a rose from his hand instead of walking away. He has behaved good with her and has not even try to touch her ,since she did not want that. How long is this man going to be patient???  I think it is about time she treats Krishna with respect.
The kind of family Krishna comes from ,it is difficult for him to take Pratigya's side all the time. Poor guy will be a laughing stock of the family. How family treats each other  is a learned behaviour. Krishna has gotten an A from me. This guy is really sweet to prats and he is so far treating her with respect. Prats should not stretch this guy so much that he will snap.    

OMG Finally Some1 CompletelY Agreein Wid Me πŸ˜ƒ Hope u read ma post ... i said exactly same thing buh pppl started jumpin on me !!
I mean Its not onli our krish rong !! u cant clap wid 1 hand !! ....

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sasamimi4eva

OMG Finally Some1 CompletelY Agreein Wid Me πŸ˜ƒHope u read ma post ... i said exactly same thing buh pppl started jumpin on me !!

I mean Its not onli our krish rong !! u cant clap wid 1 hand !! ....

I understand your guys point of view ofcouse no one is denying that Prats is being cold. But that is not the point she could be ice queen for all i care but a man must not raise a hand against a woman. Sure he will snap because of Prats coldness but it doesn't justify it either. No matter what Prats does Krishna can yell at her and if he abuses her does that mean she deserved it. That is a slippery slope do we really want to go down that road. That abuse on woman can be accepted because the woman was asking for it when is it not her fault and when is it her fault. I think that is just a very troubling discussion to begin with. So it best to say out and out no matter what she does he can prove he is better than that but unfortunately like you said his character is not that way.
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

If he does force him self on Pratigya ,it would be her own egging on his pride. 

SO, u mean,  Pratigya deserves it coz she was getting on Krishna's nerves/pride and she tried his patience to the limits, right?  Then, how is everything that Krishna is getting from Pratigya not deserving when he too got on Pratigya's nerves/pride and tried her patience/self-respect to the limits?  - exactly like the 'no clap with one hand' saying....
I mean Pratigya has only started to try his patience since they got married but Krishna tried her patience till she gave up on her dreams and decided to marry him!!! ....Unless u think ONLY Krishna deserves to have temper, pride and impatience NOT Pratiggya πŸ˜•  She is just too cold and rude to a point. She could have certainly have taken a rose from his hand instead of walking away On what basis would she take the rose??? Coz he is her husband?? To show him some respect?? Hello!!! She doesnt accept him as her husband and the last thing she wants is to show respect to someone jisne uski self-respect ki watt laga rakhi hai!!! Dont u see that taking the rose would be like giving him false expectations and hopes?  And I think the poor guy has had enough misleadings  already! I mean, he is still not out of his illusions/lalalala land πŸ˜† or else y would he even expect the honneymoon to be ny different than the wedding night!!! I really feel sad for him when I think of him building rang-mahal, sheesh-mahal and Taj-mahal in the air by himself!  Better to get hurt for the true feelings than being disappointed and shattered after getting the reality check!!!
He has behaved good with her and has not even try to touch her ,since she did not want that. How long is this man going to be patient???  I think it is about time she treats Krishna with respect -- Still a long way to go for the right time to come and not unless Krishna starts to realize where he went wrong in expressing his love for her and clears up the misunderstandings!!!
The kind of family Krishna comes from ,it is difficult for him to take Pratigya's side all the time. Poor guy will be a laughing stock of the family -- Well, if he cared soo much of wat/how his family might think/react, he wouldnt have married Pratigya to begin with.  So if he becomes a laughing stock, he alone is responsible for it, he/u can hardly blame Pratigya for how his family treats him πŸ˜• How family treats each other  is a learned behaviour. Krishna has gotten an A from me. This guy is really sweet to prats and he is so far treating her with respect --after ruining it, ofcourse! I sure hope u remember how he ruined her and her family's respect .  Prats should not stretch this guy so much that he will snap.  -- I think, being the way he is, its acceptable (NOT RIGHT, ofcourse!) when he snaps at her sometimes, but forcing himself on her is crossing all the limits !!! He will be at the wrong, yet again, to do such an unforgivable act.....
If Pratigya can tolerate all those sufferings she went through bcoz of Krishna then, Krishna should also be capable of tolerating wat he is getting from Pratigya and NOT force himself on her!!!

Pheww. yet another essay on defending Pratigya!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by limits - 14 years ago
loveanime thumbnail
limits is right how come krishna is allowed to have temper is it because he is a guy and is because he is an extrovert and expresses it openly. pratigya more quieter doesnt mean she doesnt have the equal right to her feelings. no matter what the reason is she cant be forced into love or anything for that matter. krishna needs to first drop this notion of how he owns pratigya i think that is what is clouding his judgement. once he fully grasps the true meaning of love he might know what to do in regards to pratigya.

has anyone seen the movie a walk to remember. i was watching it yesterday there is a quote from that movie about true love that is so beautiful and i was reminded of krishna and right now his love is nothing like that special true love.

limits hand is hurting from defending pratigya.
πŸ‘ Edited by loveanime - 14 years ago
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail

You got that right!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Everytime I start defending Pratigya, it becomes a huge essay!!! I think some members wont even read it seeing how big it is, lolz....So, THANX a lot to those who read it! πŸ€—

PS: I have my very own DVD of A WALK TO REMEMBER...One of my favorite movies!!! Dont remember the line about true love though, havent watched it in a long time!!! But Love the story;  There is another book called The Last Song by the same author, Nicholas Sparks...Read the summary of the story on the back, sounds very interesting!  Waiting for it to come into the libraries!!!
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ limits and loveanime:
but today, even I was mad at prats....would have slapped her if she was real...(even if I would have had to fly to indiaπŸ˜†)
Ok, she doesn't accept the rose, fine, but she could have explained her actions, and she has to realize that he is her only savior in that mad house, so stop giving him the silent treatment.
But, firstly, krishna needs to ignore her, when they're alone he's the one talking and making a fool of himself....he needs to ignore her...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But how will he EVER win her respect if he tries to force himself on her?
loveanime thumbnail

Originally posted by: anchal2

@ limits and loveanime:
but today, even I was mad at prats....would have slapped her if she was real...(even if I would have had to fly to indiaπŸ˜†)
Ok, she doesn't accept the rose, fine, but she could have explained her actions, and she has to realize that he is her only savior in that mad house, so stop giving him the silent treatment.
But, firstly, krishna needs to ignore her, when they're alone he's the one talking and making a fool of himself....he needs to ignore her...

anchal i thought you were on our side when did you jump teams. but yeah you are right i am not complaining about not accepting the rose but why not explain your actions why the silent treatment. when krishna is on his monologue prats is thinking what backwaas. i was actually surprised at her sudden intervention on explaining Krishna how to spell honeymoon that was too nice from her part and she explained very sweetly where to get the keys and she states he is his wife that i thought was an acknowledgement of the relation from her side. i must say i loved the look on krishna's face when she said wife he was so elated.
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail

Originally posted by: anchal2

@ limits and loveanime:
Ok, she doesn't accept the rose, fine, but she could have explained her actions,
-- Lolz, u read my comment in another topic and know wat I want to say here and she has to realize that he is her only savior in that mad house,--the only prob. is she doesnt EXPECT him to help her out and so, obviously she could care less if he does so out of his own will...Yes, would have expected her to be grateful to him if she didnt have so much hatred for him in her heart!!!  so stop giving him the silent treatment. -- I am NOT a sadist πŸ˜† BUT I love it whe she does so coz it gets on Krishna's nerves and I love to see how much Krishna cares about everything related to Pratigya...
But, firstly, krishna needs to ignore her, when they're alone he's the one talking and making a fool of himself....he needs to ignore her...Hmmmmm....That wouldnt be soo bad only I like it when the girl is doing the ignoring thing rather than the guy...I know being a bit feminist here πŸ˜›