Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Nickita , why I call him a bad husband is  because he is breaking his marriage to keep his promise . He is breaking his marriage for his engagement ...that does not sounds  right at all ..

In no religon , no culture can this be ever accepted .
He broke his marriage vows to Archan because he thought that she had complained  about his family to the police . Now that he knows that she had no role to play in that .... he should   have considered his marriage a very valid marriage ...

Even now he is doing an absolutely wrong thing by not breaking his engagement and not telling Sharavni that I cannot marry you as I am already married to my wife and there is nothing  wrong in my marriage that I should divorce her .....

Little problems here and there can be ignored but when a man does such a fundamentally wrong thing ...how can you ignore that ...
He is  only thinking about his promise to Shravani  and her child ..what about his responsibilities as a husband ......why is he not thinking about those promises  to love and protect her for life .

That's the reason why I call him  a bad husband and a not so good human being ..

You cannot choose who you will be fair to and who you will be unfair to ....
You have to go by the rules of thsi world and what is right . Breaking your marriage to  save Shravani's life and her baby is  WRONG.

I have never diasgreed when anyone says that Manav has not been a good husband.
But he is not a bad husband. There is a difference in these two statements. He could have been a very good husband, only fault is that he is too weak. And a weak husband is worse than no husband.

Its not as if Manav does not care about marriage or vows Tanya Di. You have seen this character from the very beginning, you know that by now.

The problem here is not that he has given his word to Girish and Shravani, the problem is that there is a life involved- that of Shravani- who had a rough pregnancy since the beginning. any attempt to abort or shock would be disasterous. That was what prevented Manav from stepping down from the commitment.

At the end of the day, a human life is much more important than anything else.

I am proud of Manav that he thought on such terms. Very few people go to such extent for others. He did the right thing by thinking about Shravani's life first. (now please don't say like yesterday that I'm thinking on such terms cos of medical background)

My disappointment in him lies in the fact that he acted weak and instead of trying to find a solution to the whole mess choose the easy way out- sacrifice his and Archu's marriage. Let things go on as they are going. I say- crap!!!

I hate such  a loser attitude since i believe in finding solutions. Ideally I wanted Manav to sit down and think of ways to fulfill his commitment without being unfair to Archu. A sane, practical, rational mind is what I wanted.  Instead I saw Manav sacrificing everything and hating himself and dying everday for being unfair to Archu. First disappointment.

Then he was unable to stop Archu's abuse by his mother. Second disappointment.

Thirdly, even in such terrible times, he does nothing except cry. Varsha on the other hand is trying to find solutions.

Fourthly, till now this extremely weak person has no clarity of his future. Or even Shravani's. Earlier it was compromise, agreed. But now that he knows Sharvani loves him, how does he plan to fulfill her expectations? why he isn't he nervous of his coming marriage? Again a clear lacking of brains.

That is why I say Tanya Di, the creatives butchered him by making him weak and brainless. Other than that I haven't seen (or can't remember) an instance when he has been wrong on moralistic grounds (except sindoor scene- I will never forgive him for it).

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Of course Archana 's happiness is more important ...but it is not in her hands . She is the one getting rejected by him in favour of his brother's child and Shravani ...
It's his doing GM, Archan is trying her best to  accept his decisions as she knows that this is the only way to stay in good terms with him ...
Otherwise she will loose even this little bit that she is getting now .

What can she do ...this man has made up his mind . He will dump her for Shravani ..
Tanyaz thumbnail
really Nicki ..
I guess people have different point of views .
I will never forgive this man for breaking his marriage  for Shravani  and her baby ...
That's th reason I don't like him ...
addenise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanya what is ur take on this..yest i was upset when manav was inquiring about shravani...archana was visibly jealous/hurt...now today our girl rattled off first...saying shravani is fine........and i dont even think he was about to ask herrrrrrrrrr about shortie...i wanted to smack her...ha ha ha.....

Now sunk in that neither Shravani or Manju was shown today.....hip hip..hooray...PR will be No 1 again...

Tanyaz thumbnail
She wil ldo whatever it takes to stay in good books of this man ...
If it means being nice to Shravani , then she will do it ...
hate her for that if you want ...But that's how it is .She is the one who allows manav to take her for granted and he too knows that ..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Hey what is Kaka's full name ..Skep was writing her update and wanted to know ..
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: addenise

Tanya what is ur take on this..yest i was upset when manav was inquiring about shravani...archana was visibly jealous/hurt...now today our girl rattled off first...saying shravani is fine........and i dont even think he was about to ask herrrrrrrrrr about shortie...i wanted to smack her...ha ha ha.....

Now sunk in that neither Shravani or Manju was shown today.....hip hip..hooray...PR will be No 1 again...

Deni:

I think he was asking about Choo just did not want to say her name in front of Archu as he noticed her hesitation when he said it yesterday.

Nikita and Tanya are right. he does not seem to have made any decision to change his plans to marry shravani or given any though about what lies ahead after the 20 days are over.

I think he is like us, leaving it up to the CV's. I think his loss will be greater than Archu's if the divorce goes thru. He needs her more than she needs him.  You can see it when anyone mentions her name. he lights up and even blushes. men can be stupid. so I will not be surpirsed now if he does go ahead with the divorce. I think if it happens, Archu will probably end up marryign someone else to please he rmother int he future. She seems to learn her lessons from him. She will compro to make Sul happy the way that he is making sav happy
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Hey what is Kaka's full name ..Skep was writing her update and wanted to know ..

vishwasrao
gaurimisha thumbnail
Now,I hope he changes his mind and does something to have archu back...I dont think Archu will give in so easily...ethics.

I cant see them both suffering...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Vishwasrao .And The Sleepy Wimp is Mohanrao .