She loves him...she loves him not - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
when he said that it was his biggest fault that he came back for her, for his love.... the xpressions on Ridz face (guilty, sad and helpless) showed that she does still love him as much as she used to... and i wud agree with the most of the ppl here...that more likely she is mad at herself that he came soo late that she cannot be with him even though she wants to!!!! she's is stuck in a condition that she cannot get back with Armaan, with her love even if her heart wants her to go back to him!!!!

SHE DOES LOVE HIM AND ARMAAN LOVES HER <3
For a change during d FE scene she cried not for herself or her own destiny but she cried for both of them...Armaan n Riddhima...if she had moved on with her life why would she care what Armaan's thinks about her ???but she don't want him 2 misunderstand her or her love for him....

d locker room scene was so intense....when Armaan was speaking she couldn't even look into his eyes...for people who were saying that DMG will go d HDDCS way should realize one thing Nandini was very clear that she loved her husband n she could say so by looking into Sameer's eyes...unlike Ridz😳... when Armaan said that it was my galti that I came back...d look on her face was enough 2 convince me that she still loves him n will always keep on loving him...I wish Armaan had said " meri galti yeh hai ki main zinda hun"😈....impact zaada hotaπŸ˜†

Reemz you are such a great writter!!

u almost bring out the feelings of everyone in words!
i dont get words to decribe them and then here you are writting just wht i was thinking!!

Love KaJen acting was beyondddddd the world!

wah wah kya topic reemu

i loved this

Riddhima may have been wrong but Jennifer was spot on!
Reemz loved ur analysis
Riddhima 'Gupta' is back in action
She still luvvs our Armaan but refuses to accept the fact
Naww at Riddhima's reaction when Armaan said "meri hi ghalti thi ke main wapas aaya" She was shocked, lost in what he said. That look of love she tried to hide, came out instantly. I luvvd it   
"Pyar chhupaye nahin chhupta" Riddhima the sooner you understand this quote the better

-Miya-
Vz: She is mad at herself and ofcourse time for putting her in this situation. She doesn't mistrust Armaan's love but yes she is angry with him for not having enough faith in him. However, she does know that does not justify her marrying some other guy but she is using this whole 'leaving a letter' issue to defend herself. I'm sure you've seen the episode by now πŸ˜ƒ

ISHI: Thats exactly how I felt too!! You wrote the dialogue better πŸ˜† Of course she doesn't think it was a mistake he returned. She just regrets the timing!! πŸ˜” ROFLLL the LR gave me a brainfreeze too! It was quite simply directed but the acting just took it to a whole new level with two people who love each other so much lashing out at the other when really all they want to do is be TOGETHER! πŸ˜”

Nargis: Yeshhh exactly! She avoids his eye contact because she knows his eyes will melt her. If she looks in to them for too long then she knows she will give in but she can't do that πŸ˜” If she wasn't married then there is no way this fight would have been stretched to this extent.

KaJenLuva: Thank you hun! πŸ€— I try my best πŸ˜› LOL let people call him a kid. Ki farq penda hai?? Love does this to you! His biggest dream shattered right in front of his eyes. How else is he supposed to take it?? I guess some people just try TOO hard to criticise him.

Fatima: Your post is even more beautiful! 😳 When he screamed her name out on the terrace, I swear my eyes just lit up! It was just excruciating pain he let out in that one word! KaJen are the best....without a single shed of doubt!!

blessing-beauty: She does still love him. She wouldn't be so hurt if she didn't! Yup KSG was πŸ‘πŸΌ

yattri: ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL! I know I know....! Whoever had moved on surely was not the Riddhima we all knew. She killed herself from within to accept this new relationship yet basket re-surfaces only because of Armaan! Only he can have this effect on her. She cannot NOT love him! 😊

Shipra: Its a simple fat na?? 😊Riddhima will never love anyone the way she loves Armaan. Even if she does try to move on, Armaan's presence will always haunt her. He is within her soul 😳 And like she said before, Armaan is a part of her identity which can never diminish.

AngelTeen: Exactly! She's stuck between her obligations towards her husband and her love for Armaan.

1994: Nice to see a SR fan admit it too 😊

Anu: I want an essay please!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Cleopatra: I think anything and everything Armaan does will always affect RIddhima whether she cares to admit or not. Now its just a question of whether she can do something about it but I doubt she will.

deepu: Thanks so much hunny! πŸ€—

armaania13 (Ok you can kill me for forgetting your name...sorry): Yes the LR scene was the highlight for me too because they were just putting their emotions in front of each other. They were blaming the other but hurting themselves as well! True Said!!! Riddhima has always belonged to Armaan 😊

richa_b: Thank you!! I agree. Riddhima can act cold, angry and hurt towards Armaan but that is only because she still loves him a lot. She finally poured her heart out (not entirely yet) because of Armaan. I doubt she will follow her heart! Shes become such a weakling πŸ˜”

wida: They were angry at each other and themselves. Riddhima definately was anyway and even Armaan did feel guilty for leaving that letter. They hurt each other because they want each other so much!

kash4life: She said 'jeena mujhe bhi nahi aata tha' but I personally think Riddhima did die. This isn't the same basket is it?? Armaan's absence killed the REAL Riddhima. Now I want to see her alive again! πŸ˜”

Sangeeta: They were most definately ELECTRIFYING 😳

I will get back to the rest later
πŸ€—