Dill Mill Gaye

8/04 - Armaan's anger at Sid is justified BUT....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Hey darlings!

Just dropping in to pop in a few lines as I have missed most of the episode today and am running off to write an OS on Sid-Riddz-Armaan. Anyway , back to what i want to say.

It's actually a concern regarding Armaan. I am all for SR for my own reasons but Armaan is a character I have always adored. So, today , when i saw him breaking things , screaming at Riddz , not understanding or even knowing why the SR marriage happened , punching and bellowing at  Sid - I UNDERSTOOD. It is natural and we all know from where all this temper is stemming from. He knows that he told Riddz to move on and when she has actually done that , he is finding it difficult to deal with it. He is only a human-being after all.

My concern is that if at all from now on , Armaan refuses to accept the reality of SR wedding , refuses to see the POV of Sid-Riddz and continues to vent frustration  and anger and worse comes to worse continues pursuing Riddhima , it will be a colossal mess! That  is so NOT the Armaan we know. You can justify emotional outburst till the steam settles , not after that.

Armaan can be emotional and impulsive but he cannot be unreasonable or insensitive.

I don't want his character to be butchered. And i hope my concern is unfounded. Armaan is a man of dignity and sensitivity and I expect him to take everything like a man and not a brat who rages and rants when his favourite toy is snatched away from him. I don't want to stop identifying with Armaan.

P.S- Before you lift your beautiful fingers to shower my post with love and sundar-sundar phool , please check the sense and sensibility meter of your response. This post is about Armaan, so there is no need to drag other characters in here. Civility and English was taught to us in school for a reason.

Love and luck to everyone,Heart

God bless us all always.
Hug

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anamikamundongood4nothingriamaineLatalavani...Athena...cutecancyhum993richa_bdeadly-kissStrawberry_piekripsyMaha_Sid-dewaninm21Suvarna....Inshiranazmabengalirani101shihij07spring_breeze05rapunzel84douknocelestaedevashree_hsupercool3Chand_Nihazel94lovebapu18moosewithgooseyattrinondescript-Aicha-pavsAntaresShiningStar18...Noorya...-Humaira-~*sindhu*~-Crimson-malluangelevelineMiss.NetherlandScarlet_GlowTasha1985mysterieuxU_R_BeautifulNymeriapsaradavaishiksgKai.shockalot-bhootni-sajni786Julybaby22AmeresPerfangel5655patakhaguddiSofnanyctophiliashanti05nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8/04 - Armaan's anger at Sid is justified BUT...." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Athena...

...Athena...

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i completely agree with you!
his anger is justified but if it continues like this then his character will also be finished!
i felt sooo bad for sid especially when they showed him bleeding..i was like awwww dont hurt the poor guy cant you see he's soo cute! Unhappy
i hope they dont butcher his character! i LOVE it too!! Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNymeriaTheBlackJaguar

caprigurl

IF-Sizzlerz

caprigurl

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Your hope in Armaan being a dignified MAN will not go waste, thats all I can say! :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeChand_Ni-Crimson--Humaira-*Reemz*TheBlackJaguar

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
He JUST found out the truth. He is an extremely passionate man and he won't continue like this once he has calmed down. He will leave them alone. Let him burst right now because he has every right to but I'm sure soon enough he will let SR be!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti1735aaroraChand_NiTeh_Batman-Crimson--Humaira-mithilalovesksgsjain

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Oh Poco! i can't wait to read you OS!DancingHug

oh...and i totally second ya!Wink

Armaan's outburst and his anger is totally justified.

Where is his dad? someone call him and whack him! caz after all he is the one who back stabbed his son and planted the idea of SR wedding in shanky's mind in the first place!

had he not suggested that, then today our Lovely SidMaan would have been dancing and prancing together in sanjeevani corridor singing sanjeevani rhymes and catching fireflies instead of beating the other!

call that dude up!

Sid is no where to be blamed or bashed for the situation Armaan and Riddhima are in! Nor is armaan to be blamed for anything ...and not even riddhima is to be blamed!

blame armaan's dad...blame shanky and blame sanjeevani hospitality lodge!

PeaceCool

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeprincess1-bhootni-nyctophiliashanti05TheBlackJaguar

mithilalovesksg

IF-Sizzlerz

mithilalovesksg

just wait poch this is just the starting he will be knowing everything then only will decide to leave sanjevni cvs will never take risk to butch his charector they cant i can only say bt if they does then bye bye dmg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Teh_Batman

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
nice...I think with time ..he will b ok ....he needs time to compose himself...and he will b fine !!!Cry

celestaeTeh_BatmanTheBlackJaguar

riddhan

IF-Sizzlerz

riddhan

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
armaan is broken now n angry bcoz somewhere ridzs n sid played with his emotions they did all the shaddi scene n then at last moment ridzs told she is married which she could have told before to him so once armaan's anger wil be cool he wil be normal he is human being so its normal

celestae-Crimson-TheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top