Chat with Chef Jacob himself!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Congratulations Chef Jacob for the achievement.  My dad and I try not miss your show. Infact, he jots down some of the recipes he likes and tries them at home.  My dad loves cooking too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chat with Chef Jacob himself!!! (Page 3)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I watched the show and it was amazing.  I just couldn't help noticing that chef Jacob didn't look as tired as I felt, just watching him stand there and cook for such a long period.  I get tired after standing for two to three hours, in my air-conditioned kitchen, when I have to cook for a party, and he stood for 24 hours, and was cooking the entire time, and in hot and humid Chennai, at that!  That's an achievement in itself!  No wonder he chose a venue on the beach!  Way to go, Chef Jacob!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Me too watched it. Amazing. Congratulations again Chef jacob.

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I watched the show...
Superb...
Congratulations to you and to all ur crew members...

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 16 April 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I too watched the show last Saturday!

WOW....  Once again Congrats to you Chef & your entire team!

skjuly25

Groupbie

skjuly25

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Dear Chef Jacob

Congratulations on the Guiness World Record! We're all proud of u!

I love your show!!! My mother and I are huge fans and dont miss even a single episode.  Your show is very popular here in Dubai among the tamil community. We enjoy watching the unique locations at which u cook, the kids segment and the sodhappal shots!

You're doing a great job! Keep it up!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top