Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

usachick821

Goldie

usachick821

Posted: 27 November 2005 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
i love 50 cent, sure his lyrics are a bit explicit but that doesnt mean that the govermnet has the right to stop him, i agree that his song "candy shop" and "just a lil bit" has a lot of things that are derogatory to women in general but still, if he cant play his music in canada then no other rapper who talks about weed or other drugs (snoop, notorious b.i.g etc..) shouldnt be allowed either.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "50 cent not allowed in Canada (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usachick821

Goldie

usachick821

Posted: 27 November 2005 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
i love 50 cent, sure his lyrics are a bit explicit but that doesnt mean that the govermnet has the right to stop him, i agree that his song "candy shop" and "just a lil bit" has a lot of things that are derogatory to women in general but still, if he cant play his music in canada then no other rapper who talks about weed or other drugs (snoop, notorious b.i.g etc..) shouldnt be allowed either.

Eijoo''s_Angel

IF-Dazzler

Eijoo''s_Angel

Posted: 28 November 2005 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharanb

the gov't cannot ban music
they can try if they want but they will only be hurting them selves..
coz if they ban 50cent then the future voters of canada will not vte there party back into office
wats the point u cant fight media y rty?

i agree!dats jus dumb banning him in canada?!ridicilous!if they cud do dat den they shud ban ppl like apris hilton too whos a far more worse example for kids!

Akon_Jeezy

Akon_Jeezy

Posted: 28 November 2005 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
50 cent is awesome and i do like some of his music videos even with the women nude Smile

ME_T

ME_T

Posted: 29 November 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
i think that 50 cent ian;t the onli 1 wid the dirty video's and not everyfing is dirty. so i mean it shoudl be allowe. n if ppl don't lyk it then simpel don't listen to it. no1's forcing u.

sujal_kashish

IF-Sizzlerz

sujal_kashish

Posted: 29 November 2005 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
i like 50 cent as well and shouldn't be banned b/c of nude girls which are common now in most albums so y just ban him?

Kiran187

Kiran187

Posted: 29 November 2005 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Our government in canada is already on the rocks personally all parties are a bunch of liars wasting our time and acting childish with stupid topics like should 50 cent be allowed in Canada. I agree he has things in his music videos that are inappropriate but so bollywood singers these days like Raghav all the women in his music videos are wereing a strap there or here. Plus 50 cent doens't tell his audience oh go do this its funn or its the cool thing to do he just sings songs cuz that his job and he doesn't force anyone to do it and ppl that listen to his songs should make the desicion to go with wat his songs say and promote it or just listen to it cuz its music i'm pretty sure ppl re smart enought to make their own decisions. Plus all the ppl that act all gangsta are wanna bes with no lives no offence to anyone

then again this just my opinion plz dont take offence to anything i said

Kiran

sonia_112

Groupbie

sonia_112

Posted: 30 November 2005 at 4:49am | IP Logged
i think that they should allow him in canada as music is what he does best. even if he DID have a criminal record, thats in the past. the fact that his music videos have girls dancing around and involve violence in them just reflects his style. well i gotta say that i like his music and it doesnt affect me that he has ladies dancing around in his videos or that there is violent present in them. It ALSO does not make me want to trigger off violence! i like some of the music and i dont think it is fair he has been banned!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top