Will Swarg make way for YPNHK? - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Will Swarg make way for Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam?

Buzz doing the rounds is that Maat Pitah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg will end soon, but after completing a year in June. While another show Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam which airs at prime time may replace it.

A source from Swarg says, "We have been hearing that our show may go off air, however we have been getting screenplays regularly which does not indicate that the story will end here. Our contract with the channel is getting over in June so till then our show will be on air for sure. After that it can end."

Pracheen Chauhan who plays Shubh in the show says, "Our producer, Rajan Shahi has told us in the past, that whenever the show winds up, he will let us know in advance. But he hasn't informed us anything till date. We are working hard for our show but if it is going off air then we cannot do anything about it."

We tried calling Shahi but he was unavailable for comment.

As far as Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam is concerned, there were rumours that it will have a change in its time slot, either it will push ahead or will be shifted to the noon slot but if sources are to be believed then it may replace Swarg. "Our show is likely to get shifted to another time slot, but we really do not know which slot it will get," a source from Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam informs.

On contrary to this, Dheeraj Kumar denies all this and says, "During IPL our show has improved its TRPs. Two weeks back it was 1.6 and now last week it was 1.9, this rise of three points does count during the period of IPL. Since it is doing well, it will not be shifted to any other time slot."

When we asked him about the possibility of his show getting replaced by Khatron Ke Khiladi he says, "The channel has not given us any intimation, so our show will remain at 9 pm."

Meanwhile, the third season of Khatron Ke Khiladi is expected to start in June. So if Swargwinds up then and Yeh Pyaar ' takes its place; there is room for KKK to go on air at 9 pm like last year.

Edited by aysha_18 - 14 years ago
hey, wat do u think of this?
hey aysha i send u friend request on FB .......please add me......
Thanks Aysha...I hope they do not change the time slot, the TRP ratings are gradually improving, I hope it remains in the prime time slot, even better shift it to 9:30 p.m. but not to 7:30 p.m. or afty.
Right now .. dunno what to think of it. If KKK starts in June .. then there is a possibility that YPNHK will get the 7:30 time slot .. coz KKK always gets the 9-10pm slot. Unless the channel gives them the 9:30-10:30 slot .. which is impossible coz of Uttaran 😕 

But then .. where KKK is concerned, usually the entire shoot of the show is over (which goes on for weeks) and only after post-production is over, does the show go on air. And KKK shooting has not even begun. This season all cricketers are participating .. so obviously they can't shoot until IPL is over .. which ends on 25th April. Only after some rest will they shoot for KKK. Doubt the show will go on air anytime before August. Lets see ..

Originally posted by yashika_kp

Thanks!

Can u also post the source of this article please.

Also, can we as a rule have the source specified whenever an article is posted. Source lends a lot of credibility to the the piece of news posted

Not good - either the aftrenoon slot or the 7.30 slot. Only the school and college kids will then be able to watch the show. Not working professionals like me

Agree Yashika. No 7:30 slot please. Not too fond of watching entire show on YT.
Edited by -Ritika- - 14 years ago
Thanks for sharing this...

7:30 slot is not a bad idea since YPNHK can give good competition to Sasural genda phool on SP.

Will Uttaran and Laado never end? Gawd.... 😡

If KKK program starts, then LTL will also shift na? which time slot will that show get? which other show is ending?

Have never seen Swarg so won't miss it.

As long as YPNHK does not end prematurely, I am happy😊