Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
First I am going to clarify myself.I am not a AR or SR fanI am just giving my opinion and it is neutral.
Ridhima wants to establish that Arman is his first love and she still loves and wants him but she can not fulfill her wishes because she got married to Sid .As an Indian woman she can not break her marriage,those 7 pheres,the commitment.She wants to show everyone that she is a woman with good sanskar and values.But it is not actually true.It is not sanskar that is keeping her away from Arman,it's her attraction towards Sid.After marriage Ridhima was slowly getting attracted to Sid.If Arman never came back she would have consummated also.Actually Ridhima never truly loved Arman.It was just an infatuation for her.She actually loves nobody.She was first attracted to Arman and now Sid.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgal93edward420Arman_meri_jaanperfectdreamscuteshilpacelestaepinksspavsShiningStar18Angelic_Jkajenprerna4rishavshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's about attraction not values" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia_92

IF-Rockerz

sonia_92

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
i disagree
have u followed the show since the begining?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Numaya-Su-candyyAyesha87pinkssJaysean-Humaira-U_R_BeautifulAquarius18

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

First I am going to clarify myself.I am not a AR or SR fanI am just giving my opinion and it is neutral.
Ridhima wants to establish that Arman is his first love and she still loves and wants him but she can not fulfill her wishes because she got married to Sid .As an Indian woman she can not break her marriage,those 7 pheres,the commitment.She wants to show everyone that she is a woman with good sanskar and values.But it is not actually true.It is not sanskar that is keeping her away from Arman,it's her attraction towards Sid.After marriage Ridhima was slowly getting attracted to Sid.If Arman never came back she would have consummated also.Actually Ridhima never truly loved Arman.It was just an infatuation for her.She actually loves nobody.She was first attracted to Arman and now Sid.

Quite agree to all that you said except the red.

Its something I don't think is true, AR were inseparable until he decided to leave her and go for her good. Ermm And if she didn't love him at all, if it was a mere infatuation then she wouldn't go in search for him that madly like she did.
The reason she is right now in a dilemma is because she still loves Armaan and is hugely attracted to Sid Confused

Edited by -Steffz- - 08 April 2010 at 5:47am

Arman_meri_jaan..Ashi_KaJen..-Su-douknocelestae-Miya--Crimson-sonia_92pavsAngelic_JPerfangel5655prerna4rishavshanti05

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged

@ topic maker : i disagree wid u

Riddhima loved Armaan n still she does

i think u havnt watch DMG 4m the begening

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

candyypinkssU_R_Beautifulsweet-and-cutewida

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged

omg..even SR fanz agree yes it was true love between AR

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_j-Su-candyypinkss-Crimson-U_R_Beautifulsonia_92wida

ar_sajan4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged

I dnt thnk it z d tym 2 questn AR luv.....

IT WAS N Z N EVEN VIL ALWAZ B TRU....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkssU_R_Beautiful

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
You kind of negated your initial arguement by ending it with an arguement which no-one would agree with because saying Armaan and Riddhima's relationship was based on infatuation is just plain wrong because they have done so many things for each other which only a couple madly in love would do. You don't stay in a relationship for 2 years for infatuation!

Riddhima does not want to overstep her boundaries as a married woman. Who would?? Especially when she had started to accept her relationship with Sid but I wouldn't call it love at all. Its just mere acceptance of circumstances while she is still in love Armaan! When they met for the first time after months, the only thing that stopped her from hugging him was the ring on her hand Smile

Edited by *Reemz* - 08 April 2010 at 6:20am

Arman_meri_jaansonam_-Su-candyypooja_jcelestaeAyesha87prernawaghray-Miya-pinkss-Crimson-Sue101wida

pooja_j

Goldie

pooja_j

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
haha!!! wat u r talking abt???? i think u havn't watch all the episodes frm the beginning.. go n watch then u wil realise tat who was the true love of Riddhima.
Riddhima married sid out of his father's respect n not becoz of attraction or anything.. Armaan was her true love n wil always be her true love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha87pinksssonia_92-Mayu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top