Siddhima deserves an applause!!!Updated on 13/4/10 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

i cant believe he had the strength after seeing those papers to tell Armaan he is happy for him and he got his love back

How can one's heart be so strong, and filled with pain and no bitterness, and happiness for one he loves Riddhima

True Love i say, everyday i see something that amazes me from Sid from his genuine acts and way he feels - everyday his love gets Pure for Ridz
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvarti

i cant believe he had the strength after seeing those papers to tell Armaan he is happy for him and he got his love back

How can one's heart be so strong, and filled with pain and no bitterness, and happiness for one he loves Riddhima

True Love i say, everyday i see something that amazes me from Sid from his genuine acts and way he feels - everyday his love gets Pure for Ridz

Thanks Abanti.
Sid is really a god.
His maturity levels are just increasing day by day.
This shows Sid's pure & serene love towards Riddhima.
Love has never been so pure.
Siddhima Forever!!!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sr rockk. Love to see them together...........
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Sr rockk. Love to see them together...........

Rightly said uppaas.
Siddhima definitely rocksss.
Siddhima Forever!!!
Riddz needs to understand, acknowledge and respect what all Sid has done for her like she did earlier during their pre-marriage and post-marriage days...............
Riddz needs to understand, acknowledge and respect what all Sid has done for her like she did earlier during their pre-marriage and post-marriage days......
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

Riddz needs to understand, acknowledge and respect what all Sid has done for her like she did earlier during their pre-marriage and post-marriage days......

You r right Abanti.
Riddhima will understand .
Riddhima Sid ke baare main jarrur sochegi.