Zee Marathi

KV Discussions!! (Page 99)

Post Reply New Post

Page 99 of 100

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Bagu ur each word is right...so frm now on we wl just cherish the show as it ws for us....long live KV fr us....and thnks to this big show tht v got to meet each other in this forum...

This thread can go till u want to discuss abt it....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KV Discussions!! (Page 99)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
friends,
sorry for my late reply... you  know that I had stopped watching KV lately, but I was actually a die hard fan of it once upon a time. now that it was going to end, had watched last whole week and of course the last part.

the way it was ended was just superb yaar!!!! mind blowing, seriousely....

how nicely they managed to wind it up in such a short span!!!! as reshu or somebody said in earlier posts... this is the best winding up so far.

6 years leap... how many things changed and that too so positively... and making all the lead cast speak about those lost years we missed witnessing was THE BEST idea.

Everything was so relevant... I remember the first KV episode which started with Dadu's dream and his social welfare thoughts and they ended KV with the same... showing his dream coming true and every body, almost everybody in the serial living Dadu's dream...

Nil bhaiyya giving Waris to Rajeshirke family was a fatastic idea. That boy 'Abhinay' was looking so cute with that 'mirchi' neckless. Smile
Devu 'donated' her daugter to Ranveer and Priya and she also possesses one cute daughter only... again a nice way to wind up. No issue of waris....Smile

................and just like all of you, when I was hearing Tu buddhi de... could not control my tears Cry and when viks was speaking at the end, could clearly see the pain in his and Devu's eyes...which further led me shed my tears... though I stopped watching KV, the very thought of not watching it and this cute cute couple ever after.... made me cry. The evening went on complete restlessness CryvCry

but as Bagu says, lets cherish the good KV memories....

Edited by Priya25 - 15 June 2010 at 5:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906*Resham*Autumn.

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I had decided to record last episode of KV and put it in youtube. So I tried to record few minutes of it and upload but I am getting a message that your computer is allowing access to the webisite with potential risk. So I dropped that plan.
Does anybody have experience with youtube upload? is it safe?
This is my first attempt. I recorded 6 min. of KV in my camera and that file size became 110MB. Shocked and quality is too bad. Normal video taking looks perfect but from laptop to camera looks really bad.

Since this question is KV related, I put it in this forum but please answer me in the ZM Help Desk http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1255099

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hey Sakhi..thts so sweet of you of trying to upload the vid...generally youtube upload is nt tht easy..u hv to see for diff vid uploads for the same....

Just try to see diff versions of vid uploads...bt nt on youtube...I think some of the guys has posted abt these vid uploads in Kunku FB threads...chk there out...

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Posting the last epi vid here for all of us:

http://www.mypopkorn.com/tv/kulvadhu-june-12-episodevideo.html

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hey sakhi thats a sweet recap u have given of our kv moments Clap  and ur last para just like the last scene of the last episode was truly touching.  agdi majhi suddha tech sentiments. 

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I agree...even I ws in tears esp in the last part...and u knw wht..while watching this vid on popkorn made me relish their pair...

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Hey Reshu and Vids,
Thank you so much for your nice compliments...

Here is a good news for you and all the KV Fans...

Finally, I am successful in uploading the last episode of KV on youtube!!!

Here are the links:

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ7TluPeDf0
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F890quIStm8
Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjrnjBLVFE0

I am aware that the video quality is not so good, besides, I was too anxious to hold my camera stable. All this is reflected in the videos which you will notice every now and then. Please ignore this and enjoy the videos.Smile
....and yes, please don't forget to read the description I have written below the video and let me know you liked it or not.Tongue

Edited by Priya25 - 17 June 2010 at 6:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

Post Reply New Post

Go to top