KV Discussions!! - Page 78

Posted: 13 years ago
Bageshri barobar bolalis.... ..jya type he serial end zali tat was not fair.. anyways evadhe prashan shillak hote serial madhye je 1-2 weeks madhye sampavana kewal ashakya hota.. so tondi story sangunach sagla gundalala.... dusra paryay ch navata... pan radun kay upyog.. be happy...karan aata serial sampli aahe pan  manat matra forever rahili aahe.......😃
Edited by akshay14 - 13 years ago
Bagu ur each word is right...so frm now on we wl just cherish the show as it ws for us....long live KV fr us....and thnks to this big show tht v got to meet each other in this forum...

This thread can go till u want to discuss abt it....
friends,
sorry for my late reply... you  know that I had stopped watching KV lately, but I was actually a die hard fan of it once upon a time. now that it was going to end, had watched last whole week and of course the last part.

the way it was ended was just superb yaar!!!! mind blowing, seriousely....

how nicely they managed to wind it up in such a short span!!!! as reshu or somebody said in earlier posts... this is the best winding up so far.

6 years leap... how many things changed and that too so positively... and making all the lead cast speak about those lost years we missed witnessing was THE BEST idea.

Everything was so relevant... I remember the first KV episode which started with Dadu's dream and his social welfare thoughts and they ended KV with the same... showing his dream coming true and every body, almost everybody in the serial living Dadu's dream...

Nil bhaiyya giving Waris to Rajeshirke family was a fatastic idea. That boy 'Abhinay' was looking so cute with that 'mirchi' neckless. 😊
Devu 'donated' her daugter to Ranveer and Priya and she also possesses one cute daughter only... again a nice way to wind up. No issue of waris....😊

................and just like all of you, when I was hearing Tu buddhi de... could not control my tears 😭 and when viks was speaking at the end, could clearly see the pain in his and Devu's eyes...which further led me shed my tears... though I stopped watching KV, the very thought of not watching it and this cute cute couple ever after.... made me cry. The evening went on complete restlessness 😭v😭

but as Bagu says, lets cherish the good KV memories....

Edited by Priya25 - 13 years ago
I had decided to record last episode of KV and put it in youtube. So I tried to record few minutes of it and upload but I am getting a message that your computer is allowing access to the webisite with potential risk. So I dropped that plan.
Does anybody have experience with youtube upload? is it safe?
This is my first attempt. I recorded 6 min. of KV in my camera and that file size became 110MB. 😲 and quality is too bad. Normal video taking looks perfect but from laptop to camera looks really bad.

Since this question is KV related, I put it in this forum but please answer me in the ZM Help Desk https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1255099
Hey Sakhi..thts so sweet of you of trying to upload the vid...generally youtube upload is nt tht easy..u hv to see for diff vid uploads for the same....

Just try to see diff versions of vid uploads...bt nt on youtube...I think some of the guys has posted abt these vid uploads in Kunku FB threads...chk there out...
Hey sakhi thats a sweet recap u have given of our kv moments 👏  and ur last para just like the last scene of the last episode was truly touching.  agdi majhi suddha tech sentiments. 
I agree...even I ws in tears esp in the last part...and u knw wht..while watching this vid on popkorn made me relish their pair...
Hey Reshu and Vids,
Thank you so much for your nice compliments...

Here is a good news for you and all the KV Fans...

Finally, I am successful in uploading the last episode of KV on youtube!!!

Here are the links:

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ7TluPeDf0
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F890quIStm8
Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjrnjBLVFE0

I am aware that the video quality is not so good, besides, I was too anxious to hold my camera stable. All this is reflected in the videos which you will notice every now and then. Please ignore this and enjoy the videos.😊
....and yes, please don't forget to read the description I have written below the video and let me know you liked it or not.😛

Edited by Priya25 - 13 years ago
Hey Sakhi...thanks a lott fr this yaar...🤗...u r a gem🤗