Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: mima190587

😳 how sweet, dear did you have cakeπŸ˜ƒ and i missed you yesterday so much, the episode was mast yaar, Maa kasamπŸ˜†

I ran to the bakery πŸ˜†
I missed u 2 mate, have been busy like a bee 😭
n yes, Krishna makes it worthwhile πŸ˜‰
lallan taap πŸ˜† but the precap is just a dream
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

guys did you see this person's disclaimer, it was so perfect, i think we need to copy they styleπŸ˜† https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1372548

That was one good real disclaimer! But humko to apne behooda double meaning disclaimer main hi mazza aata hai! πŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

I ran to the bakery πŸ˜†
I missed u 2 mate, have been busy like a bee 😭
n yes, Krishna makes it worthwhile πŸ˜‰
lallan taap πŸ˜† but the precap is just a dream

it has to be a dream, did you see Pooja's terrible fake acting and her button eyes were popping outπŸ˜† and how would behooda Krishna know to bring flowers for a girlπŸ˜•, unless Chandu told himπŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

That was one good real disclaimer! But humko to apne behooda double meaning disclaimer main hi mazza aata hai! πŸ˜†

double meaning 🀣
dkmystery thumbnail

it has to be a dream, did you see Pooja's terrible fake acting and her button eyes were popping outπŸ˜† and how would behooda Krishna know to bring flowers for a girlπŸ˜•, unless Chandu told himπŸ˜†

Chandu ko kuch zyada hi idea aa rahe hain πŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Chandu ko kuch zyada hi idea aa rahe hain πŸ˜†

I prefer his ideas than Tunna'sπŸ˜† and Jugnu is in my good books again after last nights episode
dkmystery thumbnail

I prefer his ideas than Tunna'sπŸ˜† and Jugnu is in my good books again after last nights episode

wasn't he the one who said about Angad being called chacha? πŸ€£
I get confused between the chamchas of Angad πŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail

wasn't he the one who said about Angad being called chacha? πŸ€£
I get confused between the chamchas of Angad πŸ˜†

yeah it was Jugnu, that's why i like him again, he was brave, he had all these dialogues about how Angad is good at setting them up and all he does his give dialogues, like baitsati ka badla but Angad slapped him though and was like this is part of my brilliant master plan, yeah right Angad just admit it's a total flopπŸ˜† Edited by mima190587 - 14 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail

yeah it was Jugnu, that's why i like him again, he was brave, he had all these dialogues about how Angad is good at setting them up and all he does his give dialogues, like baitsati ka badla but Angad slapped him though and was like this is part of my brilliant master plan, yeah right Angad just admit it's a total flopπŸ˜†

that's true, I just love Angad's expressions when he gets taunted.. likewise Chandu is the one who keeps asking questions that irritate Krishna πŸ˜†
n yes, loved Angad's slap πŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail

that's true, I just love Angad's expressions when he gets taunted.. likewise Chandu is the one who keeps asking questions that irritate Krishna πŸ˜†
n yes, loved Angad's slap πŸ˜†

Always a sidekick that has to speak upπŸ˜‰ remember Krishna was hitting Chandu that time when he was saying Bhabhi doesn't even know you the ugly days of his goonda gardi