Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

shabo24

IF-Sizzlerz

shabo24

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I JUST realized I didn't tell you to add me to the PM list. Where is my head these days? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frayed Ropes | NOTE [pg9] (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

you know it creeps me out, because when I read things I visualize itEmbarrassed and anywaysssBig smile well, then I cannot wait until you see the trailers to see if you visualised it correctly! LOL

I love everything and anything you write so obviously this isn't very differentEmbarrassed I can't wait to see how it all unfoldsBig smile aww, how sweet. *cough*biased*cough* and thank you! I can't wait either. LOL have to write part four soon.

Anddd I love the marketing for it LOL  *preens* thank you! I love it too. now go create a tumblr so I can feel happy that frayedropes has more followers?

Love you, love you too!

MeeraEmbarrassed

Originally posted by curledup

hehe!

-edit-

Radziiieee!! Ian is in this? babe you just made my day Big smile Big smile sorry went a bit crazy there >> you know what? I am making a tutorial and Ian is the person I am using ahhh! how cool??  sorry again ahh, that tutorial helped me so much! I'm using it for icons. :) and yup, I explained Ian to you right? got to post his picspam too. that, that will make you die. *swoon*
to the story, you know I love thrillers and stuff, I love James Patterson, Patricia cornwell, Jeffrey Deaver << all an inspiration really and they write really really cool stuff, have you read any of their books? oohh, never read any of theirs. I'm not so much of a thriller person. this just sort of came to me after watching Murder County (by ninjastars134) on YouTube. his storylines just - they're epic, and twisted and seriously brilliant.
so how long has it been since you have written this amazing story may I ask??, I already am loving it, and can't wait for the next part, and girl guess what? I better be on the pm list ok?? Big smile Big smile speaking of which this part is already like hair raising, why does she want to shot him?, and who is he? and the she? I started it sometime at the beginning of the year, have parts two and three written out (part two is up on my LJ) and you are on the PM list! thank you, so sweet. and the answers will be unveiled slowly. the 'her' and 'him' will be revealed soon. I think. LOL you can try to figure things out, it's a mystery!

ok Radz nough's nough! I want an update jaldi jaldi, and what happened to the SS that you begun hmm?? updated the SS (twice!) since you commented. this update will not come so soon though. maybe after I picpsam a bit more, and another trailer. Wink

and I don't mind that it does not have any indian characters Jordan/Ian is more than enough haha. yay. Ian is hot. *fans self*

love you loads Radz love you too Aashifa! (you need a nickname. I'm calling you Aashi!)

-aashifa-

Originally posted by shabo24

Di, everyone reads visually. No? LOL apparently not everybody. I was shocked when I found out. (don't make fun of my Meera!)

Love how your stories always seem so be so original. Can't wait for mooooooooore! :) Brightened my day - re reading this. :) aww, thank you! me neither. LOL *huggles* ily!

Originally posted by ~Rinki~

....I am in love. Blushing Dudette. A mystery//thriller, that's like the best thing ever. Day Dreaming how sweet of you Rinks. *ruffles hair* 
And i love the cast, the Supernatural boys are in it BlushingBlushingDean *SIGH* Sam *SIGH* *faints happily* =]
lol. I love the cast too. and well, they're not Dean and Sam here, but still. Wink always hot those two.
And the first chappie....wow. It was seriously visual, i could see it happening, i could hear them talking, i could even feel her emotions. *shivers* give me goosebumps. <3
aww, thank you! glad you liked it. wait till you see the trailers. those, now those will be awesome. if I can get the clips I need. LOL
I love it. && I demand to be added to the PM List. =]
demand? lol. added! love you!
Love ya,
-Rinki
Oh && loved the website, its hawt. <3
thank you. :) go create a tumblr and follow it so I get more followers. LOL I feel sad, there are like two/three people following it, and one of them is me! LOL

Originally posted by CZ..

Amazing start Radz! Thrillers are my first love so this one's on my list :D Give us then next part soon!

wow, thank Neeta! I'm so glad you enjoyed it so far. Erm, I'll give you the next part sometime next week! Wink

Originally posted by debby

Radz! DEBBY!

A thriller? Wow! It doesnt get better than this... I can never tire of this genre of story telling. And with your writing skills, this is going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride. thank you! coming from one of my personal favourite writers, that means so much. Big smile that is seriously so sweet. I'm glad you liked the short beginning so much!

Cant wait to read ahead! soon! pakka. :)

PS: How have you been? Miss you :( I've been ok. you? missed you too! *huggles*

Originally posted by utfracks

Omg, Radz! This is such an interesting story . I absolutely love reading mystery stories. And you write so exceptionally well. Please do pm me when you update.

Rachna, thank you so much! yay, then you'll like this, hopefully. I hope I do the genre justice! aww, you sweetheart. I'm not that great. haha. (yes, so much modesty. :P) will definitely PM. :) love you!

Originally posted by kimmu

OMG radz. thats like... wow. aww, thanks!

I would say I'm speechless but I have something to say tehe.  haha. *huggles* I miss you Kimz.

For one, I love love mysteries and the way you're writing it is so... intriguing because its like written suspenfully and even though we have like no clue whats going on with the chika - there's so much emotion going on. ooh, so many mystery fans. ahh, the pressure. lol. haha. thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it so much.

I <3 this. aww, I <3 you.

You literally started out with a bang. I'm gonna go sneak off to chapter too now. Love you my amazing writer!! aww, thank you! leave a comment there too! haha. love you too Kimzie.

Kimz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimsonindiandoll89

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
@ Aashi: no comment.

@ Meera; *stares* really. no comment.

@ Rinki: me too. haha. and oi, leave a comment on the LJ too! there is no love for that part. :( haha. I won't post it here until you leave a comment there. (I'm not posting it here till next week anyways so you have time to leave a comment there. *mwahahaha* you're not the only evil one. I'm evil-er!)

@ Shabo: *shakes head* no comment. and you're added. haha.

curledupindiandoll89

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
It's not a bad thing to know my srk music *mutters* and I refuse to spam anymore, so I'll sayyy, post the parts soon! Big smile

Anhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
^^ nope Meera, not a bad thing (if you're SRK obsessed). it's a gift. [I recognise music too, so it's all good!]

poll: update or picspam on tumblr and subsequently here, so you get an idea of the characters?

it's in your hands.

curledupindiandoll89

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged

ello ello Ravz! *waves*

you know this decision is sooo hard. why? because obviously I would want an update! but then I wanna know more of the characters and pic-thingy! very nice picthingy *ehem* Ian *ehem*

but you know what suspense is a good thing, of the characters I mean, so you better update! fast fast kapeish?

Love Ya!
your Aashi

ps: still writing in purple?

Anhdara13

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Both Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13curledupshabo24

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@ Aashi: sigh. I'll upload some of the characters over the next few days, then the part sometime after my last paper k?

@ Meera: how'd I know that was coming? *rolls eyes*

you people are no help. XP

indiandoll89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top