Posted: 13 years ago

ello ello Ravz! *waves*

you know this decision is sooo hard. why? because obviously I would want an update! but then I wanna know more of the characters and pic-thingy! very nice picthingy *ehem* Ian *ehem*

but you know what suspense is a good thing, of the characters I mean, so you better update! fast fast kapeish?

Love Ya!
your Aashi

ps: still writing in purple?
@ Aashi: sigh. I'll upload some of the characters over the next few days, then the part sometime after my last paper k?

@ Meera: how'd I know that was coming? *rolls eyes*

you people are no help. XP

[deleted.]

Edited by Anhdara13 - 12 years ago
in my defense I would like to say that......
..... never mind what I would like to say I wanted an update *turns away* *sticks tongue*

Love Aashi

-edit-

good luck in your last paper, sorry I am being mean and demanding πŸ˜• and btw isn't it time for you to go to sleep young lady? πŸ₯± like now? 😑 its midnight ain't it?
Edited by curledup - 13 years ago
You know you love meee πŸ˜‰ minus the xoxo πŸ˜†

Ooohhhh I like the character description πŸ˜” Why is it that the good die sooner? *mutters* It's stupidd πŸ˜” butt anywayss ilyπŸ˜› Update soon soon soonnn! 😲 Oh and I need tumblr help πŸ˜›

Love you,

Meera😳
@ Aashi: sorry. after exams, I promise I'll update. and thanks for the luck (:

@ Meera: well, you'll see. I have reasons for everything. haha. and if you read through the conversation today, you'd have figured out tumblr yes?

[deleted.]

Edited by Anhdara13 - 12 years ago
oooohhhh intriguing 😲 I likes! πŸ˜ƒ

And yesh figured tumblr out πŸ˜›

okm I have to go but I will come back and comment on both of them! =]

I adore, ADORE how you keep repeating "who killed Jenna Davidson?" Totally awesome, and omg you are DONE SCHOOL - update sooooooon!