*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
PREITY'S B'DAY FALLS ON 31ST

By Naresh Kumar

Tete-a-Tete

click for larger view
Preity Zinta is the one actress who has shot to fame in Bollywood in a very short time. She gave us two good films last year -'Lakshya' and 'Veer Zaara'. Both the movies were fantastic and got acclaim from the viewers as well as the critics. She celebrates her birthday on January 31st. We had a chat with her on this occasion to know as to how she is planning to celebrate it this year. Will it be different from other years as she got two good movies to her credit only recently.

Excerpts of chat with her:

What's your plan to celebrate your birthday this year?

I have not planned anything as yet. However, I shall celebrate it with my friends as usual. We shall have a fun party, eat, drink and make merry.

Are you as excited as during your childhood?

click for larger view
Yes, I used to be crazy like other children to celebrate my birthday. But not so after the death of my dad. My dad used to give me the best of gifts, especially those things that I needed then. I am not crazy any more though.

Do you remember any special gift you got on your birthday?

Last year, my mom gave me an emerald ring. This was an exciting one for me.

Any fantasy about b'day gifts?

click for larger view
Now, I have everything I need. However, I would like my fans to continue showering their love and affection on me. That's the best gift for me.

What do you think about last year, which gave you two good movies?

click for larger view
Yes, last year was a good year for me. I acted in two movies-'Lakshya' and 'Veer Zaara'. Both of them were different from each other, and provided me different roles. Besides, I had been on world tour, maybe fifty times! This was a great achievement for me. I wonder if some of the airlines would gift me their gold cards.

What's your experience in 'Veer Zaara', especially while working with Rani Mukherjee?

click for larger view
It was excellent. There was no competition among us, though I am not afraid of it, provided it is a healthy one. Moreover, its team was too good. So was Yashji. My role was good as I acted different roles from that of a teenage girl to that of a matured one. I am very much satisfied with it.

Did you expect any award?

I have been getting nominated for the best actress award. This is good enough for me.

You have a fine-tuning with both Shah Rukh and Hrithik Roshan. Your comment?

click for larger view
Though I have good relations with all the stars, but I have a nice friendship with Hrithik. However, Shah Rukh is more than a friend. I have a lot of respect for him as I have learnt many things from him.

When do you intend to marry?

At present, I am fully devoted to my career. When I decide to marry you would come to know about it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PREITY'S B'DAY FALLS ON 31ST" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing!

abladabla

abladabla

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing it..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top