Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

My Crystal Ball of Guesses

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am not saying I'm right on any of these, and I actually hope I'm not!

Sweet Nothings From Abha's Mouth:
Abha ended today's episode by saying "bas!" to her family's criticism of Karan. Tomorrow, I fully expect Abha to say zilch about her wedding to him, but rather that they need to "stop the hate".

When Saying Nothing Means Saying Yes:
I think when Abha agrees by default to marrying Sanskar, Jagmohan will try to match up Karan with his friend. I don't think Karan's heart will be in it, but I think he won't be able to think straight after finding out about Abha not loving him enough to stay married to him. This I think was alluded to in the preview for tomorrow--where Karan is confronting his sister-in-law and says he will prove Abha's intention.

I hope we don't have to endure seeing Karan suffer because he is very committed and very open about his love for Abha. I daresay he loves Abha more than Abha loves him at present, if something like this can even be said. I might even become an Abha-basher if this goes too far.

What say you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vineeta92 thumbnail
yes i think u r right...
abha may not reveal the truth about her marriage to her parents now...that might only happen after her wedding is fixed with Sanskar...may be in today's episode she will explain why Karan is not in fault.

Karan is definitely open about his love but then he wont say a word before he takes abha's permission
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abha's circumstances are such...............He dad's really not in a position 2 take a news like that............Karan, as 4 now, Abha and his wedding is his only problem(which is quite big), but Abha has other family-oriented matters as well...............As 4 Abha, just a single word from her mouth can cause all the difference............As 4 Karan, his dad had witnessed their marriage and knows the truth............So he needn't be scared about admitting the truth in front of his family............
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abha loves him a lot...........indeed, the only fact being that her love 4 him is not expressed properly by her.............or rather she's in the process of realizing her true love 4 him...........Karan, on the other hand is totally smitten by her.............and he realized it much before Abha
Vineeta92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yrkkhluvinangel

Abha's circumstances are such...............He dad's really not in a position 2 take a news like that............Karan, as 4 now, Abha and his wedding is his only problem(which is quite big), but Abha has other family-oriented matters as well...............As 4 Abha, just a single word from her mouth can cause all the difference............As 4 Karan, his dad had witnessed their marriage and knows the truth............So he needn't be scared about admitting the truth in front of his family............

yes....Abha is quiet because she doesnt want her family respect to go on...they have already been thrown out of SB and they r not even treated well by Sheetal.....but as for Karan he has become very brave and can face is dad....so he can reveal the truth to his family bravely
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abha'a circumstances are completely different. She and her family are on the street and they lead a hand to mouth existnce with everyone taunting them. So revealing nything will be disastrous. But when her wedding is fixed, she will definitely open up if not to anyone atleast Sanaskar. She has no one to support her including her own mother who may not take this news too well.

karan can stand up to anyone even his father and he has proved. he is wanting jags to accept on his own and not him make the announcement. but if push comes to shove, he will tell that in front of everyone. Jags has seen his son marry, i feel dadi also knows about it. And he has a strong supporter in her.

queenpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think in next few episodes daadi will be playing a crucial role.

rite now Karan is just confused about Abha's reaction on that bedroom scene.....but i really doubt that he will give up and get engaged to saniya...no ways!!
Karan is too bold and is not scared to let the world know about his feelings and relationship with abha.He is just waiting for Abha to give a signal.

Looking at Abha's family situation...they are homeless,jobless,her brother has a pending court case,pregnant seperated sister,her father cannot tolerate any anxiety due to his heart problem and now that he has burnt jagmohan's car.....situation is even more worse.Ther's only one person who is standing by them and that is Sanskar. Most likely, she will agree to marry him.

I am realy hoping that daadi comes to know about their wedding...becoz she is the only one who can convince jagmohan....jaggu cannot say no to his mother.

In today's episode, i think jaggu will come home and will be screaming and yelling about how thakur burnt his car in public.Karan will hear that and will dont know wat to do next.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Abha agrees to marry Sanskaar, then she is a bigger fool than I thought.
Vineeta92 thumbnail
she wont agree..i am sure..but Thakur will surely fix her marriage with Sanskar