Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

04/07: Geet Gungun:Daal Main Kuch Kala Ya kali Dal (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kancht

Hey Arps kaisi ho??? yaar i still havent started watching Geet yet so cant really comment much ... this week has been super busy... hopefully will catch up over the weekend... how r u liking the serial till now????

Kanchi
me liking it as so much scope is there. hard to tell which way it will flow.
only problem it is really slow. but beginning main sab hi slow hote hai
PS: jaa ke abeer ko padh. I open annex there today

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "04/07: Geet Gungun:Daal Main Kuch Kala Ya kali Dal (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reepicheep

IF-Dazzler

reepicheep

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Arpi, KanchiHug Hug Arpi, superb write upThumbs Up didn't see it yesterday, abhi thoda slow hai na...hopefully after some time it will pick up...yeh NRI family ka kuch agenda hoga definitely, otherwise why come and marry geet..especially the guy something suspicious for sure...and woh ek kaale tika wala gunda types insaan hai na geet ki family mein..is her her brother and dolly's husband?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

md410

kancht

IF-Dazzler

kancht

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

Kanchiiiiiiiiiiii
meri kanchi ki gudiya
kal kahaa thi??
guest abhi tak hai kya

nahi yaar guests have left Big smile but tooo much work yest... so kaam say aakar khaana khakar sogai... was tooo tired

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

md410

kancht

IF-Dazzler

kancht

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Himzzz Hug

Arps i will do all catching up over the weekend... abeer ka annex bhi tab hi padhugi... how is that serial going??? i havent seen it in the longest time

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
lol Arpita that was an awesome post!!

Daaji is seriously suffering from the disease of double standards...while he creepy pota is an all together khota! gunda kahin ka!

But ya I am glad that Geet spoke her mind today to that NRI ka baccha...I don't know...I like Dev...but I also don't like him...he seems to good to be true (btw I wish she had said all that you wrote about visa and all...lol that would have been hilarious)

Sasuma is creepazoid to the max...at one point I felt that she does not want Geet to be her bahu cus she is afraid for her...but she is evil too I am sure!!

btw in the precap the lady is talking about channi...geet's friend...and the girl that crazy Brij murdered!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.Nymeria

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Arpita, Kanchi, Himu Hug

Arpi, You're right, serial thoda slow hai, I think it will gain momentum when the engagement/Marriage ya phir Guru makes an entry!EmbarrassedWink

Haan Yaar I too wasn't expecting ki they would have such lovey dovey moments so soon!Embarrassed

Arpi meri jaan...That was not dhoka of your aankh! You will get that scene today!

Moreover, what interested me was the precap - pata nahi ki aaj aayega ya phir kal! Channi's mom comes and shouts at Brij ki ussi ne Channi ko gayab kiya and Geet listens to it! I guess this is when she starts voicing her own opinions!Smile Dekhte hai aakhir kya hota hai!

PS: As usual A wonderful analysis!Big smileClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

md410reepicheep

kancht

IF-Dazzler

kancht

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
btw this Geet is Dr Muskan from DMG na??

kancht

IF-Dazzler

kancht

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Rosh..Hug... yaar tera main lead kab entry maare ga???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top