Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Bashing Sid b/c of own insecurities?

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I see alot of peope jumping for joy that Sid is being punched and actually are promoting it...

So Sid lead Armaan on, is that the argument?

How was sid supposed to respond...? no, tell me, really...  like I've always said earlier, if he told Armaan the truth, Armaan would've backed down...which he didn't want.. he wanted Riddhima to be with Armaan and he wanted to make sure what Riddhima wanted...without doing any of this, how could he be sure?? Granted , Armaan is right in his place... but here's the sickening part..how some people say that Armaan is doing the right thing.  NEWSFLASH: violence is no way the right thing to do! And if you are arguing that sid did the wrong thing and he's getting what he deserved...alright tell me this now, who decides what is right and what is wrong? and if one person is doing wrong, it is extremely rash for the other to do wrong with him...

Another thing, why is it that it brings happiness that Sid is getting beat up? Is it because you're insecure that Riddhima may never go back to Armaan and its a guilty pleasure to see others getting beat up?

-----------------
MODS : please close topic if you find necessary
No Bashing of Characters are allowed here!

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*good4nothingPrekshya_Gedward420...Athena...athithinirvMaha_Sid-dewanidouknoMuasamSept16thekthatigerrapunzel84celestaeJATINTHAKKARKaSu4Life-Miya-DMGFan-2b-not2blovebapu18-kavita-Dangelzmysterieux...Noorya...ChristLover.x.Saira.x.luv07pridaANfan1000pavsperfectlyflawed-alimabi-nyctophiliamariaa.xopatakhaguddiromiosugar1shamilmonarNymeriaprerna4rishavTheBlackJaguarshanti05nikita_88.Angelmusic_l0ver036nisha80iTangled_25

Dangelz IF-Rockerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
This is one of the most sensible posts I have read today regarding the Armaan-Sid punching issue! Thank you so much for this!  Hug

I agree with the points you mentioned. The people who are chanting 'Armaan is right and Sid deserved it' are just blindly defending Armaan and not even trying to look or understand Sid's perspective. Its all just in the name of bias towards a character.

I personally feel that both Armaan and Sid are right and wrong in their own ways. Whatever they have done, or whatever they feel is completely justified according to their characters. The reason why some fans are happy about the punch is simply because they dislike Sid and only care for Armaan and his feelings. Plain and simple bias once again.

One thing some fans are not getting is that this 'punch' will not make it easier for Riddhima to choose Armaan. Infact she will probably be more furious with him.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanagood4nothingPrekshya_GxEternalLovexnirvdouknolovebapu18mysterieuxImmortalAdiYapavsANfan1000nyctophiliamonarZaYaHolicromiosugar1ssdtvgojanshockalotprerna4rishavTheBlackJaguarshanti05

ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
A perfect topic at a perfect time. I love your topic
uzmakhan IF-Dazzler
uzmakhan
uzmakhan

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

hahahaha....personal insecurities...umm...right...(sarcastic)...

ok, i agree wid u till the point u sed that sid waznt tellin armaan anythin cuz he wanted ridhima to decide on her own who she wants etc etc...
buh y i say sid DESERVED THE PUNCH waz becuz of no gud reason he tried to play wid armaan's feelingz by tellin ridz to pretend as his wife..this is the part which pisses me off and i think evn though armaan doesnt noe abt it...on AR fanz part sid deserves it...cuz we noe sid waz tryin to mess arnd wid armi's feelinz!! thatz y we are realli glad abt the whole punchin scene!!
AR forever!! =)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTNumayaarmaaniluvudeadly-kissAmber_1Teh_BatmanprernawaghrayDhw@nicutiepreetZaYaHolicSue101

Jennifer.L IF-Sizzlerz
Jennifer.L
Jennifer.L

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
yup i strongly agree@topicmaker!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingmonar

ImmortalAdiYa IF-Rockerz
ImmortalAdiYa
ImmortalAdiYa

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
i am not completly ageeing with the Topic...Yea Armaan would have backed off is he knew the Riddhima was married!! he still is

but the point is....in all that Sid Firguring out wht riddhima want....it was all just Playing with Armaan's feelings..wht is she choosed Sid at the end!! do you know how much that guy would have been hurt!

just right now! and being angry to this situation is perfectly right this is wht a normal human do...if someone plays with their feelings and plays around with them just for their own sake.....if i was at his place either i would have done something to me or something to someone else!!

and i dont really blame Sid much....it was all Riddhima she takesss soooooo long to decide wht she wants...yea if you are married just go to your husband! u will realize if you love him or not even after.....but just hiding the truth!

Just like Love aaj Kal

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

armaaniluvudeadly-kissChand_NicutiepreetTeh_Batman

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
so you're saying violence is needed when you're pissed off? nice..i m happy we have calmn ppl here Ermm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingnirvJATINTHAKKARANfan1000pavs.x.Saira.x.perfectlyflawedromiosugar1mariaa.xoNymeriamonariTangled_25prerna4rishav

shristi0102 Groupbie
shristi0102
shristi0102

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
i completely agree wiz u desigrl05..

frm shristi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingmonarprerna4rishav

Go to top