Dill Mill Gaye

That's Sid for you!

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sid married Ridhhima to save her honor and her family's reputation! If you remember, he wanted to back out of the marriage after the suicide fiasco but it was Ridhhima who literally begged him to marry her...A selfless gesture 'coz he knew damn well how much ridhhima loved armaan...he saw ridhhima's madness for him so much so that she even tried to commit suicide...he knew that she will never be able to love him the way she loved armaan...still he married her...who would do that? That's Sid for you!

Yes he treated her badly after the marriage 'coz he was upset with her for tryin to take her life and not thinking about others...he made her realize the value her life has for ppl who love her and wat would ve happened to them had she done something drastic...in the holi episode, his outburst is awesome...he said he was not like this and he doesnt want to be like this...he was so vulnerable and real! That's Sid for you!

He knew ridhhima was not happy bout the marriage so he even went to tell Dr. Shashank the truth...But again he thought about his weak health and not himself...imagine wat torture he must be going thru to see that his wife is mourning over her ex lover and is not ready to accept the marriage...still he dint say anything...That's Sid for you!

Then when he starts liking her and even she reciprocates and they both wanna move on, out of nowhere Armaan comes back! He knew how much ridhhima loved armaan n instead of thinking bout his feelings, he thinks about HER feelings...He lets HER make a choice! Which husband would do that? If he wanted he could have easily pressurized ridhhima to stay with him n he would ve been right also but no...he wanted to know who ridhhima wants to stay with...her past or present! He wanted HER happiness...he wanted that if she chose him then it shud be for the right reasons n not the wrong ones...Hell he sent Armaan to her so they could meet...who does that? That's Sid for You!

Now coming to the recent episodes...it was armaan who thot sid is rid's close friend n he wanted sid to help him woo her...imagine the pain sid had to go thru everytime armaan said 'Meri Ridhhima' n sid cudnt say anything coz obviously it was rid's duty to tell armaan...armaan deserved that! Armaan woos ridhhima in front of the entire hospital, sid even saw them together a couple of times...which husband would tolerate that? but still sid wanted ridhhima to make a choice and thts y he waited for her decision n gave her space...Thats Sid for you!

As for telling armaan, i think it was ridhhima's fault...she could've told armaan so many times before sid's mom even came into the picture...during their FE encounters and at many other instances but she chose to keep quiet so y blame sid?

Probably the only mistake sid made was to tell ridhhima to pretend to be armaan's wife when she wanted to tell armaan the truth n trust me even i was aghast at tht suggestion...but then i thot about it n felt tht this was obvious given sid's nature...again he was thinking bout others n not himself...it wud ve been gud for him only if truth was out faster coz then armaan for sure wud ve backed out knowing rids is married...but he thot of his mom's health...remember it was armaan who told every1 tht she was not well etc so she cud help him woo rids...he again wanted ridhhima to be near armaan so she cud sort out her feelings n make a choice sooner...wat he dint anticipate was the tamasha that his mom made n thts d only place i think sid was wrong tht he dint speak up when tht whole AR marriage farce was goin on! But he s only human n not a demi god!

Overall i feek sid had the most to lose in this whole thing...but still he chose to keep others' happiness before his own...THAT'S SID FOR YOU!

PS: Bashers please stay away! n AR fans if you dont like wat you read please refrain from commenting..This is a thread to appreciate sid's qualities n not put armaan down (we dont believe in such things 😊)...so no bashing pls!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I agree with you on most of the chunk of your post.

There is no need to explain Sid to anyone , to be honest. His actions and his thoughts speak louder than words. If somebody is prejudiced and hell bent on seeing somebody in a particular light , you cannot drive any new viewpoint to them.

Sid is just as flawed as anyone else but his goodness is uncommon and no sane person can deny that.

Thanks for making this post, sweetz,

Love and luck to you always,❀️

GOD bless you.
πŸ€—
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I agree with you on most of the chunk of your post.

There is no need to explain Sid to anyone , to be honest. His actions and his thoughts speak louder than words. If somebody is prejudiced and hell bent on seeing somebody in a particular light , you cannot drive any new viewpoint to them.

Sid is just as flawed as anyone else but his goodness is uncommon and no sane person can deny that.

Thanks for making this post, sweetz,

Love and luck to you always,❀️

GOD bless you.
πŸ€—

Thanks 😊😊😊 I knw we dun have have to explain sid to anyone...we all knw wat a rockstar he is but i thot he deserved this post since ppl here tend to have a short term memory loss problem πŸ˜‰
thanks for ur wishes 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Thanks 😊😊😊 I knw we dun have have to explain sid to anyone...we all knw wat a rockstar he is but i thot he deserved this post since ppl here tend to have a short term memory loss problem πŸ˜‰
thanks for ur wishes 😊

I like big smiles, sweetie.

πŸ˜ƒ... itni badi waali.

Chuck what others say. Sid rules and that is why so much of attention is being given to him. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

A good topic

I agree with most of it, Sid is a good man - he thinks of everyone, this current situation its hard to be right and wrong but Sid's intentions are not wrong that much is clear from what we have seen

I agree, that i do feel that Sid will be the one to lose alot from this whole thing, the only he has left is his love for Ridz and the neverending pain

Does what AR share big enough for what Sid has, his love measure up to AR - thats the question Sid asks himself when he thinks about how Ridz will choose Armaan when she makes her choice, and the storytelling again hammered into him that from his pov - he cant compete because AR share love, whilst what does he have - his love only πŸ₯Ί
Angelic_J thumbnail

Love this postπŸ‘ Siddhant has been selfless throughout this whole fiasco yet people still blame him. Yes he should have told Armaan the truth about SR marriage but was he OBLIGED to do so? NO NOPE NADA! Siddhant does not owe ANY explanations to Armaan Mallik. It is only Riddhima who is answerable to Armaan as she was his ex-lover. People say Siddhant befriended Armaan but either they have honestly forgotten or are choosing to leave out the little detail that it was Armaan who made Siddhant his friend and not the other way around.

Oh well to each their own I suppose. Sid has emerged the winner in my eyes already and it does not matter whether Riddhima picks him or not. No lover/husband can ever be as selfless as Siddhant and that is the bottom line :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Love this postπŸ‘ Siddhant has been selfless throughout this whole fiasco yet people still blame him. Yes he should have told Armaan the truth about SR marriage but was he OBLIGED to do so? NO NOPE NADA! Siddhant does not owe ANY explanations to Armaan Mallik. It is only Riddhima who is answerable to Armaan as she was his ex-lover. People say Siddhant befriended Armaan but either they have honestly forgotten or are choosing to leave out the little detail that it was Armaan who made Siddhant his friend and not the other way around.

Oh well to each their own I suppose. Sid has emerged the winner in my eyes already and it does not matter whether Riddhima picks him or not. No lover/husband can ever be as selfless as Siddhant and that is the bottom line :)

I love you for bringing out that teeny-weeny but important detail, Jotty Khoti. Chakk te phatte.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am very very very very (extremely) picky when it comes to liking tv characters. BUT OMG!!!! I love love love love Sid's character. It's worth writing stories about. He is so awesome.😍 Compared to him most male characters come off plain, like cardboard cutouts..
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic post! You summed him up well.
People blame him for being "Mahaan"...when it isnt anything like that ..its just his nature.
I remember with Tamanna he had tried to drive her fiance away...he had done everything he could, knowing Tamanna doesnt approve of it, to win her love....but what happened we all know.So he has learnt a lesson....a person needs to be given space to make his/her decisions with a free and unpressurized mind and that is what he did for Ridz.

He is blamed for mistreating Riddhima after marriage but ppl forget he was stung at her suicide attempt especially when he had repeatedly asked her if she was ready for this marriage or not.And also ppl forget that Riddhima had treated him in quite a similar manner when they had first met - slapping him for no reason,getting him beaten by policemen and jailed,manipulating him to leave Sanjivani,etc.

Even I was quite disappointed when he told Riddhima to act as A's wife but then I expected that too.He wanted Ridz to do that for his mother...wrong I know but he didnt mean to hurt anyone over it.
There is nothing wrong or wimpish about choosing others happiness over your own.

People blame Sid for not telling the truth to Armaan...well it really wasnt his place. Armaan deserved to know that from Riddhima. Sid never lead him on wrongly about anything.When Armaan asked for his help in winning back, he politely declined, didnt he?

But you see Sid is still and will always be at fault. And that is why we love him.πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I am very very very very (extremely) picky when it comes to liking tv characters. BUT OMG!!!! I love love love love Sid's character. It's worth writing stories about. He is so awesome.😍 Compared to him most male characters come off plain, like cardboard cutouts..

😍