Geet's Diary - upd. pg.11 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
After Lodi Party

Earlier I had to told you all about Channi and what Brij paaji did to him...but eventually things calmed down. Daaji told Devji's family that Channi's mother had lost it and she was just acting up. I don't know how much truth was in that...was she just assuming that Brij paaji hurted Channi? I really do hope so!

Just few seconds ago, I was blushing like I haven't blushed before...but now that I think about it, am I that insensitive? But Channi...wherever she is...I hope she is alive...would have wanted me to be happy. She would have been really happy for Devji and me....Devji and me...doesn't that sound like heaven?

He is really unlike any other men that I have come across in my life...well any men that weren't part of my family and believe me there weren't much. Though Gajender is sweet...you know Lajjo I used to be jealous of Channi whenever I saw her with him...they seem to be so in love and perfect. But not anymore...I don't think there is anyone more perfect than Devji!

He wanted to take my picture...photo Lajjo...but I was terrified...Brij paaji ya phir kisi aur ne dekhliya hota...toh I would have been dead. But he is my hone wale pati na...so why can't he take a picture of me? Or maybe I was just thinking too much...maybe I am just too shy! You know something Lajjo...he didn't even tell his family about what I told him...and said that it's our little secret! Can you believe we have something common between us!!?

I was really terrified thinking about going to Canada...but not anymore...he is too sweet...you know what he told me that he would make Canada like India for me. I can't stop thinking about him...am I in love? Is this what it feels like to be in love? Main kah rahi hoon Lajjo, Devji jaise koi aur nahi hai!

I hope everything will work out fine for us...I am going to miss my family but I know that everything would work out fine...right? I don't know why but I have this feeling...an uneasy feeling...as if kuch bura hone wala hai! Wahi Guru please kuch bura na ho...maine toh mar hi jaana hai!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsnehag10sosweetsumimagicalmelodypari_smileloveaboveall.sweet.melody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's Diary - upd. pg.11 (Page 9)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
lovely update Sumi!! loved how you showed Geet's feelings.. about how she is falling for Dev ji.. but she still has a few inhibitions about leaving her home behind.

And photo wala.. brij would have definitely done something if he saw photos of Geet being taken LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
lol done something...dev would have been thrown in that lodi fire :P

sosweetsumi

Goldie

sosweetsumi

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
lovely yaar
totally loved your diary enries
do continue
by the way i am also sumi
so hello from your namesake
bye sumi

-bhootni-

-Amrita2010

IF-Dazzler

-Amrita2010

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Its great SumiHug
wanna read more

-bhootni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
@sumi...lol yay we share the same nickname...thanks!

@amrita...aww thanks *hug*...lol i am about to update...

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
hello..shello ji....kaafi jaane pehchaane se naam hai yahan...bhoot pret aur kya kya Wink

-bhootni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Hey people...sorry I couldn't update yesterday...had a late evening exam...lol so didn't get an opportunity to watch the episodes...i still haven't...so I am just assuming things here :P

Dear Laajo,

You must be wondering why am I starting my new entry like this..aren't you? arre baba...I am so happy today! I feel like jumping up and down in excitement...you know the song "dil hai chota sa"...I feel like going up to the terrace and singing it. Okay okay I know it's not a romantic song...but I don't really know any romantic songs...you know they never allowed me to watch movies. But pitthe moon who cares!

Yesterday night, I was told to return the kangan given to me by Devji's motherji...I was sadden! You have no idea lajjo how I was feeling! I couldn't sleep the whole night...I know that I didn't want to marry him at first...but now...I think that I am in love with him. Yes Lajjo...your Geet is in love! I don't think I've ever felt this way...did Channi feel the same way? I am sorry for bringing her up again...I know it saddens you just like me to think about her. I miss her! She would have been so happy today!

Daaji said we're going to be getting married in 3 days....hai rabba...teen din! Maine teh yeh socha hi nahi...what am I going to do now? It's too early isn't it? But if we don't get married in 3 days...Devji won't be back for another year and daaji doesn't like that.

It's okay...I am sure things would be okay...right? I've told you before na...I have this sinking feeling inside me...but that's probably just my over hyper imagination. You know I've never felt this happy before...it's like I've gotten a new lease of life. When Devji was giving me that laal chunri...I wanted to run in his arms and accept it...but I couldn't...and then Brij paaji game. I don't know why he can't ever control his anger...did Channi die because of his anger? Uff Channi again...I am so sorry Laajo!

In three days...Devji and I will start a new life...today was my roka...I am now his and only his...no one can separate me from him. Not even destiny!

Sab changa hoga na lajjo?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsnehag10magicalmelodypari_smileloveaboveall.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top