Page 7 of 11

~*~Astargal~*~

IF-Dazzler

~*~Astargal~*~

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hai, 3 more?

When's your last exam?

Well, best of luck with it! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's Diary - upd. pg.11 (Page 7)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
thanks! last exam is on 21

btw do you have msn/yahoo?

~*~Astargal~*~

IF-Dazzler

~*~Astargal~*~

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Yh, I have MSN! But it's not working!! Angry Angry

I have FB, that is my only interaction with friends! LOL

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
nahiiiii
what kind of msn is it
whack it with sumi's lamp :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*~Astargal~*~

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

After the Showdown

Yes, there was a showdown at the lodi party today...Channi's mother came looking for her. Here Rajji and I were thinking that Channi might have ran away with Gajender but what we found out was more brutal than any other truth. Brij paaji...he murdered her! She is gone! I don't care if Devji's family heard everything! It cannot change the fact that my friend Channi has been murdered by my own cousin brother! How could he do that? Don't we girls have a right to live our life the way we want to? I desperately wanted to run downstairs and console Channi's mommyji but I knew that if I had done that...they would have killed me too!

Aren't I the best friend one can ever get? I am so afraid for my OWN life when my own blood has taken away my friend's life. I've always thought that everything happens for a good reason. Can someone...anyone...tell me what was the good reason behind this cold-blooded killing? I am never ever going to forgive Brij paaji...but my forgivness is not important at all!

I thought that I would be writing about how I told my mommy everything that I said to Devji...but are my problems anything compared to this murder? In front of that...Devji refusing this marriage is not going to affect my life too much....Daaji will thrash me and then display me in front of another prospective family as a good that needs to be sold. Today, paaji said that being a girl is my biggest mistake...but why doesn't he ever think that without us jananiyans...he wouldn't be here today! I really feel sorry for Dolly parjaiji...her destiny has brought a murderer to be her husband. Is Devji like him too?

I wish Channi was here...I would tell her everything....everything that is going on in my mind! But they killed her! Did daaji know about this? He must have...or maybe not!

Earlier today, I told Devji that I don't want to leave my family and go to Canada...and then I told my mommy that I want to study further. But you know what Lajjo....getting education will not change my destiny or anyone's! Now I want to leave my family behind...I love them a lot...but this love is nothing compared to the blood of my friend. The one who defied convention...who made the mistake of falling in love!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsnehag10celestae~*~Astargal~*~sweetsugarilive2laugh

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
i read but i was lost lol
havent watched today's epi

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
oh btw why dont you express her inner thoughts with abuse lol
she is timid from outside but her thoughts are full of gaalis and abuse :P

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@snehu...watch the episode!! lol and i don't express it with gaalis cus she is suppose to be an intellect...I don't want to demean her character :P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top