Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sonunigamfan

sonunigamfan

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I would like to share this thing must watch n plz ignore indian shows good 4 nothing Wink
star plus should be bann in Pakistan at least Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maham_s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impact of Star Plus Shows On Our Pakistan" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a_jalpari

a_jalpari

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I completely understand your concern. But you know these days, lots of ppl have been watching paki dramas.. but only the good productions. I personally like pakistani dramas better.

Banning star plus won't do any good, they should do more publicity on paki dramas... and make improvements!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SANARHAANUsman.

sweet_gurl93

Goldie

sweet_gurl93

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
OmG, i never expected this...
and I cant believe that mothers are actually okay with their children performing those rituals despite being Muslims...
well, i think Pakistan did try to ban like bollywood movies but it didn't work, and i also heard that it also banned Star plus also, for a while, but, it started again.

So i agree with a_jalpari that pakistan should advertise their dramas more, and bring like the pakistani culture, and Islamic views in the shows, so that the people of pakistan are lead to a better path, and i think the least the Govt. can do is like cut the cable after 9 or something, this way, the majority of pakistanis won't be able to watch such shows

Dua143

IF-Rockerz

Dua143

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
OMG!!!
thats really sad yaar
i do agree wid this vdeo bachoon ko waqt se pehle sab kuch pata haiii
ajkal ke bache waqt se pehle jawan ho jate hainn they know about everything about married life ....

vienna234

Groupbie

vienna234

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
i agree for some extent

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Sighh!!
Indian dramas indeed created a huge impact on the pakistani's some years ago and i myself have heard about worse examples than this house but the scenario is much different now trust me i myself was a huge SP viewer but now i m proud to say that Pakistani serials are much much better and thats the sole reason they are gaining more popularity in pakistan and alot of people now prefer watching Pakistani serials rather than indian so yeah i guess thats an achievment:)

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

Sallufanno1

IF-Stunnerz

Sallufanno1

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
ohh man..
i m shocked to see it. we also have zeetv sonytv, sony max but i never forgot that im a muslim why dotn the mother say anything

Post Reply New Post

Go to top